ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

ok so I got 4 well rooted clones and nothing to do with it :rofl: maybe ill put 3 of them og kush in cups with soil let the chemdaog go for a bit more till ww goes down for bloom :rofl: the puck is gonna be wasted by then roots all growing in it and stuff :rofl:

Since i've seen you know exactly what you're doing with clones, can you maybe take a look at my journal, and give me a helping hand mate?
just recieved my very first plant ever, from clone. She is rooted and just got transplanted and moved to my closet today and i've got no idea how to handle her.. Do i feed her, do i just water her, when do i start trimming leaves and LST'ing? :hmmmm:
i have so many questions :hmmmm:

Since i've seen you know exactly what you're doing with clones, can you maybe take a look at my journal, and give me a helping hand mate?
just recieved my very first plant ever, from clone. She is rooted and just got transplanted and moved to my closet today and i've got no idea how to handle her.. Do i feed her, do i just water her, when do i start trimming leaves and LST'ing? :hmmmm:
i have so many questions :hmmmm:

ok I have stopped by ill be following along :thumb:

:passitleft: Happy :blunt: day Chron

Hey Trichs Happy Freeweed day man :lot-o-toke:

I can't think of anything other than WOW! just WOW!!!....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :thanks:

Hi CHH! The yard people came to day, so if you have time, please come by and unroll the hose. I think I can take it from there. They won't be back for at least 5 weeks. Our girls need water. Thanks Buddy. :thanks::high-five:

Looking good chronic. Have a great weekend!

:thanks: Smokey

Hi CHH! The yard people came to day, so if you have time, please come by and unroll the hose. I think I can take it from there. They won't be back for at least 5 weeks. Our girls need water. Thanks Buddy. :thanks::high-five:

ok ill be by probably later this evening or something

Hey Sweet Happy Sativaday in 2 more hrs to you too man:thumb:

Well, in that case....... CHRONIC THE HEMP HOG! I AM THE SWEETLEEF. I HAVE COME FROM THE FUTURE TO WISH YOU A HAPPY SATIVA DAY!!

That's right Chronic, I live in the future. :rofl:

Well, in that case....... CHRONIC THE HEMP HOG! I AM THE SWEETLEEF. I HAVE COME FROM THE FUTURE TO WISH YOU A HAPPY SATIVA DAY!!

That's right Chronic, I live in the future. :rofl:

ok now you can go back to the future :rofl:
I loved those movies yea loved past tense :rofl: I still like to watch em once in a blue moon but its like overplayed on tv

Thanks CHH! I'll hit those girls tomorrow. Aways good to see you and talk story a bit. Let's face it I would not be growing if not for you.
Thanks for the plugs too!.
:thanks::peace::high-five:

No worries anytime My Friend Had fun sitting around shooting the shit Great seeing you too gotta keep you around
this place wouldn't be the same without you :Namaste:

mr. cronic
A good Sativaday is a good start to a good weedend. Have both, start with wake and bake. Repeat as necessary.

Hi Chronic, Happy Sativa day.;)

I had a dream last night that I was back in Hawaii, soaking up the sun, and smoking some killer pakalolo. When I woke up I was almost sad the dream ended.
Have a great weedend my friend.
Aloha.

Back
Top Bottom