All three plants grew an inch yesterday. "prayer" angles are improving. The bottoms of the bags are still cool to the touch with a slight moisture residue, indicating that there is still plenty of water for them to work through before I need to water properly. I continue to mist the surface to prevent it from drying out. They seem happy with the light. I'm happy with the light. I am saving on the electric bill.

I'm having a conversation with @Jon about when to top my plants. He has advised me to wait a bit. I would typically have snipped yesterday or today. His plants out perform mine by a country mile so I am taking his advice.

Happy Friyay and thanks for looking.

All three plants grew an inch yesterday. "prayer" angles are improving. The bottoms of the bags are still cool to the touch with a slight moisture residue, indicating that there is still plenty of water for them to work through before I need to water properly. I continue to mist the surface to prevent it from drying out. They seem happy with the light. I'm happy with the light. I am saving on the electric bill.

I'm having a conversation with @Jon about when to top my plants. He has advised me to wait a bit. I would typically have snipped yesterday or today. His plants out perform mine by a country mile so I am taking his advice.

Happy Friyay and thanks for looking.
Here they come Carmen! 😍. The Blueberry still looks a bit wet but the other ones are getting right into the sweet zone. Color is brightening and leaves are going up! Fun times ahead!😎❤️

Can't wait to see the growth explode on these!! They're seeming vigorous!! Happy Friday!! 😎✌️

You're dialed in Carm! Looking tip top! Good idea to listen to Jon! He's one of the most knowledgeable auto grower I know!
Thank you Otter, I do believe I am this time :), and Jon's advice is golden. I've learnt something too. He counts the nodes from the first set of three pronged leaves. He does not count the first node at the cotyledons. I am yet to establish whether he removes those branches. As I've already said, I'd like to keep those branches on the Blueberry, as they are displaying vigorous growth. The coty node branches on the other two plants are small and not as well developed.
Here they come Carmen! 😍. The Blueberry still looks a bit wet but the other ones are getting right into the sweet zone. Color is brightening and leaves are going up! Fun times ahead!😎❤️
Yay! Thanks Gee :)
Can't wait to see the growth explode on these!! They're seeming vigorous!! Happy Friday!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay :high-five:

This morning I measured the height of the Blueberry. It has grown another inch. The MAC #1 is showing sex with the emergence of a couple of pistils. Red Mimosa XL is chugging along just fine.

Happy weekend!

Lol half of China🤣. It's a cheapo $2 meter. There are many "brands" but they are all pretty much the same and none say the brand name. I have about 5 of them laying around everywhere. Happy Hump Day!👊
Mines shaped like a ladybug..I still haven't figured out if it actually works...I only understand the moisture part lol

What is FIM? If it's not a long explanation
When you look at my banana jealousy, each one was fimmed multiple times. That's why they're so fimmboyant!! You outta try it..at least once. 😉

When you look at my banana jealousy, each one was fimmed multiple times. That's why they're so fimmboyant!! You outta try it..at least once. 😉
Hi Jiggi, how many tops did you get from the fim? I'm tempted to do it with the Blueberry because the top is so beautifully formed and visible....

Well I've done it!

These pics show the healthy and rapid growth of particularly the Blueberry. The MAC #1 at 7 inches tall is not far behind, but appears to be a more moderate size than the Blueberry, which appears large at 10 inches tall. The Red Mimosa is a stocky little plant that barely gains in height. I feel that plant will remain small and compact, at 4 inches tall.

Thanks for looking and have a Sunday blast!

These pics show the healthy and rapid growth of particularly the Blueberry. The MAC #1 at 7 inches tall is not far behind, but appears to be a more moderate size than the Blueberry, which appears large at 10 inches tall. The Red Mimosa is a stocky little plant that barely gains in height. I feel that plant will remain small and compact, at 4 inches tall.

Thanks for looking and have a Sunday blast!
Your girls are looking great, they're preying hard :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom