ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

I have missed so much! Sorry I have not been around for so long, I started work on a building site and just want to go to sleep when I get home....which you know all about!

Everything looking great, you consistently have amazing buds!

I have missed so much! Sorry I have not been around for so long, I started work on a building site and just want to go to sleep when I get home....which you know all about!

You never miss too much if you don't check in here often. Mostly it is the same. Buds pouring out of Chronic's tent like wasps streaming out of a nest that has been poked with a stick. :rofl:

What's up Chronic and friends....

Got a question for you...

I'm about to start my next grow and would like to know if you hydro guys have a concern and understanding of ratio for plant, gallon and amount of nutes? Or am I just being to OCD???....LOL.

I have a six gallon res with a six pod lid. I also have a five pod lid. Most times I will grow 1-3 plants at a time...except for this next grow....i'll do six for giggles.

My question is how much nutrients is too much??? For example, I will Flux one plant in the 6 gallon res...and I'm not sure how much nutrients I should start with. GH has a ratio per gallon for mixing but nothing talks about how many plants will be grown and in what size res.

I'm sure I'm babbling....(last line in sig...LOL) but could use some help in fine tuning how much nutrient to use per plant per gallon or per res.

Thanks

Hey Brotha how's the bod holding up. Hope everything is healing fast and correct. Happy Weed my firend :high-five:

High Chronic :circle-of-love: just dropping by to send good vibes your way, although you don't seem to need it. Lol ! :cheer:

Thanks for Dropping by Granny :circle-of-love:

Aint that the truth!

:thumb:

Almost Friday bro...

Aloha Friday Cajun :high-five:

:thanks: Hidden

You never miss too much if you don't check in here often. Mostly it is the same. Buds pouring out of Chronic's tent like wasps streaming out of a nest that has been poked with a stick. :rofl:

:rofl:

What's up Chronic and friends....

Got a question for you...

I'm about to start my next grow and would like to know if you hydro guys have a concern and understanding of ratio for plant, gallon and amount of nutes? Or am I just being to OCD???....LOL.

I have a six gallon res with a six pod lid. I also have a five pod lid. Most times I will grow 1-3 plants at a time...except for this next grow....i'll do six for giggles.

My question is how much nutrients is too much??? For example, I will Flux one plant in the 6 gallon res...and I'm not sure how much nutrients I should start with. GH has a ratio per gallon for mixing but nothing talks about how many plants will be grown and in what size res.

I'm sure I'm babbling....(last line in sig...LOL) but could use some help in fine tuning how much nutrient to use per plant per gallon or per res.

Thanks

I just put what it calls for per gallon I mean if you really get ocd you can have a ppm meter also
but the problem with that is, it doesn't tell you what the plant is eating only that the plant is eating something
you did 1 plant in a small res figure 1-3 in 6 gallons in like having 2-6 gallons per plant when the plant starts getting bigger
going into bloom that 2 gallon per plant isn't going to be enough I add back 1/2 gallon per res in a bucket with a blooming plant
I only add water through the week once in awhile ill add nutes but normally just water and adjust ph
not to mention the entangled mess of roots youll have itll be messy and hopefully the stronger plants don't choke out the weaker ones
it also depends on the area of space you have on these pods the farther you can keep the plants away the better
id go with 2 max or stick with 1. 3 gallons a piece with 2 , ive bloomed a couple plants in 3 gallon buckets but were smaller plants
don't know if it would've handled some of the bigger plants I had
but as far as nutes I just go with the manufacturers recommendation and like I said most of the time I only add back water in between res changes and adjust ph
seems to work fine most times it recommend adding back like 25% or something but I have found it does fine most of the time with just adding back plain water and adjusting ph
well hope that helps you a bit

Hey Brotha how's the bod holding up. Hope everything is healing fast and correct. Happy Weed my firend :high-five:

Its ok Brotha Thanks for dropping by :high-five:

Hey Chronic!

Looks like things are on the up and up, as per usual. I am glad about that.

Haven't been around in a while. Works is crazier than ever this year. Finally got a chance to get out and about a little and wanted to say hi

:ciao:

:surf:

I just put what it calls for per gallon I mean if you really get ocd you can have a ppm meter also
but the problem with that is, it doesn't tell you what the plant is eating only that the plant is eating something
you did 1 plant in a small res figure 1-3 in 6 gallons in like having 2-6 gallons per plant when the plant starts getting bigger
going into bloom that 2 gallon per plant isn't going to be enough I add back 1/2 gallon per res in a bucket with a blooming plant
I only add water through the week once in awhile ill add nutes but normally just water and adjust ph
not to mention the entangled mess of roots youll have itll be messy and hopefully the stronger plants don't choke out the weaker ones
it also depends on the area of space you have on these pods the farther you can keep the plants away the better
id go with 2 max or stick with 1. 3 gallons a piece with 2 , ive bloomed a couple plants in 3 gallon buckets but were smaller plants
don't know if it would've handled some of the bigger plants I had
but as far as nutes I just go with the manufacturers recommendation and like I said most of the time I only add back water in between res changes and adjust ph
seems to work fine most times it recommend adding back like 25% or something but I have found it does fine most of the time with just adding back plain water and adjusting ph
well hope that helps you a bit....

Spot on my brother. Consider 2-3 gallons per plant and stick with manufacturers recommendation for nutrients.

How far should I keep my LED panel from the top of the plant? :cheesygrinsmiley:

mr. cronic,
Back from my "vacation" to nowhere. Hope things are going good for ya, got much reading to do to catch up. Later ol` friend.

How far should I keep my LED panel from the top of the plant? :cheesygrinsmiley:

as far as you want my impeccable growing friend :thumb:

mr. cronic,
Back from my "vacation" to nowhere. Hope things are going good for ya, got much reading to do to catch up. Later ol` friend.

Hey Yoop have a Great Weekend

What does your manufacture say???

ummm

:morenutes::peacetwo:
It might have been a joke...

err :rofl:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes... I was giving CHH a hard time, jesting

yea he was :rofl:

And I bit hook ling and sinker...LOL.

:rofl:

:cheesygrinsmiley: by the way, where do you think the manufacturers get their information? :peace:

id throw a guess out there and say they do some of their own but
they must do some kinda public testing too like a beta test on programs

Hey Chronic!

Looks like things are on the up and up, as per usual. I am glad about that.

Haven't been around in a while. Works is crazier than ever this year. Finally got a chance to get out and about a little and wanted to say hi

:ciao:

:surf:

Hey Sweet thanks for stopping by

ok so I chopped most of the Afghan Kush X Skunk yesterday got some pics ill post in
a bit leave the rest till sunday and hack it off aint much left on it

Back
Top Bottom