ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

sHHH!

Congrats on your win Cronic. This would have to be the first time in my life I was in a competition & was rooting for the other guy. Weird feeling.
When I use to let my daughter win at games doesn't count. LOL

Its gonna be yours next time Bar its so so hard voting on the 420 competitions its gonna be yo next
:geek:I can feel it in my weed

:thanks:

Aloha my braddah not sure why I haven't stopped by here before! Boy I have a bunch of reading to do! Saw your last update though - some beautiful plants you got there! Love those strains you are running.

Anyway, right on spock you latah

Shoots man Thanks for stopping by glad you enjoyed the update Happy Munchday Brah :thumb:

Great update bud

Thanks Dusty :circle-of-love: Happy Munchday to ya :thumb:

Its gonna be yours next time Bar its so so hard voting on the 420 competitions its gonna be yo next
:geek:I can feel it in my weed

Yea lots of deserving guys and if I see you up there this month I think you will do well :thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Happy Munchdays Cronic :circle-of-love:

Happy Munchday Brother :thumb:

No need you way deserve it Brother:cheer::cheer:

agreed :thumb::circle-of-love:

Thanks Trichs Happy Munchday man :thumb:

and thanks everyone who stops by I appreciate your kind words and support :circle-of-love:

Happy Munchday cronic. Your life is good and I see good news in the future for you. :Namaste:

Happy Munchday cronic. Your life is good and I see good news in the future for you. :Namaste:

Happy Munchday Brotha
I hope some good news comes soon, I haven't been in this position b4 and its no fun
I laugh when they say the economy is recovering
less people collecting unemployment cause they cant and some of them gave up
well I try to be optimistic but its sure hard lately :rofl:
Good evening to you brotha :thumb:

on another note that motm win was a good morale booster so yea its not all bad there is some good

i thought id repost this for everyones enjoyment
legalize the herb

[video=youtube;7MPjTOUqMSA]
[/video]

The whole of the western world is falling Cronic dont give up on the dispensary
do some thing with weed my friend you have I think a bit of age on your side you could do very well if you could get the go an be doing real well within a year
Or set some kind of Herb shop from your own place an dont go for legal begal. Its real bad here as well mate folks committing suicide an loads of folks Bankrupt
A town just up the road from us called Dunstable has only 1 shop out of every 3-4 open in the Mall ?
I really think we are sitting on the problem solver weed can so make lots of jobs in the cloth an industrial side the medical side the food so many things as long as we can keep bills at bay an food on the table pot in a joint then things will be fine I really do hope things get loads better real soon so Have a great Tokersday Cronic family you will be fine brother:circle-of-love:

Happy Tinctureday chronic!!! Have a good one :) ;)

The whole of the western world is falling Cronic dont give up on the dispensary
do some thing with weed my friend you have I think a bit of age on your side you could do very well if you could get the go an be doing real well within a year
Or set some kind of Herb shop from your own place an dont go for legal begal. Its real bad here as well mate folks committing suicide an loads of folks Bankrupt
A town just up the road from us called Dunstable has only 1 shop out of every 3-4 open in the Mall ?
I really think we are sitting on the problem solver weed can so make lots of jobs in the cloth an industrial side the medical side the food so many things as long as we can keep bills at bay an food on the table pot in a joint then things will be fine I really do hope things get loads better real soon so Have a great Tokersday Cronic family you will be fine brother:circle-of-love:

I love life Brother :thumb: if it wasn't for the kids it may be different but even tho im feeling down I would never go there lol
as for dispensary gotta wait till this legislative session ends and see if theyre gonna do it
they are only talking about 1 in each county to start so itll be a longshot but im still gonna try for it.

Beep! Beep! Drive by!:party:

Hey Buddy Zoom Zoom :lot-o-toke:

Happy Tinctureday chronic!!! Have a good one :) ;)

Hiya Pluto Happy Tokerday Man and you have a Green one too :thumb:

that nY is looking fire bro :cool:

Hey Az Thank you sir :thumb:

Hey Cronichemphog, Love the daily toke, Skunkday, Munchday, Tokerday, I was telling my wife I cant wait to see what the rest of the week is,LOL. Anyway looking forward to following you guys around the block for awhile, trying to learn as much as i can. :bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom