ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

I call those the One Hit Wonders Lester. Haven't had any in awhile though. Hope I'm growing some.

Looks so good. Great job on that. I should have my grow started in a week or 2. Gonna set up this weekend and start my journal.

Sweet ill be there :thumb: and :thanks:

Beautiful lady Chronic!! Nice work sir!

Thanks Sweet :high-five:

Congrat's Chronic,on another beautiful chop.:Namaste:

:thanks: Have a good one J6k

Another awesome job. Well done :bravo:

Thanks Jax :high-five:

Good morning weed my Brotha and a Happy Friedday to ya. Final buds are looking good. Nicely done.

Hey Brotha Happy FreeWeed day to ya Thanks for the kind words Brotha and to everyone else too thank you kindly :circle-of-love:

Great Harvest Cron!!!

Have a great WeedKend

Thanks Dani you too :high-five:

damn thats a fine harvest my man, looking so fine! :) :goodjob:

Thanks Away :high-five:

Nice work ChronicHempHog!!! Congrats on your harvest. The one pic where the top of the bud looks completely white is amazing! Is that an optical illusion of some kind or is the bud actually completely white tipped?

its white some say its bleaching from the light some call it hash tips
Thanks Calyx :high-five:

Congrats Cronic.
Make sure you & the gang join us Sunday. "Details"

ill try to be there BAR:thumb:

Hash tips!!!!! :drool:

:high-five::thumb:

Now I know what you were doing yesterday! :rofl: Great harvest and congrats on it! Looks like a potent bounty. I've never seen those hash tips growing out in the wild, must have something to do with the LEDs. Your diesel looks like true fuel,the essence. One hit of that stuff in the morning and it's like turning on a big motor. Oh you made me miss that strain! :circle-of-love:

Gorgeous gorgeous plants and flowers, you do an excellent job with your DWC, and I'm sure your puff is top-notch. Enjoy my friend!

And Happy Freeweed to you and a grand cronic Weekend! :thumb:

Thanks Brotha well I didn't do anything till late in the afternoon I had other things on my mind
then I had to run out to a meeting and Thanks again man Happy FreeWeed day and a Chronic Weekend to all :thumb:

Nice harvest!, Keep your plants farther from the light and i bet not get those white tips :)

Thanks Crawdad they are as far as they can get from them for me it is what it is
I have limited height but I don't mind I get more weight in the end when the plant is bigger.

I call those the One Hit Wonders Lester. Haven't had any in awhile though. Hope I'm growing some.

I haven't heard that term in a long time one hit wonder gotta be good shit for that :thumb:

ok guys on another note I got a msg telling me I am getting complaints and people reporting, unsubscribing, and even leaving 420 because of my daily greeting in other peoples journals so I am going to STOP
I will still be stopping by and If I have something other to add to your journal I will if not just know that I will be still looking in
I hope the moderators will still allow me to greet people in my own journal and allow whoevers in my journal to do the same
I want my journal to be more than just a journal but somewhere we all feel welcome.

ok guys on another note I got a msg telling me I am getting complaints and people reporting, unsubscribing, and even leaving 420 because of my daily greeting in other peoples journals so I am going to STOP
I will still be stopping by and If I have something other to add to your journal I will if not just know that I will be still looking in
I hope the moderators will still allow me to greet people in my own journal and allow whoevers in my journal to do the same
I want my journal to be more than just a journal but somewhere we all feel welcome.
Well I know one journal you can still give out your daily greetings on. Just the same as you & a few other members gave me permission to put the word out about The Reps Are Right on your threads I give you permission to greet me everyday on my thread. Also If anyone has a problem with the way I get the word out you can just PM me. I'm reasonable & can take criticism. Maybe you can even help me with a less invasive way to go about it.

Do you prefer a jewler's loupe or a handheld pocket microscope for looking at the trichomes?
That's a good question.

Do you prefer a jewler's loupe or a handheld pocket microscope for looking at the trichomes?

I actually use one of those 420 scope but I got mine from radio shack same thing
I also have one of those usb scopes
but in a pinch I can come close as possible with my phone cam in focus after I take the pic I can also zoom in and see

Well I know one journal you can still give out your daily greetings on. Just the same as you & a few other members gave me permission to put the word out about The Reps Are Right on your threads I give you permission to greet me everyday on my thread. Also If anyone has a problem with the way I get the word out you can PM me. I'm reasonable & can take criticism. Maybe you can even help me with a less invasive way to go about it.

That's a good question.

hey BAR I Appreciate that and anyone else who doesn't mind me doing in their journal but
the problem as was explained to me and after the first msg I thought I could use emoticons but
as I was told the reason why is because of the other people who are subscribed to the same journals I am and when I go through all these journals which is a lot and greet everyone there are people who don't want those multiple notifications for just a greeting

I just hope it wont be a problem if I do it only on my journal as I don't wanna cause problems

im bored whats going on everyone>? maybe I should take some pics but update is only 2 days away
the hgk this second one im growing is growing kinda weird the first one grew awesome
this ones just weird I gotta flush starting sunday cause the tops look ready looks like im gonna have to chop the top half and while its still flushing let the bottoms feed off the plant and get as big as itll go
og kush is another 2-3 weeks off
white widow going down into 12/12 sunday
the ogk x gdp is looking really nice looks like its pulling more gdp
the XTina is looking like its pulling to 60 dw
I cant wait to see what the white widow looks like
im also debating wether to let the bottom finish one day and either cs one plant and
try to let the rest pollinate so I think for that one they all have to be about the same schedule
I don't know I gotta figure out the timing and see if I wanna pollinate everything
im debating would be cool to have more than a few hundred seeds :rofl:

yea I been reading a couple of the cs threads and a couple other journals im subbed to people are using cs
so I figure one day why not fem seeds would be nice and being able to not have to have a mother because you have a seed supply helps too
besides the fact if you don't have space to veg a clone big first it isn't gonna get very big when you throw it in bloom
keeping the genetics with the seeds and seed plants tend to grow bigger without having to veg it so long

I totally agree. I am a very odd long time grower (off and on throughout my life, not continuous) and I have NEVER grown from a clone. Crazy huh? Just has never come up. Always got seeds or made my own. But never feminized on my own. Doing the CS on my own would be a dream from years gone by. To make my own female seeds from my own breeding experiments? Wow, that would be fun.

I still have a bit to dial in here (might be buying some leds tonight in fact) and then it would be a blast.

It would be really fun to watch you do it with some of your strains and cheer you on. :high-five:

I've seen a 2 oz bottle of 240 ppm CS on amazon for 5.99. I'm not sure about shipping, but if you add 14 oz's of distilled water you can spray, and change 3 or 4 plants.

the link to the 2 oz bottle shows 50ppm which actually would be perfect to use as is right?
but how far will 2 oz take me?

edit my bad maybe im too stoned I was reading something else lol
240 ppm
this is what it says under

Bio-Silver" is referenced at 50 ppm consisting of pure silver (99.999%) suspended in steam-distilled water

that's kind of confusing when they put that
and at the top it says 240ppm

It is a bit confusing. It's a pic of a bottle of 50 ppm, but the ad is for 240 ppm. The 240 ppm in 2 oz size is a new product. The 50 ppm is the old product they used to have in that size. I guess they need to update the photo for the amazon ad. I'm pretty sure that it's 240 ppm bottle for sale. I'm thinking about getting this size myself next.

Back
Top Bottom