I missed that question sorry.
Don't mix the two.
Run one or the other.
Ph issues can be a pain.
Just watch your overwatering.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
:ciao: Bill - I trust ll is well with you too my friend :Namaste:

I’ll give those a good read and thank you both @Bill284 and @Growings for your patience
Anything you need my door is always open.
And Growings actually knows what he is doing so that makes my job a lot easier. ;)

Bill

:ciao: Bill - I trust ll is well with you too my friend :Namaste:
Just fantastic. :cheesygrinsmiley: thank you my friend.
I'm soaking beans :woohoo:
6 different kinds.
Anticipation I love it.

Bill

Anything you need my door is always open.
And Growings actually knows what he is doing so that makes my job a lot easier. ;)

Bill
The real question now….how do you train a 2 yrd to not dumb half the spray bottle all over himself

Holy you must have lots of space lol
I guess. My back yard is about 1000 sq feet. Including the chicken run. Which takes up a third. Just extensive training and lots of topping. I use outside as a giant veg room for pheno hunting. It’s not the most accurate due to environmental reasoning. But it’s an idea. I want 6 super keepers. So I don’t have to worry about boof on new genetics

I guess. My back yard is about 1000 sq feet. Including the chicken run. Which takes up a third. Just extensive training and lots of topping. I use outside as a giant veg room for pheno hunting. It’s not the most accurate due to environmental reasoning. But it’s an idea. I want 6 super keepers. So I don’t have to worry about boof on new genetics
Nice man I’m jealous lol I’m stuck in my in laws and I’m a little surprised that they even let me get as far as I have though my fiancées mom smokes. Hopefully prices come down where I am so I could at least rent a apartment I hate living with other people

Nice man I’m jealous lol I’m stuck in my in laws and I’m a little surprised that they even let me get as far as I have though my fiancées mom smokes. Hopefully prices come down where I am so I could at least rent a apartment I hate living with other people
At least your growing my friend. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

You're getting a lot of good vibes mate
Just do what you can and we'll see what works in your environment

You're getting a lot of good vibes mate
Just do what you can and we'll see what works in your environment
Thank you kind sir and that’s the plan thought I had a power cord here for that light but I don’t so I shall go steal one from my parents….they literally have a hole chest full of them

It’s also raining cats and dogs here so one outside may not survive but hey we shall see lol

Thank you kind sir and that’s the plan thought I had a power cord here for that light but I don’t so I shall go steal one from my parents….they literally have a hole chest full of them

It’s also raining cats and dogs here so one outside may not survive but hey we shall see lol
No worries TC, enjoy the ride
Que sera, sera
:hookah:

FD4B83D3-5C46-433F-9702-53AF955E089B.jpeg

She’s slowly coming to life !

She sprouted! Going to keep the bottle on her for a bit to see what it does

AB23A7E4-8E45-4255-AEC6-1BCD7A837759.jpeg

Here is Stretch trying to do her thing

1E37DFF7-9D72-425B-B033-2D8F712AED5B.jpeg
Good morning @TwelveCoffee how are things going today my friend. :ciao:
I usually cover my clones, but not my seedlings.
Unless your rh is ridiculously low.
But I find they are heartier if I let them fight for themselves off the bat.
Sometimes they go soft too.
Just my method Amigo not saying your doing it wrong.:Namaste:
Just 2 cents. ;)

Bill

Back
Top Bottom