ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Hey Cronichemphog, Love the daily toke, Skunkday, Munchday, Tokerday, I was telling my wife I cant wait to see what the rest of the week is,LOL. Anyway looking forward to following you guys around the block for awhile, trying to learn as much as i can. :bigtoke:

Today would be Happy Weednsday :thumb: enjoy the ride BabyHuey this is a great site to learn

Aloha! Happy Tokerday :)

Aloha Brotha Good Weed and day to you :thumb:

High Dennise :circle-of-love:

Have a great weedsday when you arrive at said detination:circle-of-love:

Im less than 10 minutes away so Happy Weednsday Brother :thumb:

mr. cronic,
Well, made it back home. Now gotta try to catch up. Hope Weednesday treated you right and that Tokersday is even better.

Sleep well,buddy and Happy weedsday:thumb:

Hey J6k Great Weednsday to you man had a great sleep shoulder still hurts tho
does that once in awhile like my neck :rofl:

MORNING CRONIC. HAVE A HAPPY BUDELICIOUS DAY. :ganjamon::lot-o-toke::tokin::hookah::bigtoke::headbanger:

Hey JoeDad You Have A great Day too man :thumb:

HIGH Dennise :circle-of-love:

Happy Tokersday bro :thumb:

Im on Weednsday and Great Day to you too Away :high-five:

mr. cronic,
Well, made it back home. Now gotta try to catch up. Hope Weednesday treated you right and that Tokersday is even better.

Glad your back its only halfway done the day is so well see how the rest goes :thumb:
Have a great day yooper

on another note im debating if I should continue this journal in a new thread so we can go back to page 1 lol

Great thread and I realy apriciate you supporting my thread you are a mans man!

:thanks: and no worries man were all here to learn and when we can, we teach what weve learned :thumb:
Thanks for dropping by Xc have a Great Night :Namaste:

Oh it looks tasty in that room!! Sweet!!

Good morning weed cronic and a Happy Thurweedsday Brotha

Why not add a few 2700k cfls for supplemental lighting? All those LEDs .... Can't hurt ;). Would probably help with lower yielding areas

Happy Frieday ChronicHemphog

Back
Top Bottom