ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

OH yea I couldn't wait to get home. I was ok until Monday when I helped cut a Box Elder tree down and cleaned all the branches up and helped haul 25 6" x 8" x 6' timbers for some landscaping my nephew wants to do. Dam did I feel old after that. I wanted some of the Box Elder. The female trees have red color in the wood and is called flaming. As a wood turner it is sought after. We didn't take any with us because my wife is a be legal nut unless it's her idea. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning cronic
Happy 4th July:circle-of-love:

Thanks Jaga Happy Shatterday when you wake up :high-five:

OH yea I couldn't wait to get home. I was ok until Monday when I helped cut a Box Elder tree down and cleaned all the branches up and helped haul 25 6" x 8" x 6' timbers for some landscaping my nephew wants to do. Dam did I feel old after that. I wanted some of the Box Elder. The female trees have red color in the wood and is called flaming. As a wood turner it is sought after. We didn't take any with us because my wife is a be legal nut unless it's her idea. :cheesygrinsmiley:

hey Brotha well next time convince her its her idea :rofl:
at least you made it home well and ready to medicate :thumb:

Aloha Brotha, Happy Freeweed day for when you wake up! :thumb: Have a good one Brotha and Happy 4th! :passitleft:

Aloha Brotha You too

Fast drive thru hope all are having a great 4th Keepem Green

Thanks Norcali pop some shells for me :thumb:
salutes if you got em rock the hood a bit :rofl:

ok on another note the seed I thought was kannabia wasn't kannabia it was from kannabia and the strain is bcn diesel
bad thing is I look on single seeds site now and its unavailable it was one of those free seeds they give
but out of stock is one thing unavailable could be because the seeds weren't good or consistent in some way
who knows

so critical sensi star is out of the rooting plug and next in veg as the bcn will go down on sunday
and the critical will take its place in veg
the cutttings have rooted as I might have mentioned all 4 have roots for sure now
im gonna throw 3 of them in the Rubbermaid tub and one in a separate small bucket
let the one veg for one more week before I start spraying with cs as the other 3 get 1 more week of veg time before I throw them in with the other
don't know if its worth it tho im smoking the clone of it I grew out and it doesn't impress me
I don't know I guess I still got time to think about it if not ill start something else id like to get seeds from
to be continued :rofl:

ok I got pics it is sunday well here it still is
got 2 hrs left I hope I can get the pics up by then not a whole shitload or anything

ok here we go where do we start

ok Afghan Kush X Skunk started flushing today

DSC042862.JPG

DSC042871.JPG

DSC042881.JPG

DSC042892.JPG

DSC042902.JPG

DSC042912.JPG

Bubba Kush

DSC042801.JPG

DSC04281.JPG

DSC042821.JPG

DSC042833.JPG

BCN Diesel itll open up as it stretches it was kinda crowded under the flouro

DSC042921.JPG

DSC042933.JPG

ok the unknown cutting rooted enough that it went into the rubermaid container well 3 of them and I made
a single 2 gallon bucket for the 1 im gonna spray

DSC042972.JPG

DSC042982.JPG

DSC042993.JPG

DSC042961.JPG

DSC043023.JPG

DSC043034.JPG

DSC043043.JPG

DSC043053.JPG

DSC043064.JPG

DSC043073.JPG

DSC043083.JPG

DSC043113.JPG

DSC043134.JPG

the og kush mom still debating if im gonna can it just to help with the bug issue

DSC042843.JPG

DSC042853.JPG

ok some group shots I think the critical sensi star is mixed in there

DSC042943.JPG

DSC042952.JPG

DSC043004.JPG

DSC043014.JPG

DSC043092.JPG

DSC043102.JPG

DSC043122.JPG

DSC043143.JPG

ok that's it :thumb:

:rofl::rofl:

High cronic
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey Brother Hope the Family is well :circle-of-love:

ok on another note ill try to make it a point tomorrow to visit all the journals im subbed to.
ok its late time for the horizontal mambo :Namaste:

Looking really good Brotha. That Afghan Kush X Skunk is going to have some serious buds for you. Nicely done my friend

Looking really good Brotha. That Afghan Kush X Skunk is going to have some serious buds for you. Nicely done my friend

Thanks Brotha you got some beautiful outdoor girls I wish I could go outdoors :thumb:
hopefully I can get at least 4 oz out of the ak x s :high-five:

looking good. some fat flowers again :high-five:

Thanks Br sorry I haven't been by a lot lately just been tired alot

Lovin it...

Lovin it...

Thanks BAR

BTW I forgot to mention
the 6 gallon well maybe its a 10 but I put 6 gallons in anywho
im using growology in there
and the single 2 gallon bucket I got an unmentionable ex sponsors nutes
both on veg for now maybe in a week or 2 ill start spraying the single in the bucket and a week after that ill throw tub in 12/12

Good morning weed Brotha. Happy Tokerday

Back
Top Bottom