DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

If it's straight veg I'd go with the 5000K. 6500 is daylight and 4000 would probably be if you're only getting one light for veg and flower. More light/lower wattage is always a good thing :).

If you really want to know how much light is happening, get a umol meter. They're all the rage now for folks gauging the amount of light their plants are receiving.

If it's straight veg I'd go with the 5000K. 6500 is daylight and 4000 would probably be if you're only getting one light for veg and flower. More light/lower wattage is always a good thing :).

If you really want to know how much light is happening, get a umol meter. They're all the rage now for folks gauging the amount of light their plants are receiving.

Welp, I emailed Dan at Timber Grow and he said the cheapest/smallest footprint is a vero 100w 4K single cob, it's on a dimmer and fits in an 8x6 footprint and can easily veg 7/8 ft square. I can prob run it at the lowest setting and it would veg more than the two CFL and prob run about 12w with a lot less heat than those CFL.

Just thinking, I also could seal up that closet with some calk and use a mini version of my tent (without the extensions) for veg and the rest of the room on the big cobs, and just run carbon to the room. I could probably flower 6-8 large plants with that scenario.

Still reading on cloning....think I will snip this week.

I probably have access to a umol meter somewhere.....

Really seems like umols are the new black.

yeah, exciting shit

the maker of my base 4 cit cob fixture says 967 umol @ 18"
I also have 2 reds that I can ad.

The two light version of my fixture says 1080 umol @ 18"

bonerville, I know.

Might feed tomorrow. Got some Floyd on tonight, about to crash.

DP AutoDuck - Day 86
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 86
AK47 Auto - Day 27

Feeling lil dry, so I divided 2l of cistern water with .6ml of Ca/Mg and 5ml of Big Bloom. It pH'ed around 7.

Got some Chronic Youth on tonight...Daydream Nation.

I did some clone reading last night. Basically cut em, scratch, dip hormone, plug, mist a lot, very low light. Transplant when roots form and increase light. Pretty sure I will Kill em All. If I got a live female out of it if would be worthwhile. I even bought some of the silica stuff for foliar use. Got a plug tray and a dome. We will see.

Oh, I did have a cigar before the Floyd. Lol. Nice night on the porch for a burn.

DP AutoDuck - Day 86
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 86
AK47 Auto - Day 27

Feeling lil dry, so I divided 2l of cistern water with .6ml of Ca/Mg and 5ml of Big Bloom. It pH'ed around 7.

Got some Chronic Youth on tonight...Daydream Nation.

I did some clone reading last night. Basically cut em, scratch, dip hormone, plug, mist a lot, very low light. Transplant when roots form and increase light. Pretty sure I will Kill em All. If I got a live female out of it if would be worthwhile. I even bought some of the silica stuff for foliar use. Got a plug tray and a dome. We will see.

Oh, I did have a cigar before the Floyd. Lol. Nice night on the porch for a burn.
pH 7? Too high by my estimation. Why not 6.5 or so?

.6 ml cal/mg? Way too little by my estimation. I'm around 3-6ml/gallon or 1.5-3ml/2 liters.

Build a cloninator...it's fast and easy and will probably do much better if you clone anything like I do!

Yep, thought about that pH after the fact.

I am going to try clones just with the dome and what I have on hand. I have the pump, buckets and sprinkler head, just on the road a bit. Maybe if I fail the 1st attempt. Mine are kept inside and a pump going off in the closet on a timer might get the thumbs down.

DP AutoDuck - Day 88
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 88
AK47 Auto - Day 29

Today I mixed up a liter of cistern water, about 3ml of Grow Big and a ml of Ca/Mg, it was pH'ed to 6.5 and the four plants shared it.

It's going to get hot this weekend, ugly hot. Our pretty outside has ended Bear.

This weekend if my time goes right I am cloning (or attempting).

Lights are at 150 now, but due to heat i might need 140 in the pm tomorrow

I sat next to the aero cloner while it was running this morning and the only sound was the water dripping. Like rain on a lake in the still of a forest. If you run it 24/7 (most folks do) then it's like your closet is a rainforest (without those annoying birds). Can't get complaints about that ;).

What I don't get about your cloner, I saw the pvc pots, but is there a soil plug, or is this some hydro soilless thing?

DP AutoDuck - Day 90
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 90
AK47 Auto - Day 31

Lotta stuff today, and I will ho around a bit in the forum this weekend. Also looking forward to bears update with all that stuff in that little tent.

Today I pulled the Bogglegums and snipped some clones....

Three from one plant, dipped in clonex (fresh bottle I removed some from with a tongue depressor) after scuffing.

Plugs sat in a tray, inside a dome (light off for now).

I might have my veg light at the front door, need to look. It was supposed to be hot as balls today, but we had clouds till noon, so I got to mow. I gave all the plants some CaMg 1ml/l and Big Bloom 6ml/l. 1 l split among the plants.

I am going to defoil the autoduck. There is no weight to the buds really, so it's going in the hash pile. I have some silica additive that I know came from amazon. Going to give some to the clones when I mist them again tonight...and maybe a second time tomorrow.

AK is looking better, so right now that is the focus....in a week or two I plan on flipping the tent and seeing what I get with the unsexed pair and letting the AK do it's thing over the hottest part of the summer with just 12 hour days. Also going to drop some non-auto fems (2 different) and repeat the whole experiment with a real veg light.

Tent and AK shot

Back
Top Bottom