ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Yes review, and send samples! :rofl:

Oh yeah happy tokerday Cronic!

My early test bud had Lucky 13 fem seeds!!

And my first Himalayan Blue Diesel broke the soil.

If only you could commute to the northwest, I could hook you up with a job cookin ;)

We gotta get someone working on Tube Technology immediately :goof:

Another job for The Reps are Right Interns, I suppose :)

lol im not a cook man didn't say I cant cook im just not one by trade lol

Hey Cronic! How are things over here?
You are getting a magic butter? Those are quite impressive. Will you do a review of said magic device?
:reading420magazine: I would sure read that!

the prizes haven't been sent out yet but I have borrowed one before used it to make cooking oil
to make brownies the messed up thing is most brownie mixes only take a 1/2 cup of oil
I found one that takes 3/4 cup but
theres a min of 2 cups to make the oil in the butter maker and instructs to use 7-14 grams
I guess buds trim whatever lol im still waiting on word from the last batch I just give em away
I used mostly sugarleaf trim I throw in some buds too
the first batch of oil I ever cooked up I used abv and it came out great im trying to get it as good lol
abv being already been vaped you don't use everything when you vape it even tho it looks like it
so I threw in like 3-4 grams of buds and another 20 grams of trim lol
still waiting for word how it came out ill let you all know the friend I gave it to can eat a lot of them so well see what he thinks ill let you all know
when I do get mine tho im thinking of trying to make tincture use some kinda 150 proof if I cant find 190 everclear
which is near impossible to find here

Yes review, and send samples! :rofl:

Oh yeah happy tokerday Cronic!

My early test bud had Lucky 13 fem seeds!!

And my first Himalayan Blue Diesel broke the soil.

Sweet on the HBD and More Seeds!!!
Hey Guys thanks for stopping by and Happy Tokerday To All :thumb:

DANG! You have one beast of a journal! Lots of good info and i barely even scratched the surface. I'll have to spend some more time here, i almost started a dwc grow but got scared and ran away lol
Anyway congrats on the grow and Enjoi

the prizes haven't been sent out yet but I have borrowed one before used it to make cooking oil
to make brownies the messed up thing is most brownie mixes only take a 1/2 cup of oil
theres a min of 2 cups to make the oil in the butter maker and instructs to use 7-14 grams
I guess buds trim whatever lol im still waiting on word from the last batch I just give em away
the first batch of oil I ever cooked up I used abv and it came out great im trying to get it as good lol
abv being already been vaped you don't use everything when you vape it even tho it looks like it
still waiting for word how it came out ill let you all know the friend I gave it to can eat a lot of them so well see what he thinks ill let you all know
when I do get mine tho im thinking of trying to make tincture use some kinda 150 proof if I cant find 190 everclear

Sounds great. I have been using ABV with good results in butter/oil for a couple runs now. It isn't super crazy brownies, more like time to go sleepy time brownies, which is exactly what I like edibles for. One more good reason to vape I guess.

Congrats on the member of the month for Feb by the way. You deserve it. :high-five:

lol im not a cook man didn't say I cant cook im just not one by trade lol

Grats Chronic, well deserved! Have you tried coconut oil yet? Also there is something you can add that increases the effects but shortens the duration a little bit. I cant remember what its called right now. Enjoy your new toys brotha :thumbs:

It's called Soy Lecithin

How much lecithin use in a batch of butter? What's the ratio?

@Dr. Bob You can usually find Soy Lecithin at health food stores and GNC's that kind of thing. It's been used in food for a VERY long time now, and it's been used as a dietary suppliant for quite some time as well. It is gaining popularity in restaurant and home kitchens because of the growing interest in "modernist cuisine"

It's cool stuff! I never thought about adding it to budder or oil, but that totally makes sense. hmmm

DANG! You have one beast of a journal! Lots of good info and i barely even scratched the surface. I'll have to spend some more time here, i almost started a dwc grow but got scared and ran away lol
Anyway congrats on the grow and Enjoi

Thanks Brazel and thanks for stopping by and reading :thumb:

Sounds great. I have been using ABV with good results in butter/oil for a couple runs now. It isn't super crazy brownies, more like time to go sleepy time brownies, which is exactly what I like edibles for. One more good reason to vape I guess.

Congrats on the member of the month for Feb by the way. You deserve it. :high-five:

:thanks: Dr. Bob actually I used to save all my abv when I used to buy all my smoke lol
now since I get al the trim and stuff to use why keep the abv :rofl:
And thanks again

High Cronic.... Things are looking busy here as always...........:circle-of-love:

High Dennise Thanks for Dropping in :circle-of-love:

Grats Chronic, well deserved! Have you tried coconut oil yet? Also there is something you can add that increases the effects but shortens the duration a little bit. I cant remember what its called right now. Enjoy your new toys brotha :thumbs:

yea I wanna try other oils but I cant find those in the local grocery store :rofl:

It's called Soy Lecithin

yea what she said

and you certainly want to use it. It is used as an emulsifier and will make a large difference in the potency of your butter....:circle-of-love:

yep what she said use it in oil too

Yes this is the magical substance I was referring too :thumb:

yep :thumb:

Where does one get this magical elixir? Is it a cooking oil found in the grocery store?

you mean soy lecithin?
health food store its in granules

Aloha Br :high-five:

:high-five: hello friend :popcorn:

:peace:

Hey Fr3d :thumb:

How much lecithin use in a batch of butter? What's the ratio?

@Dr. Bob You can usually find Soy Lecithin at health food stores and GNC's that kind of thing. It's been used in food for a VERY long time now, and it's been used as a dietary suppliant for quite some time as well. It is gaining popularity in restaurant and home kitchens because of the growing interest in "modernist cuisine"

It's cool stuff! I never thought about adding it to budder or oil, but that totally makes sense. hmmm

I think it was like 1 tablespoon to 2 cups of oil something like that
it could be one for one I forget what im seeing on the website is not what I saw in the instruction booklet of the machine I borrowed

Hey Guys Thank you all for dropping by and making my journal what it is
love this place :circle-of-love:

ok I got some pics of the nycd buds after I dried it ill probably post it tomorrow since its already late and im tired lol

Well I dont know how I havent subbed to your journal and am ashamed that I havent yet since you come to my journal but im here now subbed up and ready to read ....180 pages well now if you excuse me I think page 1 is a continent to my left.

Well I dont know how I havent subbed to your journal and am ashamed that I havent yet since you come to my journal but im here now subbed up and ready to read ....180 pages well now if you excuse me I think page 1 is a continent to my left.

Thanks for Subbing in Smoker it doesn't matter always something new in the cooker

I knew about the first new grower journal but I never got any updates for a long time an thought that you was enjoying a harvest
then I only noticed it on your sig after it dawned on me that it would have be a long time for no grow so thats how I arrive on a joint just like now
sorry for Blah Blah Blah have a great day reg

WTF I am sorry I somehow posted this in the wrong journal :sorry: man I feel a little STUPID

Haha what? How high are you brother haha accidents happen though dont worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom