Highya Carmen,

Very nice auto collection! I was noticing the Red Mimosa is getting quite thick buds interior. Nice production. And MAC must have 5 more colas besides the tall one. That's a lot of bud for an auto! Great job. Blueberry has many bud sites. Hopefully, they'll fatten up for a great harvest!! Happy Smokin'

Thanks G. It is a little dark there suddenly. I'll try to pull the branches out a bit if they have enough give.
No Carmen, 🤠 I was referring to the buds being so thick that the light wouldn't get through them the way it does on the other two.:love::cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good ever here :)

No Carmen, 🤠 I was referring to the buds being so thick that the light wouldn't get through them the way it does on the other two.:love::cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol G! I want to hug you for that! :hug:

Screenshot (78).png

Greetings, my plants have responded well to the K treatment and are greening up! They are also budding up and chunking up. Have a great Thursday folks!

All lovely Carmen and very nice spirals on the Blueberry and the Mimosa! MAC says I ain't got time for that showboating I'm just gonna' grow me some big 'uns! :Rasta:

Screenshot (78).png

Greetings, my plants have responded well to the K treatment and are greening up! They are also budding up and chunking up. Have a great Thursday folks!
Glad they're greening up love the look of the red Mimosa xl & Blueberry auto

WooHoo! Hi Carmen! How beautiful they look today in their full blooming glory!
Thank you Otter :yahoo:
Plants look great Carmen. :green_heart: 🍋
Thank you Keith!
All lovely Carmen and very nice spirals on the Blueberry and the Mimosa! MAC says I ain't got time for that showboating I'm just gonna' grow me some big 'uns! :Rasta:
Thank you GDB! The MAC is a lovely plant. I'm glad I have another seed!
Glad they're greening up love the look of the red Mimosa xl & Blueberry auto
Thank you Con. I must say I have high hopes for them both. The Red Mimosa XL auto is a gift. I hope it will turn red.

Happy Hump Day! Here is a quick vid of my plants. I love 'em! The Blueberry is a bit of a sulky wimp despite her robust condition. She has to get watered and I'm not waiting for the wilt. I've dialed it back to 1 L every two days again, but the bottom of the pot is damp today, so it's slower than that atm. I can only put that down to the fucking cold weather. I'm not unhappy though. These are three great little autos. Check em out x
Love the eyes playing in the background. Nice looking ladies you have there.

Cocktail Hour In Carmen's Kitchen🍸
(you'll always find me in the kitchen at parties)
Welcome to my breakaway from the upcoming guyz and galz grow off. Here's where I'll be reporting on my latest grow in more detail than I will there and I will be growing three strains as follows. The MAC #1 will not be counted in the contest journal:

Strain Info 1: Red Mimosa XL Auto (Sweet Seeds) @Sweet Seeds
Indica leaning hybrid
Seed to harvest 8 weeks to 10 weeks
Reported Effects: Creativity, Stimulating, Happiness, Relaxing
Reported Flavour Profile: Fruity, Sweet, Citrus, Spices, Rocket, Orange, Walnut
Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Terpinolene, Myrcene

Photo from the Sweet Seeds Website

red-mimosa-xl-auto.jpg

Strain Info 2: Blueberry Auto (SeedsMan) @SeedsMan

Indica leaning hybrid
Seed to harvest 8 to 10 weeks
Reported Effects: Relaxing, Euphoric, Calm, Focused, Creativity
Reported Flavour: Fruity, Sweet, Berry
Terpenes: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Pinene

Photo by me

Strain Info 3: MAC #1 Auto (non-sponsor seed)

Hybrid (Miracle Alien Cookies x Auto Think Different by Dutch Passion)
Seed to harvest 10 to 12 weeks
Reported Effects: "A powerful euphoric blast is followed by the giggles and munchies with a soothing body effect. Totally relaxing and great after a busy day." Medical: - anti-inflammatory, mood stabilizing
Reported Flavour: Aromatic
Terpenes: Beta-Caryophyllene at 37.9%, Limonene at 18.9%, Beta-Myrcene at 16.9%, Humulene at 14.7%, and Beta-Pinene at 3.7%

Photo from the Dutch Passion website

Auto-MAC-1-main-cola-indoor-autoflower-cannabis-grow.jpg
beautiful, that sweet seeds strain is more fuzzy than my legs, it looks like they all smell super delicious, which one do you prefer to smoke? or have you had a chance yet to sample the fruits of your labor?

Looking awesome Carmen! They look really happy. The buds are really starting to put on some chunkiness😍.

Nice job on the K fix👊.

You have a fantastic variety there. It will make a great stash🥰

It's almost time to start thinking about your next grow. Are you going to go straight into the next one?

If so, any thoughts on what it will be yet?

Back
Top Bottom