ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

I say start them off with Animals. For the reason like with any women you might want to wake them up slow to get there fresh cut of nutes before you jam them out too Black Sabbath. A happy women is a happy home. Happy Growing

Good morning weed cronic and It's Skunkday. Spring has arrived, last night I let the dog out and for the first time this year the frogs in the pond on the other side of the street were croaking. Love it. :circle-of-love:

look them plants be drying on them antlers paw
hehehe
that is too cool :thumb:

Thanks for the reps Brotha. I just realized what you were saying when you stated antlers. I went huh and then aaaaa It's a harley Hummer motorcycle frame, old and rusty.

Good morning weed cronic and It's Skunkday. Spring has arrived, last night I let the dog out and for the first time this year the frogs in the pond on the other side of the street were croaking. Love it. :circle-of-love:

Good Morning to you too Brotha and a Happy Skunkday to ya
good I hope everything starts thawing out for you guys

Thanks for the reps Brotha. I just realized what you were saying when you stated antlers. I went huh and then aaaaa It's a harley Hummer motorcycle frame, old and rusty.

shit that is too cool man I thought they were antler :rofl:
an old Harley frame even better :thumb:

Happy Skunkday Everyone its res change day and im gonna make some brownies for a friend too so its a busy day

Just driving thru Hawg. Black Sabbath takes me back. Dude I use to love Ozzy back then. Not so much after he left the band did I stop listening to them. But GREAT TUNES. In my opinion one of the best drummers ever. And one hella sound period. Good to see alls well in your neck of the wood's. Keepem Green

I play SweetLeaf at least once a day for my babies, along with Ozzy, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, etc. But I feel bad smoking their ancestors in front of them. LOL:circle-of-love:

:theband: Rock on Pinky :high-five:

Aloha CHH, Happy Skunkday, just wanted to drop this link off Nirvana's White Widow 1st DWC Grow, new member looking for a little DWC advice for their plant.
:ciao:

Hey Brotha yea I popped in isn't a journal yet eh :rofl:
Thanks for letting me know and Happy Skunkday to ya :high-five:

ok on another note Happy Skunkday to all I hope everyone had a great weekend
I did my res change and everything so I will post an update but it just might be a little later :rofl:
I will get it up before I sleep tho so maybe when most of you are waking up itll be there :rofl:

mr. cronic,
You be the Man. The helping hand you gave will be returned 10 fold. Karma my friend. Reps your way.

mr. cronic,
You be the Man. The helping hand you gave will be returned 10 fold. Karma my friend. Reps your way.

Thanks Yooper Happy Munchday man and to everyone else too its not quite yet but in a half hr or so it will be

ok so im gonna get the rest of the pics on the pc and ill start uploading and do my update

ok im gonna start off with my og kush clone

DSC032012.JPG

DSC032023.JPG

DSC032033.JPG

DSC032042.JPG

DSC032052.JPG

DSC032063.JPG

DSC032073.JPG

DSC032083.JPG

DSC032095.JPG

DSC032303.JPG

XTina look like shes really pulling to the 60 dw

DSC032102.JPG

DSC032112.JPG

DSC032123.JPG

DSC032132.JPG

DSC032254.JPG

ok lets go with the hgk its on flush now gonna chop the top off in 4 days and let the rest fatten up a bit on its own energy before I hack the rest

DSC032142.JPG

DSC032154.JPG

DSC032164.JPG

DSC032174.JPG

DSC032244.JPG

ok moving on lets get to ogk x gdp

DSC032185.JPG

DSC032195.JPG

DSC032204.JPG

DSC032214.JPG

DSC032225.JPG

DSC032236.JPG

DSC032274.JPG

ok the white widow went down into 12/12 today

DSC032325.JPG

DSC032336.JPG

ok im gonna continue the rest on another post

ok the chemdog clone is now in veg bucket

DSC032424.JPG

DSC032477.JPG

look at the branching on that clone lol when it was in the cup of water for a month or so before I put it in the cloner I guess
even under 18 hrs of light but hardly any direct light it tried to flower so it had to reveg a bit after it rooted
so the low branch actually got big and is just as tall now but the upper split branches looks like a small bit off reveg monster cropping lol

ok lets see so lets go to the cloning since chemdog clone went into a veg bucket it left a space and 2 of the og kush
cuttings are showing roots one was behind so since the chemdog came out and one cutting didn't root yet
I yanked the unrooted cutting tossed it with a bunch of cuttings I took off the og kush mom to keep it in check on the height
so now in those 2 slots there is the top of the unknown plant I wanna root it and sex it
and a chemdog cutting
and theres still the 3 og kush clones in the cups too

DSC032314.JPG

DSC032403.JPG

DSC032455.JPG

DSC032463.JPG

DSC032484.JPG

ok the 2 moms og kush mom and Chemdog mom

DSC032434.JPG

DSC032443.JPG

the Unknown plant

honestly tho if it turns out to be a male then ill know where that gdp seed that didn't pop earlier went lol

DSC032415.JPG

ok last but not least the group photos

DSC032266.JPG

DSC032284.JPG

DSC032293.JPG

DSC032393.JPG

DSC032493.JPG

DSC032504.JPG

aight :thumb:

Looking damn nice in here my friend :) best of buds to you Sir :)

Thanks LA Happy Munchday to you man :thumb:

Verry nice cronic. I get to start a perpetual flush today been waiting to not run out of the good stuff for a while lol.

Thanks Dusty a perpetual flush? wow that's gotta be good timing and a lot of buds :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom