ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

I knew about the first new grower journal but I never got any updates for a long time an thought that you was enjoying a harvest
then I only noticed it on your sig after it dawned on me that it would have be a long time for no grow so thats how I arrive on a joint just like now
sorry for Blah Blah Blah have a great day reg

Good morning weed Brotha. Grow is looking really nice as always. Lots of crystals in there. Looks like it will be a great harvest when it comes..

I just got done transplanting my 9 youngins to my 3 gallon pots and put them into the big tent.

Happy Munchday :high-five:

I'm not sure what the big deal about the greetings are, if someone is getting upset that they keep getting emails for no reason -- they can simply click the box that says "Notifications" for the specific thread, and change it to "Through Control Panel Only".
I just thought this was worthy of re-posting Lester, though I'm sure the complainant wont see this b/c they're most likely not subbed to this thread. If they were they probably would have PMed Cronic first.

good evening weed cronic. I have chopped the 2 Harlequin and the one Royal Medic. I got almost 5 oz of bud and 3 oz of shake from the Harlequin and 2.5 oz from the Royal Medic. All jarred up. I will be chopping the PCBR tonight or tomorrow morning. Fun stuff
Congrats Bill...

Hoggy, thought came to mind , ever think about playing your ladies classical music inside the tent? Fellow buddy up North thinks this can help them grow in synchronous and that they enjoy the music. Kind of deep and spiritual if you ask me, but then again so is cannabis! :circle-of-love:
don't know how true it is but I've heard that the vibrations from music, television, etc. promote growth in plants.

I take one day off and KABOOM!!! Your journal goes bezeerk Cronic. Great Photo Shoot.

Yes sir perpetual grow or flush as I liks to call it. If everything goes well the mrs and I can take one every week.
Oh yeah your responsible for this lol. And reps my bud

Thanks Dusty Happy Munchday
and I hope it works out well for you man a constant supply is a good thing :thumb:

Scrumptous!
:bravo::green_heart::allgood:

Thank you very much Pinky
:circle-of-love:

Absolutely Gorgeous :bravo:

Thanks Jax :circle-of-love:

Good morning weed Brotha. Grow is looking really nice as always. Lots of crystals in there. Looks like it will be a great harvest when it comes..

I just got done transplanting my 9 youngins to my 3 gallon pots and put them into the big tent.

Happy Munchday :high-five:

Hey Brotha happy Munchday to you too are those babies gonna stay indoors or are they going out when spring warms up? :thumb:

Aloha mate, I second what Brotha Beema says, looks great in there as always :)

Need you to drop in on this grow when you get a chance 220 Gallon Hydroponics - First Hydro Grow & Murphy´s Law Indeed Apply to Me

Cheers and Happy Munchday! :thumb:

Cool and Aloha to you too my other Brotha from another mother :circle-of-love:
hope you have a Great Munchday :thumb:

Reps to ya bro,those girls fantastic !:bravo:

Thanks G Happy Munchday to ya :thumb:

I just thought this was worthy of re-posting Lester, though I'm sure the complainant wont see this b/c they're most likely not subbed to this thread. If they were they probably would have PMed Cronic first.

Congrats Bill...

don't know how true it is but I've heard that the vibrations from music, television, etc. promote growth in plants.

I take one day off and KABOOM!!! Your journal goes bezeerk Cronic. Great Photo Shoot.

Thanks BAR :circle-of-love: Happy Munchday :thumb:

so on another note I have jarred up my nycd this morning may lose a few more grams when I burp but I doubt ill lose too much weight already its just about there so feel a little too dry some feel a little bit under so they'll get together in the jar and exchange fluids :rofl:

Thanks for stopping in everyone Have a Great Munchday :thumb:

oh yea it weighed out at 4 oz 21.1 g going into the jars

mr. cronic,
Damn bro, your young ladies are putting` on their finery. Appears to be an abundant harvest in your near future.

Nice update Chronic, your plants are looking great. :thumb:
I'm gonna try and veg my clones more under the T5 lights like you, to try and get them a little more stretched out. Vegging under my LED's are making the plant really bushy, almost to bushy. A little less bush and a little more stretch would be perfect.;)

Cronic the youngins will be more than likely finished indoors. I will be germinating seeds for my outdoor grow. Here's to ya:thumb:

mr. cronic,
Damn bro, your young ladies are putting` on their finery. Appears to be an abundant harvest in your near future.

Thanks Yooper :circle-of-love: I sure do hope so :thumb:

Girls are beautiful Cronic and I sure do miss your drive bys....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise Happy Munchday yea sorry I don't wanna cause issues for the 420 staff :circle-of-love:

Cronic the youngins will be more than likely finished indoors. I will be germinating seeds for my outdoor grow. Here's to ya:thumb:

Cool Keep us updated will ya Brotha? :circle-of-love:

Nice update Chronic, your plants are looking great. :thumb:
I'm gonna try and veg my clones more under the T5 lights like you, to try and get them a little more stretched out. Vegging under my LED's are making the plant really bushy, almost to bushy. A little less bush and a little more stretch would be perfect.;)

I thought I missed one in that multi quote thing
Hey Stealth actually the t-8's I use keep the plants pretty tight noded if you look at my veg pics
I don't get stretch till I throw it under led's or under 12/12
maybe it has something to do with vegging only 3 weeks so sex doesn't show yet so when I put it in 12/12 it stretches more?
just a thought Happy Munchday Stealth :thumb:

I thought I missed one in that multi quote thing
Hey Stealth actually the t-8's I use keep the plants pretty tight noded if you look at my veg pics
I don't get stretch till I throw it under led's or under 12/12
maybe it has something to do with vegging only 3 weeks so sex doesn't show yet so when I put it in 12/12 it stretches more?
just a thought Happy Munchday Stealth :thumb:

Happy Munchday back at ya.;)

hmm. Well I'm hoping then, that vegging the clones, and maybe training them a little under the T5 lights for a while will help them be a little more leggy. I just find vegging the plants under the LED's is making them into super bushes that aren't easy to train. I also end up cutting a lot of the under growth away cause its so small and stunted from no light.

ahh clones if you want em bigger unfortunately you just have to veg em long to let em stretch
only my seed plant do what I mentioned previous
my clones don't stretch very much at all once I put into 12/12

Aloha, CHH, nice update :)

Did you get your magic butter machine yet?

I don't think they sent anything out yet
I usually see 420 girl saying on whichever thread ie: potm motm etc.. when they ship it
but no I haven't received anything as of yet

Happy Munchday Chronic!

Hope all is well!

Hey Sweet is as good as it can be for a jobless fellow :rofl: Happy Munchday to you too man and a Better Tokerday Tomorrow :thumb:

looking good cron :)

Thanks Az and Thanks for droppin by too :high-five:

If only you could commute to the northwest, I could hook you up with a job cookin ;)

We gotta get someone working on Tube Technology immediately :goof:

Another job for The Reps are Right Interns, I suppose :)

Back
Top Bottom