ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Aloha, Cronic. I don't think there is enough interaction on your journal. I mean, no one comes to say hi or anything. It's quite sad :(

Happy Tokesday! ;)
Cronic is one of the most respected growers here. He knows some of us don't really do the hi & bye thing but his neighborly ways don't go unnoticed.

Hi CHH. I made the trip downtown and picked up the soil, new nutes, and plugs.
If you could swing by and help me get them to the shed, I would really appreciate it.
Man they are well stocked now. They had a really helpful old guy down there. Thanks.
:thumb:

Aloha, Cronic. I don't think there is enough interaction on your journal. I mean, no one comes to say hi or anything. It's quite sad :(

Happy Tokesday! ;)

hey sorry I took so long to answer been stuck on the tv :rofl:
Happy Weednsday technically I have 30 more minutes but I can safely assume you guys are already there

Happy Tokesday Chronic! :tokin::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Away Happy Weednsday as you see from the post above lol :nomo:

Hey Stealth :high-five:

Heya Buck Hope you Have a Great Weednsday and to everyone else too :circle-of-love:

Cronic is one of the most respected growers here. He knows some of us don't really do the hi & bye thing but his neighborly ways don't go unnoticed.

:peace:

Hi CHH. I made the trip downtown and picked up the soil, new nutes, and plugs.
If you could swing by and help me get them to the shed, I would really appreciate it.
Man they are well stocked now. They had a really helpful old guy down there. Thanks.
:thumb:

be by tomorrow Buddy :high-five:

Hey B A R, hopefully you know I was just being sarcastic!

Yea I know you was just joshing :rofl: joshing what a word :rofl:

Top of the Bud to you Cronic how many days now till MOTM, I think I am more excited than you
when you win (hopefully) you will get the MB machine an bro the meds you can do with this bit of kit takes things to another level
All the best to you an your family:circle-of-love:

Top of the Bud to you Cronic how many days now till MOTM, I think I am more excited than you
when you win (hopefully) you will get the MB machine an bro the meds you can do with this bit of kit takes things to another level

Thanks Brother few more days :rofl: I think you are more excited hehehe
Thanks again Brother Best wishes and health to your family as well :circle-of-love:

Happy weednesday bud!!! Hope all is growing well!!! :) ;) thanks for stopping by my journal!!

I'm gonna be jealous of that! I want one of those things...

Good weedsday to you cronic glad you liked the bubbler need to show you a pic of my new improved cronic style closet

Cant Wait to see it Dusty :high-five:

Happy weednesday bud!!! Hope all is growing well!!! :) ;) thanks for stopping by my journal!!

Hey man thank you for stopping by too so far so good its still all growing except the clones I guess the hormex doesn't work as good as clonex but also I dropped the water lvl lower than usual too
what I do notice is if the bottom of the cutting is just touching or just in the top of the water itll have less of a chance of wilting
reason why I did the lower water lvl is because the roots all start above the water lvl maybe 1/2 inch to 1 inch above
so I just wanted to see what would happen if I use hormex instead of clonex to saturate the bottom of the cutting and drop the water lvl since the roots start above anyway
but well see if they perk up or not in a few days I just took notice to that when the stem is actually in the water it wilts less

I do now . LOL

:rofl:

I'm gonna be jealous of that! I want one of those things...

Yea I been wanting one too but with the lack of job and funds makes it difficult
maybe ill get to have one anyway

Hey cronic you've changed the way I do things buddy I used to put two in every month but u showed me better ways I'm going one a week leds are bad ass heres my my cronic style closet finaly have six strains in flower
2014-02-25_07_02_04.jpg
2014-02-23_13_19_04.jpg

I see prizes in your future Buddy! :goodjob::thumb:

Thanks Buddy theres also a lot of other deserving people I hope everyone gets their turn :circle-of-love:

Hey Chron, happy thursday man :thumb:

Hey Away Happy Thurweed day :high-five:

Hey cronic you've changed the way I do things buddy I used to put two in every month but u showed me better ways I'm going one a week leds are bad ass heres my my cronic style closet finaly have six strains in flower
2014-02-25_07_02_04.jpg
2014-02-23_13_19_04.jpg

looks beautiful in there Dusty :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom