Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Good morning @TwelveCoffee how are things going today my friend. :ciao:
I usually cover my clones, but not my seedlings.
Unless your rh is ridiculously low.
But I find they are heartier if I let them fight for themselves off the bat.
Sometimes they go soft too.
Just my method Amigo not saying your doing it wrong.:Namaste:
Just 2 cents. ;)

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
@Bill284 Today was a pretty bad one for me but hey its almost midnight tomorrow will be better :). I took the cup off, I was testing to see if maybe it promoted faster growth with the humidity. She's a small one but soon will be an monster muhahaha

@Bill284 Today was a pretty bad one for me but hey its almost midnight tomorrow will be better :). I took the cup off, I was testing to see if maybe it promoted faster growth with the humidity. She's a small one but soon will be an monster muhahaha
I'm sorry you had a bad day my friend. :Namaste:
As you say tomorrow will be better, P.M.A.
Hopefully she is huge. :cheer:
Take care.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

So stretch decided to grow more leaves hurray! Also she brought a friend? I’m confused haha

2D537B48-DCDA-475E-AD10-D33BF33D5AFC.jpeg

Edit: Spelling

Yes, and when it's time to pot up you can bury the stem as deep as needed, or not. Try to keep her lighted well. More light = shorter plants.
Thanks Stone, I have a light now just need to mount it in the area somehow was thinking of double sided taped hooks but I was told the light would be to heavy.

Might try to build a frame for it and maybe stand it up on a angle

Looking good brother!
Follow @InTheShed 's advice for watering a tiny plant in a big pot.
Thanks man and I took a look at @InTheShed post I think I did something along those lines going to give it the weekend to see how it goes then if it needs water add some water this auto is going to have the biggest route ball!

Stretch seems happy in her new home and she’s not dead so I guess I did it right hopefully she starts growing again soon! How long does it take for roots to redistribute?

738DD825-C388-49E1-85C4-26CFC02BF983.jpeg
Hiya Coffee!
What size pot is that? look to be maybe 3 gallon? 5 gallon?
It could take a few weeks for roots to really stretch out. Check Shed's thread on watering. I'd leave the edges dry for a week or so. Just water a ring around the plant, then a little in the center.
Don't over water!

Hiya Coffee!
What size pot is that? look to be maybe 3 gallon? 5 gallon?
It could take a few weeks for roots to really stretch out. Check Shed's thread on watering. I'd leave the edges dry for a week or so. Just water a ring around the plant, then a little in the center.
Don't over water!
It’s a 5 gal, will it keep growing and getting bigger as the roots stretch? I gave it quiet a bit of water yesterday just to get the coco saturated with the nutes should I try giving it a little bit more tomorrow around this time?

Also when it comes to rain at this stage should I be concerned and moving her if it starts? Sorry the 20 questions and thank you again for all your help!

It’s a 5 gal, will it keep growing and getting bigger as the roots stretch? I gave it quiet a bit of water yesterday just to get the coco saturated with the nutes should I try giving it a little bit more tomorrow around this time?

Also when it comes to rain at this stage should I be concerned and moving her if it starts? Sorry the 20 questions and thank you again for all your help!
Check with one of the other members here about watering coco. It's out of my lane for sure as I've only used soil. From what I've seen coco can be a challenge if not done correctly.

I think @Bill284 grows in coco.

Back
Top Bottom