ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Hey there chron
Your plants sure do look healthy.
I was gonna challenge you to a toe wrestling match, but from the looks of it you would beat me.

Hey organics
be careful cronic has been balancing them pot,s with the sme toes for a long while now:high-five:

From the bushes to the the newborn & even one for the trash bin all in one Photo Shoot. Gotta luv it!

Lovely update cronic:high-five:
all look very healthy an strong. Have a great night brother :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey Brother thanks you and Padma Have a Great tomorrow :thumb:

great looking plants. what was with the bk?

I believe it was pythium temps been hot lately ac tripped 2 days in a row but its ok now
some plants do well even with the temps a bit high in the res I think that particular bk couldn't hack it
also the seeds I was given for that particular plant didn't look right
the pointy end was a bit too pointy
maybe ill take a pic of the rest of those seeds later so you can see what I mean
so it could have either been temps or the seeds aren't good cause the last bk I grew from that same batch of seeds looked worse than this one
its in one of my journals so it could be 1 of 2 things

Hey there chron
Your plants sure do look healthy.
I was gonna challenge you to a toe wrestling match, but from the looks of it you would beat me.

Thanks CO and :rofl:

Hey organics
be careful cronic has been balancing them pot,s with the sme toes for a long while now:high-five:

:rofl:

From the bushes to the the newborn & even one for the trash bin all in one Photo Shoot. Gotta luv it!

hey BAR Thanks Brotha

Good to hear from you Brotha, all is looking great! :thumb:

Aloha Brotha Mahalo :high-five:

The garden is looking very nice as usual, Have a great week Chronic.
Aloha brother.;)

Aloha to you too Brotha Stealth and Thanks :Namaste:

Thanks guys :circle-of-love:

Looking great Chron!

I love the busy season at work, but I can't wait for it to be over so I can hang out around here more. :high-five:

I feel ya man
but we all gotta survive
Have a Great Week Sweet :high-five:

I keep this Pre '98 Bubba Kush on the dry side, CHH. I'm going to push the envelope on pot size because it dries quicker in the smallest pot it will grow okay in:

0051617.JPG
0061429.JPG

Hope yours gets better 'cause it's (PotChimp taking a toke)..... Sffffftt..... bad a$$ weed. ;)

I keep this Pre '98 Bubba Kush on the dry side, CHH. I'm going to push the envelope on pot size because it dries quicker in the smallest pot it will grow okay in:

0051617.JPG
0061429.JPG

Hope yours gets better 'cause it's (PotChimp taking a toke)..... Sffffftt..... bad a$$ weed. ;)

Sweet well the next one wont disappoint :thumb:

:byebye:.. Hi Cronic....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :circle-of-love:

Love the color. Hey have you ever used that ona gel? Does it work well?

Hey Cronic ,,, I need your help...how did you light proof your tents or grow area.. Isn't your top tent o:thumb:n a different light cycle than the bottom tent ??? My problem is I have two tents sitting side by side, one has a plant in it that's in flower 12/12...The other I need for vegging afew girls in there but of course they would be on 18/6.
My problem is the intake,,,the rectangular mesh at the bottom of each tent..how can I light proof the mesh intakes ? How do you do yours ? I know you're a busy guy so answer at your convenience ..if you can.
Thanks Cronic! :circle-of-love:

Good morning weed Brotha. Happy Shatterday to yea. Everything is looking good like it always does. :high-five:

Love the color. Hey have you ever used that ona gel? Does it work well?

I haven't tried it

Hey Cronic ,,, I need your help...how did you light proof your tents or grow area.. Isn't your top tent o:thumb:n a different light cycle than the bottom tent ??? My problem is I have two tents sitting side by side, one has a plant in it that's in flower 12/12...The other I need for vegging afew girls in there but of course they would be on 18/6.
My problem is the intake,,,the rectangular mesh at the bottom of each tent..how can I light proof the mesh intakes ? How do you do yours ? I know you're a busy guy so answer at your convenience ..if you can.
Thanks Cronic! :circle-of-love:

those rectangle squares I have them also but
mines has Velcro fastened covers on them also so I can remove or leave them covered
mine has always been covered never opened them since I got the tent
if your doesn't have the Velcro covers im sure you can easily make
go to one of those fabric places buy Velcro that either iron on or just stick on
get maybe like panda film or some thick dark material light cant pass through
and your problem will be solved

Looking very healthy and very green in here, chron I see that your factory is still in "full swing" :goodjob: keep it green :peace:

thanks Trichs

Kinda...yes and no. If the smell is overpowering NO! My 2 cents worth.

Hey trichomes.....sure like your new avatar. :bravo:

Hiya Buddy :circle-of-love:

Good morning weed Brotha. Happy Shatterday to yea. Everything is looking good like it always does. :high-five:

Hey Brotha Great Day to you And Thank you :circle-of-love:

Hope your having a blessed green day.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise you too :circle-of-love:

Thank you for your reply.

OMM is da man

Just popped in to say high chron.....things are going quite well here........

Hey Mc long time no see :high-five:

Thanks for the kind words everyone and thanks for dropping by :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom