DSC043224.JPG

DSC043232.JPG

after I trimmed up the bud fyi its the main top

DSC043244.JPG

DSC043253.JPG

DSC043263.JPG

the rest of the plant ill chop on sunday

DSC043273.JPG

:cheesygrinsmiley: by the way, where do you think the manufacturers get their information? :peace:

Who cares they work. All brands. Lots of others here would say thiers is better then ours. But I haven't seen not 1 product not produce some serious buddage....

Another joke...LOL.

mr. cronic,
Know you`ll have a good weedend. Great looking harvest.

Brotha now looks like great harvest BECAUSE IT IS A GREAT HARVEST :cheer::goodjob::cheer:Happy Shatterday

awesome update chron:high-five:, you make cloning look easy & you always churn out, very nice looking bud :goodjob:

What temp/s, low/high, are your clones grown? :thanks:

hey Trichs sorry took long to answer I missed your post thanks man
honestly I don't have a hygrometer in the upper tent but its under t-8 litro grow lights
id guess temps can be anywhere from 76-82f
you know what ill move my hygrometer for today and ill let you know the temps
and rh in the area I do clones :thumb:
and my lights are usually anywhere from 2-6 inches above the top of the cuttings
so ill repost later this evening with the numbers

Who cares they work. All brands. Lots of others here would say thiers is better then ours. But I haven't seen not 1 product not produce some serious buddage....

Another joke...LOL.

:)

Congrats on another beautiful harvest Chronic. I love the foot pic. :high-five:

Thanks Stealth :high-five:

mr. cronic,
Know you`ll have a good weedend. Great looking harvest.

Thanks Yoop and thanks everyone for dropping by :circle-of-love:

Yer harvest nugs remind me of Dr Atomic style <3

ok now you got my curiosity peaked :reading420magazine:

Big beautiful plant ....huge foot sized bud !! :thumb:

I'm afraid my LED is burning my plant, I have it as high as it will go..5ft tall tent.

I noticed yours was almost touching your light...My plant is in veg but getting tall.. used to be under cfl , just moved her under my new LED...do they have to get adapted to new light ?

for me usually when I move the veg plants into bloom are no taller than say 8-10 inches tall on average
my bloom tent is also 5ft and I have my lights as high as I can mount them I usually move my plants up
or down as needed, but I do have plants that want to outgrow the space I usually try to do some super cropping to try and attempt to keep them down, yes I do get some bleaching or whatever anyone chooses to call it but its not real bad that I worry about it
I even smoke those parts after its dried and cured theres no issue
so as far as trying to get adapted to the light when they first go into the bloom tent its under full light usually the tops I would keep about 2 ft under the light to start and I don't have any issues of trying to let it adapt to the light they usually love the light

Brotha now looks like great harvest BECAUSE IT IS A GREAT HARVEST :cheer::goodjob::cheer:Happy Shatterday

Mahalo Brotha Happy Shatterday to you too :high-five:

Nice Haul Cronic! :thumb:

Loved the signature "Coke & Toe" shots.

Have a good weekend buddy! :cheer:

Mahalo my otha Brotha from anotha Motha
seriously tho Thanks Brotha have a Great day :high-five:

and to everyone else also Have a Great Shatterday :circle-of-love:

Great work like always! :)

Thanks Toker

hey Trichs ok so this aint to conducive to vegging or cloning but lol
I threw my hygrometer up there also atm I don't have a fan up there like I normally would
im using it for the drying plant :rofl:
so the temp when I checked before I moved it back into the blom tent was 92f
rh was 30%
on another note tho when the lights are out and the tent is closed rh goes way up

Love it when a harvest comes in. I've grown out that AKxSkunk before myself. Iffin I remember right it was a good yielder of decent smoke. Wow I just watched them open the first legal smoke shop in Washington. 33$$$ per gram. That's crazy. Looks good my friend Keepem Green

Love it when a harvest comes in. I've grown out that AKxSkunk before myself. Iffin I remember right it was a good yielder of decent smoke. Wow I just watched them open the first legal smoke shop in Washington. 33$$$ per gram. That's crazy. Looks good my friend Keepem Green

that is nuts 33 a gram
this is my second ak x s first one gave me about I think it was 4 oz dried its somewhere in this journal lol
this one might be slightly less im hoping for at least 4 but it looks a bit less on this one than the first
You Keep em Green Too Buddy :thumb:

Man that's a lotta dope off of one plant :thedoubletake:

who wha where :thumb:

Thanks for the visit today Cronic. Nice to know I'm wearing good slippers like yours. Was a good day for me because of you old friend.:peace::thumb::Namaste::high-five:

Np my old friend always a pleasure to visit with you :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom