ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Good morning weed Brotha. If you are back to work, have a good day. :Namaste:

nice save chron, you may have covered this already but, I will throw in 2 cents. you mentioned particulate in your reservoir.

Maybe adding an air-stone and/or a small submersible pump, to keep the particulate from precipitating out of your res. solution

temp. drop in res. after nute solution is mixed, could allow some nutes to go back to solid form. If you are using D&S, hit up john his

username is growology, I've seen him helping out a lot in some threads here, he gives great support of that: 1, 2, 3 product.:peace:

:ciao: Chronic

Hope all is well chronic!

;Good morning weed Brotha. Haven't seen you on for a few days. Hope all is well. :Namaste:

Good morning weed Brotha. If you are back to work, have a good day. :Namaste:

:passitleft: High cronic.....:circle-of-love:

Aloha Cronic, hope all is well on this wonderful Thurweed day. The weekend is almost here.

Be well buddy! :Namaste:

Good morning weed cronic:peace:

Damn they only wanna sell fem seeds...

Happy Thor's Day Chronic.

nice save chron, you may have covered this already but, I will throw in 2 cents. you mentioned particulate in your reservoir.

Maybe adding an air-stone and/or a small submersible pump, to keep the particulate from precipitating out of your res. solution

temp. drop in res. after nute solution is mixed, could allow some nutes to go back to solid form. If you are using D&S, hit up john his

username is growology, I've seen him helping out a lot in some threads here, he gives great support of that: 1, 2, 3 product.:peace:

High cromic
good morning weed to ya Brother:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

High Cronic ! :circle-of-love:

Best of splendidly special, catatonicly chaotic, marvelously merry making meds to you Sir Chronic the hodge hegg! :)

Hope all is well chronic!

;Good morning weed Brotha. Haven't seen you on for a few days. Hope all is well. :Namaste:

ill answer everyone in one fell swoop lol
Hi guys Great to see you all stopping by
Happy Munchday tomorrow, yes went back to work this week just tired
and yesterday my sister finally had time to get her family and go take my moms ashes to the ocean
today went to go help my uncle hang some sheetrock I don't like this waking up early 7 days :rofl:
but im ok got a pinched nerve in my neck bothering me tho for almost a couple weeks
feel it shooting down my right arm, ill deal with it for now ill go to the doctor and check later maybe next Saturday if it doesn't go away
but hey again Everyone thanks for dropping by ill try to make an effort this week to visit all my subbed journals
today im gonna put up my update for my res change day which I actually had to do yesterday late afternoon
cause I didn't know if I was gonna have the time for it today, also have 2 new additons and culled one pain in the ass weak plant
as for the d and s stuff works ok in soil all I did was switch to a different nute system which I already had that
was working for the cs sprayed plant
ok back to the new additions sorry im thin king dyslexically today so don't mind me jumping around :rofl:
ones a critical and the others either a bubba or a northern lights x skunk
don't know I had those seeds mixed up and it wasnt the same seeds from the bubba I been getting problems with
so im gonna take a short break and start uploading not a shit ton of pics but theres a bunch :thumb:

ok ima start off with BCN Diesel
very bushy

DSC043984.JPG

DSC043993.JPG

DSC044003.JPG

DSC044014.JPG

the bk I just canned

DSC044103.JPG

one of the new additons

critical

DSC044123.JPG

critical sensi star

DSC044143.JPG

DSC044153.JPG

ok the cs project I wouldn't normally use this container for growing
cause its a pain to get all the roots entangled but im gonna pollinate all of those
so it hopefully wont be an issue

DSC044043.JPG

DSC044053.JPG

DSC044063.JPG

DSC044074.JPG

DSC044083.JPG

the plant im spraying

DSC044184.JPG

DSC044192.JPG

group shots

DSC044024.JPG

DSC044034.JPG

DSC044113.JPG

DSC044164.JPG

DSC044174.JPG

and the other new addition it could be one of 2 but as soon as it gets big ill be able to confirm
what it is lol

DSC044133.JPG

Back
Top Bottom