DP Auto Duck Inside & Out With BOG Bogglegum Inside Under Cob

Welp I dumped about 350ml of everclear on it. Agitated. Put back in freezer for an hour or so, agitated again, dumped half ml under the tongue (maybe 4mg of thc), might do another half ml after I recoup from that first half ml evaporating under my tongue.

My wife laughed.

So, I guess I can pull it off the must whenever and reduce when I pull an electric burner from work.

Decarb really did not stink up the house to bad. Lasted about 20-30m, but I have carbon on both central ac units.

That would be THCa if you didn't decarb first. Might be good for you, won't get you high!

No, I decarbed for about an hour at 240 using two thermos. it took about 20-30 for the smell to go away in the house.

Put jar in freezer.

Hour or so, cover material with everclear, shake, let sit in freezer for about an hour, shake more.

Ended up taking 2ml, evap under tongue. Shit needs to be reduced to be proper as I get foam mouth as it dissolves. Wife wanted me to eat some of the kid's pop rocks while I did it. I don't eat that stuff. It hit me quicker than an edible maybe 30 min, it felt like something inbetween 5-10mg of edible.

Assuming 17% thc at 14 grams into 1.25, nets about 40g per tsp/5ml assuming no loss, at 75% for wash length it comes to about 30g. So makes sense.

I probably need to reduce to 25%

Thoughts?

My wife asked what these were...
I used an "Inverse graduated skimming fowl grease beaker", OH...whats the other one. "My coffee pot"

It hit 108 today outside, and it's pretty dry. My driveway was 115 per heat gun. Maybe I can evap on my driveway?

Isn't 172 the boiling point of ethanol?

Nmind, Grandpa says under 140 for his method.
yeah, I think 130ish and reduce in some type of graduated cyl is the kicker. I took about a tsp total tonight, gave me agood smallish buzz, however, that is more corn mash than I like. That shit is hot.

I also look back at the hindu kush plant I grew, it had a ton of sugar leaf all covered in trichome. That would have been an interesting plant to do this with.

Tomorrow I will be feeding the bogglegums. They been clawing at food. So just planning on ph'ed water and some of the Budda Bloom (lowest N) or could do just water and Big Bloom and maybe a half does of Ca/Mg. They have been taking up water, so might give 2l each.

The AK is still damp tonight, not wet, but it can go a couple more days.

Misted the clones about 4x today. It's plenty wet in there. None look droopy yet. That is good.

Fun day...thanks for your help shed and bear! Insert the guy from Waterboy saying "you can do it"

Now going to chill to some Durutti Column.

DP AutoDuck - Day 93
BOG Bogglegum (photo/unsexed) - Day 93
AK47 Auto - Day 34
Bogglegum Clones - Day 3
White Widow (PFem) - soaking

The AK seems to have responded to the nutes over the weekend, it's looking larger every day. Color is still lighter than I like, maybe next nutes give something with a little iron. It was still a little damp, so it got skipped over today and misted.

The 'gums got a liter 6.5 with Big Bloom.

Not much change with the 'gum clones. Just continuing misting. I assume I don't need to have air movement yet,?- just wait for roots before taking them out from their rainforest shell.

I gave the duck plant a touch of the big bloom water, it's not going to take up much, just trying to keep it on IV till I get some tricomes darkening. I am probably going to ginsu the entire plant and make tincture.

More on the Tincture
Bear
-I try to put a half ml under my tongue and let it evap for quicker set in, but you say orally via GI if you get onset in about an hour that is good, when I get home this afternoon I am going to try a 5ml dose at once, maybe with a squeeze of lime. Let some evap and swallow the rest when I foam up and see how it goes.

Bear and shed (and grandpa and troy for the writeups)-I appreciate your help with this. Been looking for a decent alternative to smoking all the time. Last night only had about a bowl and change from a pipe which is much less than I normally partake.

Photo update this Thurs or Fri on the plants. I need to get to the hydro store for some more supersoil crap.

From the evidence I've read, sublingual is not a good method for absorbing THC, and that most of what you get is from what you swallow. Save yourself the burning and the foaming and just drink it!

Clones need fresh air exchange twice a day at this point. Just take the lid off, wave at them, and put the lid back on.

Will do, Will also open vents on dome, been spraying about 4x, and that is exchange as well.

No crack on the seed yet, going to wrap in wet paper towels before bed.

FYI, after my wife made fun of me for hacking with that stuff dissolving under my tongue a few times. She politely explained to me in 7th grade health terms that swallowing it will do the job just as well or better. She would know, Trust me.

Starting to see the tap root on the White Widow. Whew, did not want another dead seed. It's wrapped in a wet paper towel till the tap root gets a little longer.

I went and picked up some more roots organic, and some earthworm castings. I also picked up a bag of coco. Thinking of putting about 20% in my super soil mix so I am not holding as much water after the waterings. I will rinse it first before adding it to the compost bin.

Got the tincture on the electric burner in a double burner at about 130 degrees (working up slowly). I started with about 250ml, would like to get it to 125, but I don't want syrup.

Slow and steady. That's why folks use a water bath to stabilize the temps. Easier to manage then directly on the hot plate!

Easy enough, I am down from 250ml to about 150ml, going to reduce by half to 125ml, so will have ~80mg per tsp or ~15mg per ml (that assumes 100% of the thc from the plant made it into the wash. Anyways, I will be around my 10mg per ml mark.

The RH is 30 outside, temp is 102, it's windy. It evaps just fine in the shade outside....lol. Actually quicker than the burner.

Legal limits. I am pretty sure we don't have those here.

Anyway, I got it down to 125ml, took a couple ml tonight, spaced apart by about 90 min, very nice stuff, and it actually tastes better reduced (to me). I am actually a huge fan of this. I have only taken a couple puffs here and there. I seem to be able to enjoy those puffs more. I also think this is a pretty damn economical thing to do with your weed. I calc it to be between 12-16mg/ml, for 7 bucks (alcohol) and a half ounce I ended up with 125 'servings', that is pretty damn good.

I might try to make the next batch in a cognac. I believe there are some out there above 100 proof.

Got some lou reed on...might go to the replacements before bed.

Back
Top Bottom