Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Well you take the top big fans and pull them up nice and gentle around the top nodes. Then you tie them straight up in the air surrounding the top nodes cutting off their light. Plant sends all the Grow hormones to the lower nodes. Always grow in the path of least resistance. Couple three hours tied up then let them loose. They are a little wrinkly coming out but straighten out right away. If you move the light up 4 inches when you tie them up then the lower nodes stretch out to it. When you let them go put the light back to its original height so you don't get too stretchy. They will be getting a more balanced dose of hormones for the next few hours as the mains take back over. Only takes like 3 times in a 8-10 day period and everything will be even.
420-magazine-mobile375415963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1592335491.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1026536353.jpg
last one was ten days after the first.
Wow I think I'm actually gonna try this probably Friday and over the weekend. Excited to see how it'll unfold. So many things to try. Man I love this place.

Wow I think I'm actually gonna try this probably Friday and over the weekend. Excited to see how it'll unfold. So many things to try. Man I love this place.

It works great swag. That plant ended up being 3.5x3.5x3 feet she was big. I topped her too many times though. Could have got more from her for sure. Just go easy and the straighter you get the fans the less crinkle. Glad to pay the knowledge forward guys.

It works great swag. That plant ended up being 3.5x3.5x3 feet she was big. I topped her too many times though. Could have got more from her for sure. Just go easy and the straighter you get the fans the less crinkle. Glad to pay the knowledge forward guys.
That's what we do here. So on a side note. Couple weeks ago I thought I'd give the little bit of extra nutes I had to some of the house plants.
420-magazine-mobile2078477577.jpg
the bamboo doesn't like it apparently. Neither did the other 2. Altho the other 2 were already half dead. My wife said to me yesterday. "Why can't you take care of my plants like that and make them look like yours" hahahhaa.

Thanks for the reminder on ponytailing Swag. I did this on a male plant and it turned out to be a bushy little bonsai. I completely for got about the technique since I only tried it once.

Run off from your coco will grow good stuff in a garden if you have. Especially like pepper and tomatoes.

This is genius. I never thought of using my my runoff for my outdoor garden. Outdoor gardening is pretty much coming to an end in a few weeks where I live but I think I'm just going to dump my runoff in my outdoor garden all winter so that the soil becomes somewhat charged and ready for spring. I honestly can't believe I never thought of this.

I subscribed to a few coco journals light night and need to get caught up on them but yours caught my eye! Hope you don't mind having me along? Looks like a good start!
Stay for the ride. Bring all ur friends lol. Hope u enjoy the ride as much as I will. Great to have u here.

Just not sure I would use it on bamboo or my celery but peppers tomatoes hell even my corn

The good news is they're not taking off too much vertically for now. Kinda staying compact which will work in my favor. I can't really have them grow past 4 or 4.5 feet ish I don't think.
420-magazine-mobile1601843999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1249852513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1862283922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile341121138.jpg
That's the fim for ya!! Now all of your awesome new tops (4,5,6more if you count the nodes below) will each be their own awesome cola! Just get ready to spread..... (insert jail joke here)

I had to try. If it work for Mary it must work the for these guys.. ...nope. apparently that's not how this works.
Right.... I made the mistake of trying it on the wrong ones too. I just Google it now to be 100% don't want to hurt any others lol

Back
Top Bottom