ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Very nice update! I love your setup. I wish I knew as much as I do now about LED. Or back last summer I would have not picked up my mh/hps hood and I would have picked up LED. I wonder if I could get away with 2 spotlight LED in my cabinet and ditch the big light.

Very nice update! I love your setup. I wish I knew as much as I do now about LED. Or back last summer I would have not picked up my mh/hps hood and I would have picked up LED. I wonder if I could get away with 2 spotlight LED in my cabinet and ditch the big light.

Thanks Smurf im not sure how good those spotlight leds work
Happy Munchday :thumb:

Nice update!:thumb:

Hash Tip :cheesygrinsmiley:

What a beautiful day it is to see your girls. Very nice :circle-of-love:

Hi Chronic, what's up man?
Nice update, the NYCD looks fantastic. I gotta take some clones from my OGK before I flip her in a couple weeks, I think I'm gonna grow it for at least 2-3 rounds and try to really nail it down. I got 3 seeds of OGK left but clones are just easier. ;)

Nice update!:thumb:

Thanks BAR :circle-of-love:

Very nice update mate.. loving the setup! :thumb:

:thanks: too Away :circle-of-love:

yea I got 2 of em :circle-of-love: thanks for droppin by Buck :thumb:

sup bro. im just wondering is it a bubbler you put your clones into?

Yea its my dyi bubble cloner
since were already on the subject of bubble cloner im gonna say hormex is better for supplementing the water in the bubble cloner
but not as good as clonex if you put it on first to use like clonex the 3 cuttings look a bit wilty which when using clonex for me
not saying this is what happens for everyone but when I use clonex I don't notice so much of the wilting
Thanks for dropping by Taylor :Namaste:

Hey Cronic love the DIY Cloner, nice pics under the leds i love the colors the leds bring on the weed :bravo:

:peace:

Hey Fr3d Thanks man yea some people call the glow you see from the door the portal of doom
I like that LOL :high-five:

What a beautiful day it is to see your girls. Very nice :circle-of-love:

Hey Brotha Thanks how is your girls doing? :circle-of-love:

gottum rockn cronic

:thanks: Dusty :circle-of-love:

Hi Chronic, what's up man?
Nice update, the NYCD looks fantastic. I gotta take some clones from my OGK before I flip her in a couple weeks, I think I'm gonna grow it for at least 2-3 rounds and try to really nail it down. I got 3 seeds of OGK left but clones are just easier. ;)

Thanks Stealth :circle-of-love: nothing much getting closer to chop nycd hgk suppose to finish a week sooner but I think it got stressed so its behind lol
yea why not get used to the strain on clones hell you can keep the strain indefinitely like that :thumb: :circle-of-love:

THsea is here.

Hey Buddy Sorry I was actually planning to come earlier but well I left a msg on your journal
glad he stopped by hope you guys got it done

Aloha, and Have a Wonderful Evening :byebye:

Thanks Brother and same to you :circle-of-love:

420 Party at Chronic's! Maybe we can get a group flight discount!! Woot :goof:

that would be cool we all can go down the road and visit OMM too call it a mobile party :thumb:

Thanks Brother Happy Tokerday to you as well Best wishes to Padma :circle-of-love:
and yes a few more days to go wow ill be happy if im so lucky :Namaste:

Nice cloner heres my diy
2014-02-02_06_41_06.jpg

Happy Tokersday Chronic!!!!

Back
Top Bottom