ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Why not add a few 2700k cfls for supplemental lighting? All those LEDs .... Can't hurt ;). Would probably help with lower yielding areas

Grow journals by others using the Mars2 5w diode panels rave about the penetration and node spacing. Comparable to that of HIDs...

imo.. based on those journals supplementing wouldn't be much different than if you supplemented if you were using HIDs.....but I always try to go with more light is always better.

Oh it looks tasty in that room!! Sweet!!

Thanks Buck :circle-of-love:

I'm having such a hard time figuring out which day you're on :) LOL

Ok I think I didn't go to everyones journal today and its almost tomorrow so id just call it FreeWeed Day :thumb:

Good morning weed cronic and a Happy Thurweedsday Brotha

Hey Brotha Good Night Morning to you Happy FreeWeed Day :high-five:

Why not add a few 2700k cfls for supplemental lighting? All those LEDs .... Can't hurt ;). Would probably help with lower yielding areas

nah I have enough power running on the circuit im using already I don't want to create a hazard besides
my popcorn buds aren't so popcorn the tops get way bigger

Happy Frieday ChronicHemphog

Hey Papa Happy FreeWeed day to ya :thumb:

Hey Brotha Hope you have been having a great Thurweed day, a Grand Cronic weekend is on the rise! :thumb:

Hey Brotha it was ok for what it is :rofl:
Happy FreeWeed day I was slacking on the journals today but ill be on it again tomorrow :rofl:
hope it is a Grand one :thumb:

Over 10,000 likes, that's impressive.

That's Sweet I don't look at those thing :rofl: Thanks man Happy FreeWeed day Higha :thumb:

mr. cronic,
Good Freeweed day, my friend and good night, I gotta go to bed.

so I hacked nycd today at just over 4 days
I use botanicare nutes and their schedule with clearex at the end and calls for a 4-7 day flush so
that's why its so short done it before no issues flushes just fine

heres some pics

the pics with the lighter is a couple of the lower buds

DSC031892.JPG

DSC031904.JPG

DSC031913.JPG

DSC031923.JPG

DSC031934.JPG

DSC031942.JPG

DSC031953.JPG

DSC031962.JPG

I thought this was kinda cool everything past the damage on the leaf turned purple

ok its hangin

DSC031974.JPG

DSC031982.JPG

DSC031993.JPG

DSC032002.JPG

ok holy grail kush is gonna be on flush from sunday and im only gonna take off the tops
let the rest fill up as much as it can on its own energy

Good FreeWeed day all :thumb:

so I hacked nycd today at just over 4 days
I use botanicare nutes and their schedule with clearex at the end and calls for a 4-7 day flush so
that's why its so short done it before no issues flushes just fine

heres some pics

the pics with the lighter is a couple of the lower buds

DSC031892.JPG

DSC031904.JPG

DSC031913.JPG

DSC031923.JPG

DSC031934.JPG

DSC031942.JPG

DSC031953.JPG

DSC031962.JPG

I thought this was kinda cool everything past the damage on the leaf turned purple

ok its hangin

DSC031974.JPG

DSC031982.JPG

DSC031993.JPG

DSC032002.JPG

ok holy grail kush is gonna be on flush from sunday and im only gonna take off the tops
let the rest fill up as much as it can on its own energy

Good FreeWeed day all :thumb:
Gorgeous!

:bravo:

Good morning weed my Brotha and a Happy Friedday to ya. Final buds are looking good. Nicely done.

Nice work ChronicHempHog!!! Congrats on your harvest. The one pic where the top of the bud looks completely white is amazing! Is that an optical illusion of some kind or is the bud actually completely white tipped?

Congrats Cronic.
Make sure you & the gang join us Sunday. "Details"

Now I know what you were doing yesterday! :rofl: Great harvest and congrats on it! Looks like a potent bounty. I've never seen those hash tips growing out in the wild, must have something to do with the LEDs. Your diesel looks like true fuel,the essence. One hit of that stuff in the morning and it's like turning on a big motor. Oh you made me miss that strain! :circle-of-love:

Gorgeous gorgeous plants and flowers, you do an excellent job with your DWC, and I'm sure your puff is top-notch. Enjoy my friend!

And Happy Freeweed to you and a grand cronic Weekend! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom