Coffee Tries To Grow Again

I raced Motocross for 11 years or so.
There were only so many places to practice and that track in Burlington was a stunner.
Just a bit of a drive from home in TO.
Other than that never really explored the town its self.
You will have a longer dryer season than me I'm sure.
I'm about 6 or so hours north now.
Hopefully the sun decides we need some attention soon.
I think we only had 1 decent day in April and it was the last day. :(
We will get out there eventually I'm sure, maby by August. :rofl:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Screenshot_20220502-105953_Chrome.jpg
Nice :) do you know the intersection for the track? I think it’s by Nelson Highschool but I could be wrong.

Wow you went way up there lol we used to go camping and skiing all the time in Bracebridge/Huntsville my dad crashed his truck one night trying to get down a hill and his breaks gave out we ended up using is now brand new broken fog lights to see haha good times.

April was pretty horrible I walked outside of work one day to a blizzard….

Couple pictures with no grow lights on

217D9D8F-A54A-4915-830C-5DB988343DC3.jpeg

Stretch is no longer stretching thankfully! I moved a little basket under pot to not only get her off the cement but as well as getting her a tiny closer to the light

7D6E0C95-6E2A-455A-9A42-1A12424B1C68.jpeg

Purple stretch lol naw her name is going to be GrandDaddy Death haha and still waiting for the last death Bubba to pop

She's up, green and growing - that's good enough so leave her be now
Just focus totally on getting the watering schedule right and she will start rapid growth in a week or two
BOOM! :cool:

She's up, green and growing - that's good enough so leave her be now
Just focus totally on getting the watering schedule right and she will start rapid growth in a week or two
BOOM! :cool:
I like BOOM lol ya just trying to water when I need to and checking them for pests etc

Yup will grow in every way...be patient...stay on her health and you'll be all good... And if watering is an issue make a sign.....right @Bill284
I think I’m back to loving it to much trying to restrain myself hahaha but yes just keeping an eye on her and learning yet another new form of patience.

Calmag has arrived gave Stretch 1 tsp with some water and Grand Daddy Death 1/2 tsp says 2 tsp per gallon but I didn’t want to give it to much water as Stretch had already had some.

If I’m correct it’s 1/4 of recommended dose right @Bill284 ? Also it says in coco to give it daily with water, am I supposed to be watering her daily or bi daily?

Calmag has arrived gave Stretch 1 tsp with some water and Grand Daddy Death 1/2 tsp says 2 tsp per gallon but I didn’t want to give it to much water as Stretch had already had some.

If I’m correct it’s 1/4 of recommended dose right @Bill284 ? Also it says in coco to give it daily with water, am I supposed to be watering her daily or bi daily?
Put the calmag in your water plain first every time.
Wait 10 minutes and add nutrients then set the ph to 5.8 then feed every day.
Once a day in veg is fine.
Not until flower do I feed twice a day.
I'd go half strength at first, but not for long.
She will grow fast and require lots of nutrients.
Hey TC just curious :Namaste: do you have a smoke detector in your grow area?
Better safe......

Take care :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Put the calmag in your water plain first every time.
Wait 10 minutes and add nutrients then set the ph to 5.8 then feed every day.
Once a day in veg is fine.
Not until flower do I feed twice a day.
I'd go half strength at first, but not for long.
She will grow fast and require lots of nutrients.
Hey TC just curious :Namaste: do you have a smoke detector in your grow area?
Better safe......

Take care :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Is it still ok to do it on this way if my nutes are slow release/powder? And yes sir but need to grab a large fire extinguisher then I’ll steal the mount from work >.>

Back
Top Bottom