ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Good evening weed Brotha. How is the finger doing? Hope you had a great day. :circle-of-love:

It's all because of those super size joints; One jar, two joints. And then you try to smoke the whole thing in one sitting Chimp.

:rofl:

Hey man. I accidentally unsubscribed and just now realized it. Awhile ago I cleaned out inactive journals and I must have checked yours as well. your plants look amazing. You are doing wonderful. How have you been?

I been ok Smoker thanks for stopping by :thumb:

:high-five:

Thanks for the visit tonight Buddy :high-five: :thumb:

:circle-of-love: No Worries my Friend :thumb:

Consider the 4 grams missing the samples you gave out LOL, still some great numbers Cron

Congrats broda

lol good thought lol Thanks Dani

Good evening weed Brotha. How is the finger doing? Hope you had a great day. :circle-of-love:

its ok healed bone but still hard to bend all the way and still hurts when I put pressure on it
Thanks Brotha :thumb:

Congratulations on your latest outstanding harvest, Cronichemphog!!!!

Hi Chronic I've just been catching up with your thread and seen that you been doing well :D

Thanks Lex :thumb:

Aloha Buddy :surf: Hope all is well on this Skunkday. Bet you guys are getting some rain. Hope it's not too bad. :Namaste: Be Well my friend! :ciao:

it hasn't rained all day last night off and on hard rain but it was fairly steady most of the night
suppose to get more still under a flood alert but no rain yet
Mahalo Brotha :high-five:

Congratulations on your latest outstanding harvest, Cronichemphog!!!!

:thanks: 60

High my cronically great friend :cheesygrinsmiley:
I must pop by more my 420 browsing has been a lil down recently :cheesygrinsmiley: any how have the best of skunkdays :circle-of-love:

Hey no worries man im not getting through as much now as I used to either
Have a Great Munchday tomorrow

ok im gonna do my update all my pics are uploaded

ok here we go lets start off with BCN Diesel

DSC043742.JPG

DSC043753.JPG

DSC043763.JPG

DSC043773.JPG

DSC043783.JPG

DSC043791.JPG

DSC043803.JPG

ok the ogk mom I hacked it today no more soil at least not for awhile
if I do I may have to bake and sterilize the soil before I use it
well see once I can make sure I am bug free

DSC043873.JPG

the Bubba Kush had a bunch of seeds given to me this is the second one im trying to grow and its a bit better than the first but
still something is wrong the seeds looked funny to begin with so im thinking that's the problem
I got a new bubba kush seed comin ordered a few from ssc its a dinafem pre 98 bubba kush
also got a chocolope kush from dna genetics and a kosher kush from reserve privada
not sure when ill pop those but

ok so heres the bk

DSC043703.JPG

DSC043712.JPG

DSC043722.JPG

DSC043733.JPG

ok my cs plants you can see the 3 plants have recovered nicely after changing the nutes being used
I have used growology step 2 in soil and it worked great but for some reason using the same instructions for hydro
it is lacking somewhere, on res change last week I did notice some kind of residue in the bottom of the tub this is still with the
water in there looked kinda sandy but it was more clear looking than white but kinda fine sand looking texture
last weeks pics was on growology step 2 in hydro for 1 week this weeks pics the nutes were changed to what im using in the
2 gallon pot that im spraying with the cs
hopefully growology can figure out what the issue is and maybe even come out with a hydro product
only time will tell

ok on to the pics

DSC043833.JPG

DSC043842.JPG

DSC043853.JPG

DSC043862.JPG

DSC043964.JPG

DSC043973.JPG

and don't get me wrong im not putting growology down their stuff does work in soil
I just decided to try it in hydro since the instruction said step 2 and 3 can be used in hydro
and grateful for their sponsorship for the contests so we have a chance to try their products

ok some group shots

DSC043812.JPG

DSC043823.JPG

DSC043883.JPG

DSC043893.JPG

the Critical Sensi Star

DSC043901.JPG

starting 3rd week veg

DSC043912.JPG

DSC043922.JPG

DSC043932.JPG

ok couple more group shots its just it uploaded :rofl:

DSC043942.JPG

DSC043953.JPG

ok that's it for this week

Aloha Chronic.

Nice update, your indoor garden is looking great. I took a page out of your playbook, and setup a new veg area to help ensure I always have plants ready to go into my closets to flower. It will definitely cut down the time in between harvests.
I also started a new journal, link in my signature, feel free to surf over. :surf:

Happy Munchday cronic. BEAUTIFUL LIKE IT ALWAYS IS. LOVIN IT BROTHA:thumb:

You stay busy on the grow Cronic...

mr cronic,
Cruising by for a quickie. I see many green young ladies. The cronic garden is alive and well. I would expect nothing less.

Aloha my brother and friends.

So it has started...lol. I would like to invite everyone to check out my latest journal. Comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

im Subbed Mahalo man :thumb:

Happy Munchday cronic. BEAUTIFUL LIKE IT ALWAYS IS. LOVIN IT BROTHA:thumb:

Hey Brotha Thanks :Namaste:

You stay busy on the grow Cronic...

trying to :thumb:

Sorry to hear about the nute issue Chronic.
Surly your not the first to use it hydro.The Growology I mean.:thumb:

ah well I just wanted to try it and see I had other things to use
never know till you try

mr cronic,
Cruising by for a quickie. I see many green young ladies. The cronic garden is alive and well. I would expect nothing less.

Thanks for dropping by Yoop and Thanks for the kind words everyone :Namaste:

Yo Chrondawg how did ya get the DNA Chocalope? I tried to order some and they said they don't ship to USA :(. I wanted to use it for breeding as my male.

Back
Top Bottom