Honestly I think growers should create a new system of measurement. How long is that, "ahh about 1 and a half lighters" 🤣. I gotta stop getting into my secret stash, this purple haze is too much hahaha.

Anywho those buds are fantastic and should give you plenty of jar filler in no time at all.

Honestly I think growers should create a new system of measurement. How long is that, "ahh about 1 and a half lighters" 🤣. I gotta stop getting into my secret stash, this purple haze is too much hahaha.

Anywho those buds are fantastic and should give you plenty of jar filler in no time at all.
Lighter: the universal unit of measurement.

Thanks G, these buds are starting to thicken up :)

Heeeey it's Sundaaaay :smokin:
Have a chillout, and Namaste :green_heart::peacetwo::Namaste::passitleft:

I'm so high. I've been painting and drawing the whole day. I am in wonder at how paint dries, literally. As the hours tick by, so the quality of the colour and the saturation of the watercolour changes in the paper, and so does the overall appearance. I love it. I am painting roses loosely, or trying! Roses are v. difficult to get right.

Have a beautiful Sunday and remember what counts :thumb:

I'm so high. I've been painting and drawing the whole day. I am in wonder at how paint dries, literally. As the hours tick by, so the quality of the colour and the saturation of the watercolour changes in the paper, and so does the overall appearance. I love it. I am painting roses loosely, or trying! Roses are v. difficult to get right.

Plants are looking their Sunday Best, Carmen!

Producing works of art -- what a nice way to spend the day. But if you're zooted you may want to try some abstracts. That's what your roses will likely look like any way! 😁

Oh gosh, so high I forgot to mention that I spotted some nastier K deficiency damage on my MAC#1. I think the soil is K deficient. I had a K deficiency in my last grow in this soil. If the baseline was deficient when I began to amend, it would likely remain deficient, and is showing as such right now...

Tomorrow is a feed day, all things being equal, and I will combine liquid kelp with banana concentrate in half the water, and dose the rest with myco.

I hope I am right when I say I think that the leaves may be greening up again... what say u?

Oh gosh, so high I forgot to mention that I spotted some nastier K deficiency damage on my MAC#1. I think the soil is K deficient. I had a K deficiency in my last grow in this soil. If the baseline was deficient when I began to amend, it would likely remain deficient, and is showing as such right now...

Tomorrow is a feed day, all things being equal, and I will combine liquid kelp with banana concentrate in half the water, and dose the rest with myco.

I hope I am right when I say I think that the leaves may be greening up again... what say u?
Looks like your plan is working. :welldone:
Garden is lovely.
Hope your weekend is going well. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

WooHoo!

Plants are BEAUTIFUL! ❤️

Highya Carmen,

MAC buds look huge! Very pleasant to look at! You and all your help are doing a super job! Very nice. Mimosa and Blueberry are looking very well also. A nice green, and a lot of pistils showing everywhere! Very nice for growing on your kitchen table! Happy Smokin'

Screenshot (49).png

Damn your plants look great Carmen nice job

Plants are looking their Sunday Best, Carmen!

Producing works of art -- what a nice way to spend the day. But if you're zooted you may want to try some abstracts. That's what your roses will likely look like any way! 😁
Thank you GDB! My roses always look abstract, no matter what I do 😅
Looks like your plan is working. :welldone:
Garden is lovely.

Hope your weekend is going well. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill :) You too!
WooHoo!

Plants are BEAUTIFUL! ❤️
Thanks so much MedScientist! ❤️
Highya Carmen,

MAC buds look huge! Very pleasant to look at! You and all your help are doing a super job! Very nice. Mimosa and Blueberry are looking very well also. A nice green, and a lot of pistils showing everywhere! Very nice for growing on your kitchen table! Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode, thanks! Happy smokin' to you too :)
Damn your plants look great Carmen nice job
Thanks Con! How's lake growing today? :passitleft:

Thank you GDB! My roses always look abstract, no matter what I do 😅

Thanks Bill :) You too!

Thanks so much MedScientist! ❤️

Hey Bode, thanks! Happy smokin' to you too :)

Thanks Con! How's lake growing today? :passitleft:
Good morning Carmen heavy rain & wind last night but the plants survived super foggy this morning just need a fog horn hope your day is good

Help yourselves. I also have Mojitos and Harvey Wallbangers. However if you wanna stick to your favourite tipple, the bar is fully stocked.
IMG_20240723_0001 copy.jpg
IMG_20240723_0001copy.jpg

1721753355926.jpeg

Not much light getting through those MAC buds. :love: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks G. It is a little dark there suddenly. I'll try to pull the branches out a bit if they have enough give.

Back
Top Bottom