DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

DP AutoDuck - Day 91
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 91
AK47 Auto - Day 32
Bogglegum Clones - Day 1

Welp, things are going along. I misted the clones with the 0-0-3 silica stuff once this morning and done. I put in water ph'ed to about 6.5 to mist going forward. I used RO water that was ph'ed as I don't want crap from the cistern going in their cuts. It's basically a rainforest in their dome.

Temps are running under 80 or about 80 with lights on, 73 with them off. Cobs are at 140w, I am running a single 6500K cfl over the clones for the time being (I hear some keep them in the dark for 2-3 days). They also get some reflected light as I keep my tent open. It's all on the same timer for now. My veg light was not here yesterday.

I misted all the plants as the RH was around 45. Can't hurt. The AK is taking to the new soil pretty well...it looks like it's showing new leaves one day, and their 2-3x the size the next day. Planning on watering tomorrow. Maybe low dose of nutes this Thursday.

With the new veg light I can remove the AK and put it beside the clones for the time being and flower the two bogglegums. It will be nice having a second light. Basically I can keep something in flower all the time.

Here is the solo cob that is coming from Timber...a single 100w vero 4000K on a dimmer. Portable enough, no rack, easy to hang and enough juice to veg my entire closet (should I ever decide to). I will prob run it around 20w a couple feet off the smaller plants. Very little heat too. Great for our shitty weather here.

These are Timber's photos (dan):

I hope everyone is having a peaceful weekend.

DP AutoDuck - Day 91
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 91
AK47 Auto - Day 32
Bogglegum Clones - Day 1

Welp, things are going along. I misted the clones with the 0-0-3 silica stuff once this morning and done. I put in water ph'ed to about 6.5 to mist going forward. I used RO water that was ph'ed as I don't want crap from the cistern going in their cuts. It's basically a rainforest in their dome.

Temps are running under 80 or about 80 with lights on, 73 with them off. Cobs are at 140w, I am running a single 6500K cfl over the clones for the time being (I hear some keep them in the dark for 2-3 days). They also get some reflected light as I keep my tent open. It's all on the same timer for now. My veg light was not here yesterday.

I misted all the plants as the RH was around 45. Can't hurt. The AK is taking to the new soil pretty well...it looks like it's showing new leaves one day, and their 2-3x the size the next day. Planning on watering tomorrow. Maybe low dose of nutes this Thursday.

With the new veg light I can remove the AK and put it beside the clones for the time being and flower the two bogglegums. It will be nice having a second light. Basically I can keep something in flower all the time.

NICE JOB,BRO

Why not! That duck will be outta there soon.

Welp, I am assuming I don't get a female from either two boggles when I flip. I figure if I drop a WW fem, I can at least pull a clone or two from it. I need to look at what other fem photo seeds I have.

Ok, in the next day or so I will drop a Fem seed, will see what I have. Maybe a long tall sativa.

I think I am going to take the duck and either of the bogglegums that shows as male and put them on grain alcohol for a month or so.

Going to flip tent when light shows up, just veg the AK under the new lamp for a few more weeks while the duck finishes and the 'gums show sex. Man I hope for a female and at least one clone. But I know that might not be possible with all the stress early on the plants showed.

I split a liter of ca/mg water for all 4, it's late, but they were droopy. It's been dry here, might pull em in the tub and give em each a couple liters of ca/mg water tomorrow.

go for it!

I did, this morning....

also picked up some everclear to make my first drops. going to try a 1/2 oz of bud to a couple cups of this fine vintage everclear.

Got the oven heating up now.

User Troy1 has a how to that I will follow.

Back
Top Bottom