DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

the everclear is at 0F right now. Going to bring the bud down too before mixing.

Pulled out the multimeter because it's temp probe is generally better than a meat thermometer.

I suppose one could use dry ice after decarb to get it cold and break it up quickly like I do when I make dry ice hash.

They're wet and useless after two washes (first one is best though). All the trichomes are gone and most people toss them.
What about those who dont? Is this what they are doing here in Britain with the weed because the buds dont get you stoned at all. Read the thread "gassed weed" on faq

I am, it's long.
It's like the second picture of the process. You can see the buds in the jar!
What about those who dont? Is this what they are doing here in Britain with the weed because the buds dont get you stoned at all. Read the thread "gassed weed" on faq
I'm not sure what you can do with it once you strip the trichomes but some folks like to use the whole plant, so there might be some type of cannabinoids left after the ethanol.

It's like the second picture of the process. You can see the buds in the jar!

I'm not sure what you can do with it once you strip the trichomes but some folks like to use the whole plant, so there might be some type of cannabinoids left after the ethanol.

Ok, it is making sense now, I was adding up a few differing methods in my head. Using the Qwet method I need to think of it as 'runs' or 'washes' across the material, kinda like when I did my keif.

There are several variations of the method to skin this cat. We decarb and rinse, then concentrate. However one can stretch that out over days, or months without decarbing.

Just trying to understand all the permutations we have in our different recipes.

I even found a calculator online....lol, pretty simple head math there.

I read that once. Now that's long! And I don't even have access to Everclear so why do I do it?
See, that is what confuses me...I don't normally read forums, and there is 100 ways to do this....so person X says "no, I do this at this step"

lol....reading threads is a very non-series way to take in info and get lost quick.

Back
Top Bottom