Emmy Finally Goes Auto, Convinced Because Of Its Name!

Here is our girl yesterday. I fully intended to snap a picture of her when I was up there, but I didn't. She has accelerated the middle growth and looks completely different than this right now. I am not at home right now... sorry. More pictures later. Imagine what she looks like and I will show you how close you are a bit later.

This evening she needed water, at 3 days since last watering. Every watering is a feeding... this is getting exciting! Today is the 24th day of her journey.
DSCF1073.JPG
Looking good Em told you she’d explode haha can’t wait to see what else you do what do you think you’ll get out of it?

I had to trim 3 more leaves from our plant today, leaves that were blocking bud sites that I want to bring up to the top. She will need to be watered again tomorrow, cutting off a full day of her wet/dry cycle. I suspect I will be uppotting her by the end of the weekend.

She is a beauty, and I am impressed with how fast she is growing at this point. I still see no pistils or preflowers for that matter... she is still vegging hard.

DSCF1099.JPG
DSCF1097.JPG

I have no idea! I am going to follow @Jon 's lead and go for a pound!
God I hope you do that. If you do that in soil I’ll be the most shocked person on the forum. Not to mention it would invalidate my newest journal entirely. Lmao! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I really hope you do though for real. The longer the veg you get the better your chances! Hell if anyone can do it you can. It would also btw validate the XXL genetics big time!

I had to trim 3 more leaves from our plant today, leaves that were blocking bud sites that I want to bring up to the top. She will need to be watered again tomorrow, cutting off a full day of her wet/dry cycle. I suspect I will be uppotting her by the end of the weekend.

She is a beauty, and I am impressed with how fast she is growing at this point. I still see no pistils or preflowers for that matter... she is still vegging hard.

DSCF1099.JPG
DSCF1097.JPG
You said to imagine earlier so I did. This beats my imagination. Wow! I can’t wait to get going!!! She’s going to be a beauty!

DSCF1099.JPG
DSCF1097.JPG
So this is day 25 here? Wow. Would you have thought before you tried one that an auto would look like this at day 25? Pretty much how your photos look in veg, right?

Morning Emmy! She looks great! Hopefully you get a few more days, when mine look like that the pistils are not far behind. Good luck!
That was an extremely good call! On my morning rounds I noticed my first pistils! Not only did I see pistils down low, but one of my main colas seems to be starting to transition. It looks like training is done and now we see what auto stretch looks like. It seems to be necessary at this point to do a rapid uppotting to her final 5 gallon container too, so that will happen today. I was already getting ready to, seeing that the wet/dry cycle has now fallen to the 48 hour or less point.
We are going out for breakfast, but when I get back, I will be spending a good part of my day in the grow rooms and I will get pictures then. Today is day 26 above soil, and I would guess, looking at the rapidity of this transition, that bloom is just a few days away. The next feeding, in 9 days, will need to be bloom nutes.

So this is day 25 here? Wow. Would you have thought before you tried one that an auto would look like this at day 25? Pretty much how your photos look in veg, right?
yes, this auto has almost caught up with the development of the plants in Veg 2. She is not as big of course, but development wise, she is almost ahead of them now that she is going into bloom.

yes, this auto has almost caught up with the development of the plants in Veg 2. She is not as big of course, but development wise, she is almost ahead of them now that she is going into bloom.
Are you certain? These things tend to shoot pre pistils and fool you into thinking flower. I’d continue to train her till you see unmistakeable signs.

Are you certain? These things tend to shoot pre pistils and fool you into thinking flower. I’d continue to train her till you see unmistakeable signs.
splayed out as she is, she has no choice but to continue training. I believe from what I see in that dominant branch, that the transition that normally takes 7 days in a photoperiod, is going to go much faster in this ambitious little thing. We will see... remember I said 9 days before I am willing to give her bloom nutes at this point, because not only do we have transition to deal with, but then we are still in stretch too... all still needs N.

Oooh looks nice what else do you add to the pot with soil?
That is brand new Fox Farm Ocean Forest with several layers of @DYNOMYCO sprinkled throughout. I have pre-watered the outer ring so that it holds the shape when I remove the center pot. Looking at how wet the Auto is after her watering this morning, I am going to wait at least until tomorrow to put her in the other room under the 19 hour light, in this new pot.

That is brand new Fox Farm Ocean Forest with several layers of @DYNOMYCO sprinkled throughout. I have pre-watered the outer ring so that it holds the shape when I remove the center pot. Looking at how wet the Auto is after her watering this morning, I am going to wait at least until tomorrow to put her in the other room under the 19 hour light.
Cool thanks for explaining I might try fox farms instead of pro mix for my next grow still planning it out :)

Em, your gardens always look so good!
I am trying to find some of those tall pots like you have. I found some, only, they don't say 1G, or 5G, they just give the measurements.
Is it possible that you might could please send me the measurements on your tall 1G pots, and your tall 5G pots?
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom