DWC Fastbuds Gorilla Cookie Auto

QUICK UPDATE
Just had a disaster had power cut,,,lost power for about 18hrs,,,so added some iced bottled water to res,with some H202,,,but power all sorted now,,,was going to chop early,,,but decided to wait it out,,,and so far she seems to of picked right up,,,,

Well after last wks power cut,,,been no ill effects of having no air, or light or air movement for 18hrs,,,so continued to reduce and begin her last wk,,,just been giving tap water around 280ppm going to lower to 100ppm around wednesday and begin a 2 day flush,,,doing a 2 day flush as been reducing ppms over the last 4wks,,,now she used up her stores in her leaves so going to drop ppm then flush,,,and followed by 48hrs dark period,,,,then chop at normal lights on time,,,,,,not sure if to harvest her as a whole plant,,,or take and hang dry, her in branches,,,,going to give a light wet trim after chop,,,and hang in dark (in the grow room) with temps around 16c-20c and RH 60%,,,,does that sound about right,,,,as I think might struggle with temps,,,,but we will see will try my best to get close to that,,,,but yeah she looking good for a 1st grow,,,,just watching her triches,,,alot of cloudy no amber as of yet,,,day 96,,,60 days in flower,,,so its about time now,,

1st pic.jpg

2nd pic.jpg

Congrats! You made it
thanks my friend,,,cant wait for that 1st home grown blunt,,,,already on the way with the 2nd grow,,,so thanks guys,,,and alot as been down to listening and taking on board your guys advice,,,and its got me through this 1st grow,,,so gives me many options now to expand and increase,,,and see what I can grow knowing what I do now,,,so enjoy the wk guys,,,and will update the chop and let you know how it smokes etc,,,,so have ablast and happy growing guys and thanks to all that had an imput on this 1st grow,,,as yeah deffo a success and now leads to taking things up a stage,,,cant wait no pressure,,,esp as I think I could increased this grows yield 20-30% with more LST,,,but wasnt sure what I was doing or looking for,,,so went abit easy with the LST as didnt have experience,,,but wont be no excuses for this next run fingers crossed

thanks my friend,,,cant wait for that 1st home grown blunt,,,,already on the way with the 2nd grow,,,so thanks guys,,,and alot as been down to listening and taking on board your guys advice,,,and its got me through this 1st grow,,,so gives me many options now to expand and increase,,,and see what I can grow knowing what I do now,,,so enjoy the wk guys,,,and will update the chop and let you know how it smokes etc,,,,so have ablast and happy growing guys and thanks to all that had an imput on this 1st grow,,,as yeah deffo a success and now leads to taking things up a stage,,,cant wait no pressure,,,esp as I think I could increased this grows yield 20-30% with more LST,,,but wasnt sure what I was doing or looking for,,,so went abit easy with the LST as didnt have experience,,,but wont be no excuses for this next run fingers crossed
Oh yeah, onward and upward. I’m trying scrog net for the first time. It’s definitely easier in winter for me so I can’t wait. I may try to grow one big one

Oh yeah, onward and upward. I’m trying scrog net for the first time. It’s definitely easier in winter for me so I can’t wait. I may try to grow one big one
yeah thats the way went,,,1x plant in DWC to learn the basics and use it to see what you can get yield wise,,,,I went with 1 plant as Im a newbie,,,and didnt know what i was doing then,,,so I had learn how to grow,,and to see if I could grow,,,and keeping things simple,,made things easier to understand,,,,and now Ive got that 1st grow just about under my belt,,,nows the time to take things up a notch,,,,and we will see how it goes,,,,but expecting good things this 2nd grow,,,,so thanks for stopping by my friend,,,hope alls growing well on yourside,,,so enjoy and have a blast and all the best my friend happy growing

Quick pic of Bruce Banner F3 day 14.....and a quick one of the Haze,,,and she sucked all the life out of her leaves now,,,and she as shed loads,,,so still checking trichones all cloudy and a few clear,,,hoping to see some ambers by the wkend,,,or I might just hold back on chop for a few more days till I see enough amber,,,,seen a few ambers but not alot

20220823_152106.jpg

20220822_145608.jpg

20220822_145821.jpg

20220822_145659.jpg

:welldone: @spab1311 she almost there.

I like her color also.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
thanks for stopping by my friend...yeah over the moon with what Ive been able to grow for my 1st,,so will have alot to live up to now,,,as I will class this as the bench mark,,,,as I could of got more,,,if I know more about training back then,,,but its all in the bag now,,,,cant wait to take things up a notch with BB photos,,,and for the next run going to use a scrog,,,and maybe some supercropping etc,,,,but its been great,,,learned so much more then I could imagine,,,but now can exploit this,,,and put into practise what Ive learned,,,so hope alls well yourside my friend,,,,and everythings growing well,,

DECIDED TO CHOP 29/8
Yeah after listening to my good friend,,(the grand DWC master) and basically beginning a flush,,so if kept her going would need to top back up,,,so just going to go ahead with a straight water 48hrs(little calmag) flush and chop Monday lights on,,no dark period b4 chop just as normal,,,then will hang whole in dry area with RH 60% temps 18c or as close to this as I can get,,,so will keep you up updated on how she goes,,,before I go just wanna say a big thank you to everyone here its been great your advise as been amazing,,well just look at the plant thats my 1st with a little help from you guys,,,so thanks for the advise and time to assist its been amazing in so many ways THANK YOU,,,and to all here

QUICK UPDATE (will be day 103 about 70days flower)

So yea going to chop and hang whole at lights on tomoz,not going to trim as she done most of that herself now,,so will dry trim now,,going to try my best to dry around what I mentioned above,,,and we will go from there,,,

a few pics on her last hrs

62672-20220828172532-1.jpg

62673-20220828172548.jpg

62674-20220828172542.jpg

HARVEST TIME!!!!!!!!!

WELL GUYS ITS BEEN AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE GMO,,,,BUT NEVER IMAGINED WHAT I COULD BE GAINED FROM GROWING, ,,,BEEN A HUGE POSITIVE TO MY MENTAL HEALTH,, FEELS LIKE A COMMUNITY,,,IS GREAT , AND THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING,,,AND NOW IM ON MY WAY,,,AND CALL MYSELF A GROWER PMSL,,,still alot to learn and many more to follow,,,,thanks peeps for stopping by and here is a few pics before and after chop no lights,,,ok

62742-20220829030248.jpg

62743-20220829115759.jpg

62744-20220829115621.jpg

62745-20220829030303-1.jpg

Congratulations on the harvest. Looks like some nice bud on there. :welldone: What's your plan for drying and curing?

Back
Top Bottom