Love the eyes playing in the background. Nice looking ladies you have there.
Thank you RR :)
beautiful, that sweet seeds strain is more fuzzy than my legs, it looks like they all smell super delicious, which one do you prefer to smoke? or have you had a chance yet to sample the fruits of your labor?
Hey KBUENOS nice to meet you! I haven't tried the MAC or the Red Mimosa so it's going to be a surprise. I've heard rave reviews about the MAC#1 flower. Blueberry is a tried and tested old favourite.
What a catch and cure! That's being tuned in Carmen!
Thank you Otter. I'm so glad I made the banana concentrate last year!
Food is why I came lol. I wanted to see some cocktails. I really like what @Carmen Ray did with the photos, the backgrounds
Thank you! 😊
Looking awesome Carmen! They look really happy. The buds are really starting to put on some chunkiness😍.

Nice job on the K fix👊.

You have a fantastic variety there. It will make a great stash🥰

It's almost time to start thinking about your next grow. Are you going to go straight into the next one?

If so, any thoughts on what it will be yet?
Thank you Gee! I am going on a short trip in September so I have diarized my next seed drop for 25th Aug. I am still hoping against hope that my seeds will arrive in the mail but our postal services have ceased operations, so it looks unlikely at this stage. Sprout from @Freedom of Seeds sent me a photo of him mailing the seeds on 30 Jan this year! I'm really sad about that.

I have another Blueberry and another MAC#1. I need to decide on a third. Possible Gelato which I have in reserve.

Thank you RR :)

Hey KBUENOS nice to meet you! I haven't tried the MAC or the Red Mimosa so it's going to be a surprise. I've heard rave reviews about the MAC#1 flower. Blueberry is a tried and tested old favourite.

Thank you Otter. I'm so glad I made the banana concentrate last year!

Thank you! 😊

Thank you Gee! I am going on a short trip in September so I have diarized my next seed drop for 25th Aug. I am still hoping against hope that my seeds will arrive in the mail but our postal services have ceased operations, so it looks unlikely at this stage. Sprout from @Freedom of Seeds sent me a photo of him mailing the seeds on 30 Jan this year! I'm really sad about that.

I have another Blueberry and another MAC#1. I need to decide on a third. Possible Gelato which I have in reserve.
Carmen, when you say the postal services have "ceased operations" are you saying they're no longer delivering mail or do you mean they're just doing a lousy job of it?

Carmen, when you say the postal services have "ceased operations" are you saying they're no longer delivering mail or do you mean they're just doing a lousy job of it?
Hi GDB, no. The postal services went bankrupt due to corruption and mismanagement. They are no longer delivering mail.

Feel free to ignore the following. It's a national tragedy. One of many I am sad to say.

Lol, When I think of postal service gone wrong, Thomas Pynchon comes to mind. I am reminded of his satirical novella, The Crying Of Lot 49.

This is so cool if you feel like listening to some smart stuff, stoned :)

Lol, When I think of postal service gone wrong, Thomas Pynchon comes to mind. I am reminded of his satirical novella, The Crying Of Lot 49.

This is so cool if you feel like listening to some smart stuff, stoned :)
I've been searching for more information about this and I'm fairly amazed that I haven't been able to find any recent reporting about SA's postal system. The most recent report of problems that I could find referred only to 4-6 month delivery delays back in 2022.

I then read up on the failures of your power system. I was floored to find out how long the problem has been festering, mostly unaddressed. And the corruption amongst Jacob Zuma and the Gupta brothers -- unbelievable!

Then I read about life in SA in general -- the inequality, the crime, the extremely high unemployment rates. Oh, my.

Carmen, I'm so, so happy that you're able to grow weed. :straightface:

I've been searching for more information about this and I'm fairly amazed that I haven't been able to find any recent reporting about SA's postal system. The most recent report of problems that I could find referred only to 4-6 month delivery delays back in 2022.

