ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

oh man davey, micky, peter and michael!!! They were my favorite! Your older than i thought!!!. …..:circle-of-love:
sHHH!

Congrats on your win Cronic. This would have to be the first time in my life I was in a competition & was rooting for the other guy. Weird feeling.
When I use to let my daughter win at games doesn't count. LOL

mr. cronic,
Congrats ol` friend. Knew you could do it. Well deserved too. You be da MAN !!!!

Aloha Chronic :ciao:

Congrats on your MOTM win, I'm super happy for you, its well deserved for all the time you spend on this site helping others.
:thumb:

Good Morning Weed and a Happy Happy WINNING DAY to YOU Brotha. New tools and toys for a good man.

Did I miss something? What happened???:circle-of-love:

:welldone::welldone:Oh! Congratulations...You earned it Buddy!:welldone::welldone:

:bravo: :high-five: :peace: :high-five: :bravo:

Hey Buddy Thank you its great moral support for me right now made the start of my year a lot better for sure :circle-of-love:

Congrats bud :thumb:

Thank you Dusty

sHHH!

Congrats on your win Cronic. This would have to be the first time in my life I was in a competition & was rooting for the other guy. Weird feeling.
When I use to let my daughter win at games doesn't count. LOL

Thanks BAR I really appreciate it man when I saw the list I was kinda wondering how close it would be again
lotta deserving guys on this site and your one of them too :thumb:

mr. cronic,
Congrats ol` friend. Knew you could do it. Well deserved too. You be da MAN !!!!

Thanks Yooper I was surprised and shocked when I was so far ahead I thought it wouldnt hold till the end again man Thank you

Aloha Chronic :ciao:

Congrats on your MOTM win, I'm super happy for you, its well deserved for all the time you spend on this site helping others.
:thumb:

Thanks Stealth im just happy to be able to actually win something like this especially with all the other helpful people on this site

Congrats Mr Chronic

Thank you Slo

Good Morning Weed and a Happy Happy WINNING DAY to YOU Brotha. New tools and toys for a good man.

Hey Brotha Thanks a lot man it couldn't have come at a better time all this not working and struggling to pay my bills
this is a big morale booster for me something good actually is happening and I appreciate everyones support and kindness
this is really big for me at this time and thanks to everyone :circle-of-love:

Many Congrats my friend. Well overdue win indeed :) :) Really chuffed for you buddy, enjoy!

Thanks LA like I was telling brotha Bee I really appreciate everyones kindess and support

CHRONIC!!!!!!

That's what's up, dude!

Glad you got it this month, brotha! It's been a long time coming!

Thanks Sweet you don't know how surprised I am I held a lead and I am very appreciative of everyones support :circle-of-love:

again everyone Thanks for the Support and Kindness you guys don't know how much this all means to me
I am humbled and so proud to be a part of this site, so many great and wonderful people here
Happy Shatterday everyone

Congrats CHH!!!!

Happy Shatterday ChronicHemphog

Don't tell anyone, but I totally voted for ya dude! Congrats!! :)

Thanks Toker :circle-of-love:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I'm not a big talker but I can always count on you to stop by my thread and say hi. I do a lot of reading but I always stop by here and see what's up even if you don't hear from me.:goodjob:

Thank you too Jax :circle-of-love:

Congrats on a well deserved WIN Cronic!

Thanks a lot to you also Care :circle-of-love:

Congrats.....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Congrats CHH!!!!

Happy Shatterday ChronicHemphog

Thanks Papa and a Happy Skunkday to you :circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: Once again id like to Thank Everyone for Being so kind and wonderful it truly gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside :circle-of-love:

Good morning weed Brotha. It's Skunkday Sneak in over at the Over 50 Club, I posted my Harlequin harvest.

Back
Top Bottom