Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

420-magazine-mobile1368676484.jpg
little but of curl down going on here on a few leaves. Only on this girl.
420-magazine-mobile1802424291.jpg
My fim attempt. Still waiting to see what comes out of this
420-magazine-mobile151067445.jpg
getting closer to transplant time. Maybe this weekend.
420-magazine-mobile1521789646.jpg
final aerial view. Gave them thier first feed of 6ml/gal. That's what my schedule calls for week 2. Enjoy the pics.
U know what time it is
⌚20PaSt

20 past 7. .that works for me though.
According to ur diagnosis. Curl down so light too close. Moved it up a few inches. 4 " maybe. I dunno. Hopefully they like it where it's at cuz if they need this much clearance plus the space my fan and filter are already taking on the roof. It may become an issue down the road.

Since my two heat/light burn incidents I havent moved the light at all other than back up to the manufacturers recomend3d height. Some plants show a slight stretch on a new tip and some stay nice and tight but the canopy has evened right out and all nodes seem tight now. Unless I have to I wont move the light any more. The plants seem to do far better moving themselves up towards it. What does CW recomend for a distance on young seed started plants?

CL not CW...Cali Lightworks
I can't remember honestly. Not even sure if I seen a recommended for seedling. I've been busy getting back into trade school so not much time for research. Kinda shitty my plants have to suffer a bit because of the timing but I think the high20's or low 30's (inches) is ideal for mine. They were doing pretty good at 30 then I experimented by lowering them. N the result was obviously some light burn. Lol. Oh well. They'll be fine. A lil curl here and there. A cracked leaf here and there. No biggie. They love that shit. It's like tanning in the summer. Well my wife, not me. Sometimes she hangs out too long and gets a little burn. Sore for a couple days. Skin peel n fine after that.

Since my two heat/light burn incidents I havent moved the light at all other than back up to the manufacturers recomend3d height. Some plants show a slight stretch on a new tip and some stay nice and tight but the canopy has evened right out and all nodes seem tight now. Unless I have to I wont move the light any more. The plants seem to do far better moving themselves up towards it. What does CW recomend for a distance on young seed started plants?
Just did a quick Google search and going this

Your LED light should be positioned 24-36" away from your plants during the vegetative cycle and about 15"-20" during the bloom cycle.- Smaller (i.e. SolarFlare 220 or 110) lights can be positioned a little closer.- But please note that any closer that 10" from the canopy can cause bleaching, especially with the larger SolarStorm 440 and 880 lights.

CL not CW...Cali Lightworks
I'm with you gee. I think my lights is less powerful and further away. I've had 0 stretch so far under the LED at about 3 or 3 and a half feet. Remember too swag as they grow up they should be able to handle more powerful light, usually.

Again just knit picking because your girls look awesome swag!! they seem to have really liked the fim

I'm with you gee. I think my lights is less powerful and further away. I've had 0 stretch so far under the LED at about 3 or 3 and a half feet. Remember too swag as they grow up they should be able to handle more powerful light, usually.

Again just knit picking because your girls look awesome swag!! they seem to have really liked the fim
Cou0ke more days will be able to hopefully see how many I get up there. And yea that makes sense as they grow and get stronger they'll be able to handle more.abuse , heat or.whatever. as always thanks for all the great feedback guys.

Hey hey hey....you know what time it is .........u guessed it. Photo shoot. First up, we have miss Pearl strutting her stuff
420-magazine-mobile347465110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1255318587.jpg
420-magazine-mobile892257983.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1485629680.jpg
oh look at her.
Next up we have the sexy volumotuos miss Wanda
420-magazine-mobile733103719.jpg
420-magazine-mobile853830622.jpg
420-magazine-mobile141979140.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1758316243.jpg
still can't tell how many new growths I got but they're growing that's all that matter. They're both filling the shit outta thier pots. I tied back the 2 main big leaves on both so the rest of her can catch up n get some "sun" apart from that. Just regular stuff. Water to run off bla bla bla. Just looking at them and peeking in the tent for no reason. Sorry for the long update. Enjoy the pics. They're still underage so no fondeling urself to my ladies. .

⌚20PaSt4✌

Looking good. Love my girls in the green collection.

Shit I didn't read to the end quick enough. Hope I don't end up on some sort of list now. ....

You can always give them a ponytailing for a bit. It really brings out those bottom nodes. If you raise the light a few inches while doing it they really get some stretch then take off the wrap and put the light back down. Is a good trick to get a nice even canopy.

Looking good. Love my girls in the green collection.

Shit I didn't read to the end quick enough. Hope I don't end up on some sort of list now. ....

You can always give them a ponytailing for a bit. It really brings out those bottom nodes. If you raise the light a few inches while doing it they really get some stretch then take off the wrap and put the light back down. Is a good trick to get a nice even canopy.

What is this pony tailing u speak of. Ewww sicko. Ur lucky every one gets a freebie. Interested in this and might just try it out. They're growing up fast and I love it. Was thinking maybe this weekend to transplant but I might wait for the new growth from the fim to shape up a bit. We'll see. Sometimes I just can't help myself. I'm a hands on type. That's y I'm in the trades. No desk work for me.

Swag the fims look like they went well! The girls are so fine
Being my first grow I can't tell if it looks good or right. I just post pics. U guys are the pros. Not me I'm the like computer screen. U guys are the keyboard. U type "a" and I try my best to make sure "a" appears on the screen

What is this pony tailing u speak of. Ewww sicko. Ur lucky every one gets a freebie. Interested in this and might just try it out. They're growing up fast and I love it. Was thinking maybe this weekend to transplant but I might wait for the new growth from the fim to shape up a bit. We'll see. Sometimes I just can't help myself. I'm a hands on type. That's y I'm in the trades. No desk work for me.

Well you take the top big fans and pull them up nice and gentle around the top nodes. Then you tie them straight up in the air surrounding the top nodes cutting off their light. Plant sends all the Grow hormones to the lower nodes. Always grow in the path of least resistance. Couple three hours tied up then let them loose. They are a little wrinkly coming out but straighten out right away. If you move the light up 4 inches when you tie them up then the lower nodes stretch out to it. When you let them go put the light back to its original height so you don't get too stretchy. They will be getting a more balanced dose of hormones for the next few hours as the mains take back over. Only takes like 3 times in a 8-10 day period and everything will be even.
420-magazine-mobile375415963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1592335491.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1026536353.jpg
last one was ten days after the first.

Back
Top Bottom