Coffee Tries To Grow Again

I’m not sure what she’s doing now…guess it’s better then stretching?
E139A293-7A51-4CED-9FE4-E9AD0C4549E0.jpeg

Update :

So the GDP/D.B seeds have been in germination for 24 hours now took one out and planted it in a red solo cup after struggling to poke holes into cause it was filled with soil like a dumb ass.

I read @Kodiak420 journal last night and it has really inspired me to try and let this one grow outside after it gets a little bit of strength.

In terms of grow room I’m going to avoid the tent and grab some reflective material and a light and wing it. Pictures and a rough sketch coming soon when my toddler gives me some time to do so lmao.

5A17C410-4819-446D-A67F-9D0A7ADD45FE.jpeg

Thank you @Gandalfthewhite

@cbdhemp808 but due to it being an auto I need to put it in its final container to do so right?
Hey mate :ciao: I used to grow autos and put them straight into their final pot. I used 20L pots and filled the middle where the seedling will be with lightly fertilised soil and the rest with a heavy fertilised soil. Although a lighter fertilised soil will be fine if you want to be in control of feeding from a couple of weeks in. I hope this helps
94052C6D-9D1D-4887-A141-BA2198BC2B7F.jpeg

Decided to plant the 2nd photo right into the ground let’s see what happens lol had a small tap root
I'm interested to see what happens to :popcorn:

Hey @Gandalfthewhite I think I pulled the trigger little to early expecting low temps by Wednesday we shall see what happens I guess.

I’ll move her into a final container when I get some more soil hopefully it won’t be to late but we shall find out.

What I have started to do now is put some root growth in the bottom followed by some soil then bloom more soil and 4,4,4 and finally some bone meal on the top

Hiya Coffee!

I am unfamiliar with that soil.
I have used Fox Farms Happy Frog (good all around), Coco Loco (has coco to help retain water), and Ocean Forest (excellent soil but can be a little too much nutes for seedlings). My buddy used Recipe 420 potting soil and he said it worked well.

Hope that helps!

Hiya Coffee!

I am unfamiliar with that soil.
I have used Fox Farms Happy Frog (good all around), Coco Loco (has coco to help retain water), and Ocean Forest (excellent soil but can be a little too much nutes for seedlings). My buddy used Recipe 420 potting soil and he said it worked well.

Hope that helps!

@GratefulBudThank you I'll have to look more the high porosity version of the one I linked said it wasn't good for seedlings but was good for veg

@GratefulBudThank you I'll have to look more the high porosity version of the one I linked said it wasn't good for seedlings but was good for veg
I just up potted my little ladies. I used abut 50% FF Happy Frog and 50% Ocean Forest. Added some perlite to help drainage.

I just up potted my little ladies. I used abut 50% FF Happy Frog and 50% Ocean Forest. Added some perlite to help drainage.

Nicely done, if I cant get soil I might need to steal of my Fiancées "stash" >.>; she has a stash that woman lol. I'm just worried strech is going to keep trying to strech

Nicely done, if I cant get soil I might need to steal of my Fiancées "stash" >.>; she has a stash that woman lol. I'm just worried strech is going to keep trying to strech
Sounds like she's got the dirt on ya.
:ganjamon:

Hey Coffee sorry I'm late.
I'm going sneak on the back ofvthe bus.:popcorn:
Hope your good Amigo.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom