Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Update time

So my seeds arrived today with and they gave some Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Death Bubba so I put two for germinating and we will go from there

A269D4FE-151A-49C4-888E-885D73E8748D.jpeg

Also forgot to mention I was looking at a light.

Would 1 work for a 3x3 and how much is it going to shoot my hydro compared to buying a cheap led?
Wow that's a small price for all that power! If you can deal with the heat that light will grow like crazy! And if there's too much light @InTheShed invented a way to deal with it by putting a regular window screen between it and the plants.

That later pic is root. I like to mulch. It helps make more of them.

You're off!

Wow that's a small price for all that power! If you can deal with the heat that light will grow like crazy! And if there's too much light @InTheShed invented a way to deal with it by putting a regular window screen between it and the plants.

That later pic is root. I like to mulch. It helps make more of them.

You're off!
Heat as in it could light my place on fire? Lol I have a shit ton of pc fans I can solder into a 120v to cool it. Or just not be cheap and buy a half decent fan for it lmao.

I put some of that root encouragement stuff and some 4.4.4 in with it this morning tried to give it some water without over doing it I’m pretty sure I overdid it

No a fire but maybe in the 90's F in the tent and that's a bit much if possible.
Shit that reminds me need to clean the pc out…no side panels on it overclocked runs 86F under load lol but ya so some active cooling maybe it’ll mean I won’t have to worry to much about the basement being cold haha

Shit that reminds me need to clean the pc out…no side panels on it overclocked runs 86F under load lol but ya so some active cooling maybe it’ll mean I won’t have to worry to much about the basement being cold haha
Old style growers swear by them. The Hydro Shop I go to's owner's dad never wanted anything to do with led lights until last year when his son had them made in their name and he kind of had to. If not for that he'd still be growing with them.

Old style growers swear by them. The Hydro Shop I go to's owner's dad never wanted anything to do with led lights until last year when his son had them made in their name and he kind of had to. If not for that he'd still be growing with them.

That’s probably the way I’m going to go then I really can’t afford $2-300 worth of lights but I can do $140 or whatever it was but if I can find some LED second hand for a good price I’ll grab them

I'm like you. It won't take long and this light grows top shelf bud in the meantime!
Thank you for the encouragement now just need patience to let them grow and not tinker lol I wanted to try LST and cropping but heard cropping isn’t good for autos

I started with a 315 LEC so about half of what you're thinking of. Had it in a 4 x 4 and it was too little. Always thought it would go good in the 3 x 3. Now double that! Wow! Are they dimmable?
I believe so when I was looking at it yesterday the picture allowed you to go down by the 100s

Thank you for the encouragement now just need patience to let them grow and not tinker lol I wanted to try LST and cropping but heard cropping isn’t good for autos
Cropping? You mean topping? Taking the top growth off? I do it as long as the plant is large enough to get my sausage fingers in there. DDA I couldn't but I have for a couple of others with good outcome. I prefer it some don't. There's some nice auto grows going. Better than any I ever had. They're getting big!

Cropping? You mean topping? Taking the top growth off? I do it as long as the plant is large enough to get my sausage fingers in there. DDA I couldn't but I have for a couple of others with good outcome. I prefer it some don't. There's some nice auto grows going. Better than any I ever had. They're getting big!
So it should be ok to try when it’s time? Also I was wrong it’s dimmable by 250w,400w

Hiya Twelve!
I recently bought a Mars Hydro TS1000 and it works great! Dimmable and little heat output.
On sale for $122!

TS1000 is the best novice LED grow light, serving adequate light to 2-4 plants. Its reasonable price, marked yield improvement, and variable output control make it friendly to new growers.

Hiya Twelve!
I recently bought a Mars Hydro TS1000 and it works great! Dimmable and little heat output.
On sale for $122!
Oh that’d be good as well, I saw a another one not going to link this time since non sponsored led but it was only good for 2x2 for $113 with shipping CAD

Back
Top Bottom