I then read up on the failures of your power system. I was floored to find out how long the problem has been festering, mostly unaddressed. And the corruption amongst Jacob Zuma and the Gupta brothers -- unbelievable!

Then I read about life in SA in general -- the inequality, the crime, the extremely high unemployment rates. Oh, my.

Thank you for being kind, SA is in my prayers each day my friend, I hope that you are having an awesome day 🙏🏽

WooHoo!

😆 Sorry! I couldn't do it! 😃
lmao, the actual book is most entertaining :)

It's appalling, thank you for your interest GDB. I edited my original post about the mail services and added two more recent articles about the SAPO. The one describes the liquidation and the other shows you how they exclude others from the market, giving sole rights to a State run organization that has gone into liquidation.
Yes! No I hope they open up the weed economy for all instead of their cronies.
Thank you for being kind, SA is in my prayers each day my friend, I hope that you are having an awesome day 🙏🏽
Thank you for your prayers. Have a glorious day.
I won’t even bother to ask anyone to read Boltzmann’s Atom :)
It looks like a great book! Do you have to have a basic knowledge of scientific concepts to understand it?

lmao, the actual book is most entertaining :)

It's appalling, thank you for your interest GDB. I edited my original post about the mail services and added two more recent articles about the SAPO. The one describes the liquidation and the other shows you how they exclude others from the market, giving sole rights to a State run organization that has gone into liquidation.

Yes! No I hope they open up the weed economy for all instead of their cronies.

Thank you for your prayers. Have a glorious day.

It looks like a great book! Do you have to have a basic knowledge of scientific concepts to understand it?
Science knowledge not required, very interesting background about the conflicting camps in physics circles theories about atoms at a time before their existence was universally accepted. I remember reading it once before in high school physics class and I came upon it again at a book exchange while on vacation and read it again last week.

Science knowledge not required, very interesting background about the conflicting camps in physics circles theories about atoms at a time before their existence was universally accepted. I remember reading it once before in high school physics class and I came upon it again at a book exchange while on vacation and read it again last week.
Awesome, I may give it a go sometime 😀
Plants look awesome.
Thank you 😊
What buds? That mani is gorgeous!
Thank you for noticing, Otter ☺️

20240729_134821.jpg

I left my plants overnight because I attended a party outoftown. The lights stayed on all night but that's ok.
20240729_093308.jpg

This is a Xhosa dagga pipe gifted to me today. It's fully functional. I accidentally left it behind but I will get it next time.
20240729_083755.jpg

This is Luwak coffee. Now I can say I've had it. There is nothing that justifies the expense IMO, 😆

Well the party was fun for the first half and stressful for the rest. I pulled out the party favours and a guy I just met had a terrible reaction to the weed. He couldn't stand, got severely paranoid and was dissociating. I was worried that he may need a trip to the ER, because it went on for a couple of hours. He's a practicing psychologist so we were able to have a fairly high level conversation and he was objective enough to know that it would pass. However he needed me to sit it out with him. I gave him some cbd drops for dogs and offered him alprazolam which he declined. We had breakfast together this morning, a few of us and I was relieved to see him recovered. That was pretty scary 😨

Happy Monday and have a lekker week.

Carmen, what kind of weed did the lightweight smoke?

I'm asking for a friend. :Rasta:

Carmen, what kind of weed did the lightweight smoke?

I'm asking for a friend. :Rasta:
Lmfao GDB :laugh: its my Red Russian XXL auto that I grow because it is a great sleep aid. It's not an inspiring smoke flavourwise, and I find it a bit harsh on the chest, but it does the trick for deep relaxation. Unfortunately that's all I could offer because my jars are empty.

Love that pipe and its beading work Carmen! Very nice! Is that coffee the one that's been through a critter before brewing? That's pretty cool too! I'd try it!
Thanks Otter. I can't wait to smoke it :)

Back
Top Bottom