ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Hey Trichs Happy Shatterday to you man
theres an explanation why im not doing it in your journal on the previous page
Thanks for stopping by man
also I didn't use it in my journal earlier today cause I forgot im so used to using sativaday :rofl:

good evening weed cronic. I have chopped the 2 Harlequin and the one Royal Medic. I got almost 5 oz of bud and 3 oz of shake from the Harlequin and 2.5 oz from the Royal Medic. All jarred up. I will be chopping the PCBR tonight or tomorrow morning. Fun stuff

good evening weed cronic. I have chopped the 2 Harlequin and the one Royal Medic. I got almost 5 oz of bud and 3 oz of shake from the Harlequin and 2.5 oz from the Royal Medic. All jarred up. I will be chopping the PCBR tonight or tomorrow morning. Fun stuff

ooo
any pics of the buds Brotha?
and Gratz on the Harvest nice to have variety

Ok here's a few pictures of the harvest. I have pictures of the Harlequin but I didn't take any of the royal medic. I just got done chopping the Pakistan Chitral Kush/Afghani Bullrider. The two plants I had were revegged so I could get some cutting to continue the strain. Really nice clean mellow indica high. I didn't let them get real big before I put them into flower. the flower tent is empty so time to veg the youngins some more Okay some pictures

Harlequin
0301141102b.jpg
0301141151.jpg
0301141158.jpg

PCBR
0308142021.jpg

Thanks cronic fun stuff for sure

Hey Trichs Happy Shatterday to you man
theres an explanation why im not doing it in your journal on the previous page
Thanks for stopping by man
also I didn't use it in my journal earlier today cause I forgot im so used to using sativaday :rofl:

Not me, I mean anywhere!!, lol, it's all good, :circle-of-love:

I'm surprised I still have any followers on that completed journal (they always will get my vote).

Just wait, my new journal has yet to reveal the "first outdoor flux" featuring supersized monster Fluxy Lady on roids!.

I think it's the only way to steal a PoM from :)adore:) LA, lol.

Thanks cronic fun stuff for sure

yea it puts a smile on your face it does

Not me, I mean anywhere!!, lol, it's all good, :circle-of-love:

I'm surprised I still have any followers on that completed journal (they always will get my vote).

Just wait, my new journal has yet to reveal the "first outdoor flux" featuring supersized monster Fluxy Lady on roids!.

I think it's the only way to steal a PoM from :)adore:) LA, lol.

cool ill be there once its up and I see a link :thumb:

:woohoo:

Wicked Brother Beema! Congrats~

no sheeit :high-five:

Hoggy, thought came to mind , ever think about playing your ladies classical music inside the tent? Fellow buddy up North thinks this can help them grow in synchronous and that they enjoy the music. Kind of deep and spiritual if you ask me, but then again so is cannabis! :circle-of-love:

I actually play music in that room lol but I play soft rock/ love music lol seems to be ok
my dad before he passed when he was living in the room with the tent told me to play classical music for the plants
its like real old school with the music they been doing it for a long time
I just play what I can stand while I sit in there some times ill throw in a cd when im doing res changes play some metal
or some alternative :rofl:
when he was in there I told him he could smoke in there too but he said that wasn't good for the plants
something about them sensing their friends being smoked hehehe
he smoked in there anyways cause there was no where else in the house he could do it with my kids and everyone

I play classical for my ladies when I water.. Or if I'm in there, chillin for an extended period, and I get bored and want some tunes. I feel like the plants would dig on Pantera. A lot. I did play a little Sabbath for them once and they seemed to enjoy it, but I will stick with Vivaldi, Four Seasons and Edvard Grieg, Morgenstimmung. It's very "plantie" music :bong:

I don't even try to look for a station that plays classical music :rofl:
I play ozzy for them too sweet leaf :rofl:

I don't have a radio or my comp in the tent, so I listen to the songs via youtube by way of my phone.

These next girls will be getting a taste of Pantera for sure. Start with the light ones, cemetery Gates, This Love, ad the cover of Black Sabbaths Planet Caravan! CFH baby ;) :bong: :)

A little Black Sabbath will wake the plants ups.

yes it will :thumb:

I don't have a radio or my comp in the tent, so I listen to the songs via youtube by way of my phone.

These next girls will be getting a taste of Pantera for sure. Start with the light ones, cemetery Gates, This Love, ad the cover of Black Sabbaths Planet Caravan! CFH baby ;) :bong: :)

oooooh
ive always had music playing in there but I didn't think it was important enough to mention :rofl:

I was thinking more along the lines of running water and crickets :rofl:

................................I can hear it...............................................:rofl:
only cause its night and I really can hear some crickets lol and its raining so theres sounds of water too :rofl:

Start them off with Animals - House Of The Rising Sun to wake them up

interesting :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom