ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

mr. cronic,
Beautiful girls = beautiful pictures. Luv your update, good job. How long did it take to get the pictures, one by one, loaded ?

mr. cronic,
Beautiful girls = beautiful pictures. Luv your update, good job. How long did it take to get the pictures, one by one, loaded ?

Yooper, you can download muliple pics at a time man. Just select all the pics you wanna upload from your "my pictures" folder and click "open" it will upload all the pics you selected at once. Well i mean it will upload them 1 at a time but you can see the whole list of the pics waiting to upload. Once they are done uploading you can verify your pics and then click the "upload/submit" button and it uploads them to the site 10 at a time I think.

Just select all the pics at once that you wanna upload from you "my pictures" folder and hit upload and you'll see what I mean. I made this mistake also when I first started posting on this site.
I hope this helps with your pic uploading. ;)

oh....and Happy Thurweed day Chronic. ;)

mr. cronic,

Thanks man yea I do up to ten at a time but not more
after the upload button on the first page the second page with the submit button usually if I upload more than 2-3 pics at a time I end up
showing a connection problem but when I go to gallery its usually there, you can do more than ten at a time tho

Yooper, you can download muliple pics at a time man. Just select all the pics you wanna upload from your "my pictures" folder and click "open" it will upload all the pics you selected at once. Well i mean it will upload them 1 at a time but you can see the whole list of the pics waiting to upload. Once they are done uploading you can verify your pics and then click the "upload/submit" button and it uploads them to the site 10 at a time I think.

Just select all the pics at once that you wanna upload from you "my pictures" folder and hit upload and you'll see what I mean. I made this mistake also when I first started posting on this site.
I hope this helps with your pic uploading. ;)

oh....and Happy Thurweed day Chronic. ;)

Thanks Stealth and a Happy Thurweed day to you too :thumb:

Chron, you kill me, :thumb: I am looking forward to your new & improved Saturday greeting??

Shatterday is ALL YOU. It would not exist w/out your :circle-of-love: influence!

The ball is your court,

LEDS are looking good :goodjob:

Thanks man I appreciate your kindness and the new greeting :thumb:

Happy Thurweed day Brotha! Hope you have a good one.

Aloha :ciao:

Aloha Brotha Happy Thurweed day to you too Hope it was a good one for ya :thumb:

Thanks Brother few more days :rofl: I think you are more excited hehehe
Thanks again Brother Best wishes and health to your family as well :circle-of-love:

After last month damm right top of the buds to you on this rainy freetheweed day:love:
An I have ta go to town this morning aw shucks its totally differnt weather from yesterday :circle-of-love:

After last month damm right top of the buds to you on this rainy freetheweed day:love:
An I have ta go to town this morning aw shucks its totally differnt weather from yesterday :circle-of-love:

Yea its gonna get ugly here this weekend with the rain possibly but not as bad as cali

:ganjamon: Happy Weekend

Heya Smurf Chronic Weekend to ya :high-five:

a beautiful day in the neighborhood, wont you be mines, wont you be my neighbor...

Real deals; When I was a kid Mr. Rogers & The Electric company were my favorite two shows followed by The Monkeys. Flux Sesame Street. LOL

Oh man Davey, Micky, Peter and Michael!!! They were my favorite! Your older than I thought!!!. .....:circle-of-love:

That's a lot of plants you got growing on. just taking a peek. The NYCD is looking sharp. Keepem Green

That's a lot of plants you got growing on. just taking a peek. The NYCD is looking sharp. Keepem Green

yea sunday im gonna start flush on her then the white widow can go down to flower
after I chop the diesel then im gonna veg out the chemdawg clone I have to go down after the next one comes out
Thanks for popin in Man Chronic Weekend to you NorCali

Magic Butter Machine, hell yeah!!

Magic Butter will make you feel magic all the way through & Cronic if you dont have one yet you will have one very soon
I am waiting for mine to come through an its making me so so excited so many uses an all of them are healthy

:420:MOTM is all yours Cronic well done mate and a very happy sativaday when you get there so happy for ya bro:peace::love::peace:

Magic Butter Machine, hell yeah!!

Magic Butter will make you feel magic all the way through & Cronic if you dont have one yet you will have one very soon
I am waiting for mine to come through an its making me so so excited so many uses an all of them are healthy

:420:MOTM is all yours Cronic well done mate and a very happy sativaday when you get there so happy for ya bro:peace::love::peace:

Congratulation's Chronic.MOTM finally.lol:bravo:You earned buddy.

Thanks guys for all your Kindness and support much appreciated :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom