ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Aloha Buddy. Hope the storms dont get too bad. I hope its not the start of El Nino, we may get the left overs of your storms. Finally 60% RH for the first time in a long time.

Catch you later buddy :surf:

That's because you sit under them Cronic! :high-five:

Good luck with the storms, Buddy :peace:

You too Buddy lemme know if you need help :thumb:

Outstanding growing..:passitleft:

Thank you Sir :Namaste:

beautifull cronic.
What camera you using?

its a sony had it for some years now its an ax or aox something like that 100
its a digital

Good morning weed cronic . Happy Weedsday

Hey Brotha Great Night to you :high-five:

High chronic :surf: :thumb:

Hey there Sweet :thumb:

Aloha Buddy. Hope the storms dont get too bad. I hope its not the start of El Nino, we may get the left overs of your storms. Finally 60% RH for the first time in a long time.

Catch you later buddy :surf:

well were now even halfway through the season yet so theres still room to worry about the next few months
especially if this is any indication :Namaste:

Good morning weed cronic. Happy Thurweed day. :high-five:

Tie down your tents Chronic, mother nature is going to blow!!!! Be safe.

RIP B.I.D.

Hope you have everything tied down Bro. Boat covered and all. The first hits in the morning....supposedly it's lost allot of it's power.....hope they are right. Jo and have moved anything that could go flying on us. Good Luck my Brother! :thumb:

Good morning weed cronic. Happy Thurweed day. :high-five:

Hey Brotha Happy Shatterday :high-five:
so now waiting for sunday to see what Julio is gonna do
ill still do my update as long as there is a connection lol :thumb:

Tie down your tents Chronic, mother nature is going to blow!!!! Be safe.

RIP B.I.D.

yes R.I.P. Brother BID
first one fizzled for our island waiting to see what the next one does :peace:

Hope you have everything tied down Bro. Boat covered and all. The first hits in the morning....supposedly it's lost allot of it's power.....hope they are right. Jo and have moved anything that could go flying on us. Good Luck my Brother! :thumb:

Hey Buddy well we got a pass on the first one lets see what the next one does the season didn't start till july and doesn't end till November so hopefully well get lucky :thumb:

cron, i'm sending all my :green_heart: and karma to the islands, batten down the hatches, won't hurt to be on the safe side.

Growing up on east coast, I've been through many, no power for days and water everywhere you look.

I'm :adore: praying for you :adore:

the first one fizzled before our island but hurt a couple other island a lot well see what happens on the second :Namaste:

Be safe my hawaiian brother! Hope you stay safe through the worst of it and get to surf through the best of it ;)

one more to go :peace:

Yo Chronic!

Sending you good, dry, and windproof vibes :)

Thanks Sweet :thumb:

Great Journal. :thumb:
Be high in the weekend, Chronic!!! :circle-of-love:

You too Twilight and Thank you :thumb:

a few pics I forgot to post

20140719_163924.jpg

20140727_162818.jpg

20140727_162826.jpg

Don't let him (or her) drink out of the reservoir! :)

Good to know you still got power to post pics.

nah she cant get into it she likes to get in the tent tho breaks a few leaves sometimes :rofl:
ill always have power to post when I want to the only problem would be if the connection is down
got a Yamaha EF3000ise inverter :thumb:

Good thing your baby is a girl, she won't try and hike a leg on your bushes!!! lol.

Good thing your baby is a girl, she won't try and hike a leg on your bushes!!! lol.

:rofl:

:thanks:

Updating in the middle of a storm. That is some dedication :)

didn't really hit our island bad and this next one is predicted to miss but still can turn towards us as it passes
well see, and that was some pics I had on the phone for a few weeks keep forgetting to post them :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom