TheStickyIcky, Gorilla Glue, Journal

This is from an old grow of mine. Check it out, it shows how I set up my scrog and should give you an idea for yours.

Just checked this out and I Think it’s the only way to go with this grow. Only issue I have is I’m hand feeding, which is something I like to do. i need to find a way of feeding my furthest plants from a distance. Is there something available that I can use? I’m thinking something either pump or pressure powered with a long nozzle and trigger. Surely there’s something. I was going to fit a drip feed but I’ve always hand fed and thought for this first one in this room I would stick to what I know and record the litres I’m using etc and times so I know for future what I’m going to need when on drips.

Hey sticky! One of our members with much cloning experience suggested non-clorinated water. I have some ready. Basically it's boiled water poured into a large-mouther jar. Leave in sunlight for a few days with the cap off.
What is this for? Sorry? Is this to put near my fans to bring temp down? I have read something similiar as well as using c02 so I’m just trying to get feedback on both. Thanks for popping in. Hope you stick with me for my grow!!

What is this for? Sorry? Is this to put near my fans to bring temp down? I have read something similiar as well as using c02 so I’m just trying to get feedback on both. Thanks for popping in. Hope you stick with me for my grow!!
I noticed your pics only after I replied. I've read that declorinated water is good at the early stage after cutting. I could be wrong but it was my understanding that it roots more efficiently. Will be doing it as soon as my Banana Sundae is ready. Will be up-potting soon. I have my first grow journal but may have screwed it up. Will book mark yours.
Happy growing!

I noticed your pics only after I replied. I've read that declorinated water is good at the early stage after cutting. I could be wrong but it was my understanding that it roots more efficiently. Will be doing it as soon as my Banana Sundae is ready. Will be up-potting soon. I have my first grow journal but may have screwed it up. Will book mark yours.
Happy growing!
I use normal water directly from my tap. I add a bit of warm water to take the chill off it and that goes directly into my medium. I tried certain ph water, water from supermarkets etc and didn’t notice a difference personally. Obviously water differs and from what I remember when I looked into my supply I have very good water in my area.

I got my cuttings already with roots popping and added them directly into my pots. Not potting up etc, don’t like the idea of stress. Only time I pot up is seedlings but with this grow obviously I’ve avoided that stage.

I used a product called rootbastic and only added it twice on the first 2 waterings.

Awesome start... No input on the clones... Looking forward to seeing some pics... As for the temp issue I had the same thing ... Felt to hot .... Thermo said it was to hot ....etc .lol but I bought a cool air most humidifier and I have that as my inlet air...kinda dual purpose creates cooler temperature and raises humidity a bit (I sit around %30)....but I'm running leds so I'm not even close to the temps of hps.
Sorry I kinda missed this post!! Do you have a link for what you have or a hint of what to type and where if against rules. My temps are fluctuating between30and 34. What’s your thoughts on c02?

Sorry I kinda missed this post!! Do you have a link for what you have or a hint of what to type and where if against rules. My temps are fluctuating between30and 34. What’s your thoughts on c02?
Hey no worries lol oh yea it is a equate cool air humidifier... I'm sure you can find anywhere for about $25. But here how I have it... And I'm on the same page with the c02 I have no idea except a general concept lol

IMG_20220320_151136315.jpg

Screenshot_20220320-150938.png

UPDATE
My plants have now doubled in size. I fitted my scrog net yesterday and have mounted it about 6 inches above its current height and will hopefully in the next few days begin to spread my girls out. I will update with pictures shortly, I also fitted my carbon filter.
Only problem I now have is watering, as I’m hand watering I now struggle to reach the furthest plants. I have tried extending my watering can but it’s still a back breaker. Anyone know a good improvisation or a method which is easy apart from the obvious drip feed etc which I will set up once this one is complete. Learn from mistakes and all that jazz!! Just need a good method to get me through this grow.
Thanks in advance!!

F0AFBA22-8FB3-4D15-83A4-30CC425152E3.jpeg

0F1738CF-CD70-44B3-BB8F-74D93B9109D0.jpeg

This is 19 days in from planting cuttings. As explained first time with cuttings so am I on track? A little slow? I’m not sure but I’m happy with there progress.

Anyone any ideas on whether I should switch to flower? I’m thinking very soon, maybe 5 more days as they are now at the net and will still gain height in flower so I can scrog them during early flower? Is that ok or should I be waiting a little longer? I wanted them chopped around the 3 month mark and I’m 20 days in.

12/12
I have now switched them to 12/12 as they are about half the height I want the final plant to be and are just growing through my net so hopefully over next week or two I can guide them through the net and position it all evenly ready for the final flowering stage to take place. Hopefully I’m doing it correct! I normally grow short sticky autos so this is a learning curve.

I haven’t had much feedback in regards to some of my questions so I’m just going to use this for my own records to look back on and hopefully a few of you will pop in and say hi!

I will also be uploading in the next few days some of my other previous grows. I have some monster buds on there to show off! Also some beautiful colourful weed which I hope you will appreciate.

THRIPS!
I have noticed I have a few thrips in my grow, I first noticed 2 days ago some random single eggs dotted around. Studied my girls for an hour and found one little bastard. Am I right in using neem oil as a way to organically control/eliminate. Any recommendations?

Above is where I'm at now. Didn't have time for in depth journal which I originally planned. I controlled my thrips by crushing fresh garlic and laying it around the bottom of my grow room. They disappeared within a week. I'm not far from harvest, I've began the flush so hopefully another 2 weeks and I'll start another, this time with a better write up throughout.

Those calyxes are stacking nicely! Awesome work controlling the thrip invasion General StickyIcky. I bet you harvested by now. What was the haul?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom