ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

I've seen a 2 oz bottle of 240 ppm CS on amazon for 5.99. I'm not sure about shipping, but if you add 14 oz's of distilled water you can spray, and change 3 or 4 plants.

Thats a good buy I used to make my own its only a few batterys an Pure silver wire well theres a little more to it than that
I used it to help Padmavati start walking again And she did real good an quickly :thanks:

Hope you havve started your weedend in a great way Cronic have a brilliant sativa day Brother:cheer::thanks:

You to Jaga You and Padma Have a Great Sativaday and A Chronic Weekend :thumb:

Bummer about your greetings Chronic! I really enjoyed those greetings, and the young punk rocker in me has a big middle finger for anyone who says otherwise.

I think sometimes your greetings were the only things that kept my 1st journal moving. ;)

I will miss the greetings for sure!

Cronichemphog you can say or do what ever you want on any of my Forum's. Don't let the hatters get to you. Happy Growing

Bummer about your greetings Chronic! I really enjoyed those greetings, and the young punk rocker in me has a big middle finger for anyone who says otherwise.

I think sometimes your greetings were the only things that kept my 1st journal moving. ;)

I will miss the greetings for sure!

Cronichemphog you can say or do what ever you want on any of my Forum's. Don't let the hatters get to you. Happy Growing

I think the greetings is showing respect for your fellow man, i think theres absolutely nothing wrong with that. :thumb:
Happy Sativaday? my friend :) :peace:

Thanks Guys I really Appreciate your support :circle-of-love: and ill greet everyone in my journal the normal way so feel free to do the same in my journal I think the powers that be wont mind if I keep it to my own journal, I just don't want to create a hassle for the people who help give us this wonderful place to hang out, learn and share knowledge and support. :circle-of-love:

oh and ill still stop by if I have something to add to the discussion
hit a few likes :rofl:

oh and ill still stop by if I have something to add to the discussion
hit a few likes :rofl:

If I would get off my keister and get my journal up and running then I could invite you to leave any comments you find appropriate, funny, insightful, friendly etc.

Lets see, where did I put those pics? Hmmm

hey BAR I Appreciate that and anyone else who doesn't mind me doing in their journal but
the problem as was explained to me and after the first msg I thought I could use emoticons but
as I was told the reason why is because of the other people who are subscribed to the same journals I am and when I go through all these journals which is a lot and greet everyone there are people who don't want those multiple notifications for just a greeting

I just hope it wont be a problem if I do it only on my journal as I don't wanna cause problems[/QUOTE]

Really??? Are getting to that point on this site. I always like the greetings no matter who does them.

I'm not sure what the big deal about the greetings are, if someone is getting upset that they keep getting emails for no reason -- they can simply click the box that says "Notifications" for the specific thread, and change it to "Through Control Panel Only".
Sucks when all you try to do is bring positive vibrations to people and bring the community together, not sure how people could interpret that as being a negative thing. Let's not let this turn into the center of discussion here, I just always appreciated CHH's kind greetings.

Can't wait for your next stellar update brother! Have a good one! :cheer:

Idk silver sounds crazy fem seeds are awesome, but there's something I like about taking a tiny clone and turning it in to a monster bush and knowing what it can handle and do

that way you don't need a male and you get fem seeds in stock that you didn't have to pay a premium for
especially when you find a good strain and the phenol you want
but yea clones work too just have to veg them longer to get size out of them if it comes from an older mother

Hey Sir Chronic, hope all is most green and dank for you my friend have a awesome weekend ;)

Thanks LA going ood so far hope it stays that way :rofl: you have a Great Chronic Weekend yourself man :circle-of-love:

If I would get off my keister and get my journal up and running then I could invite you to leave any comments you find appropriate, funny, insightful, friendly etc.

Lets see, where did I put those pics? Hmmm

yea Dr. Bob start up that journal so we all can come peruse through and see the pics
Happy Sativaday and a Great Weekend to you :thumb:

Whats up? Hope your having a "Chronic" weekend buddy. ;)

I am so far Stealth Hope yours is starting out Good Too :circle-of-love:

High there stealth
Hey hows life pal I really must pop mover an see you I just seen that you have a journal in progress:thumb:

damn Jaga you mean your not there yet?:rofl: Great Day to you Brother

hey BAR I Appreciate that and anyone else who doesn't mind me doing in their journal but
the problem as was explained to me and after the first msg I thought I could use emoticons but
as I was told the reason why is because of the other people who are subscribed to the same journals I am and when I go through all these journals which is a lot and greet everyone there are people who don't want those multiple notifications for just a greeting

I just hope it wont be a problem if I do it only on my journal as I don't wanna cause problems

Really??? Are getting to that point on this site. I always like the greetings no matter who does them.[/QUOTE]

Hey Brotha Bee Happy Sativaday and a Chronic Weekend to you so hows the girls doing?
Have a Great Weekend man.

I'm not sure what the big deal about the greetings are, if someone is getting upset that they keep getting emails for no reason -- they can simply click the box that says "Notifications" for the specific thread, and change it to "Through Control Panel Only".
Sucks when all you try to do is bring positive vibrations to people and bring the community together, not sure how people could interpret that as being a negative thing. Let's not let this turn into the center of discussion here, I just always appreciated CHH's kind greetings.

Can't wait for your next stellar update brother! Have a good one! :cheer:

Thanks Brotha Relaxed maybe I shoulda said Brotha Les that sounds weird like im telling someone to relax past tense lol
Happy Sativaday and a Chronic Weekend to you also
new pics tomorrow and maybe I can jar my nycd tomorrow eve too if not itll be Monday

thanks for all the positive vibes Guys :circle-of-love:

Cronichemphog.. Puff Puff as my Bubbler gets going and I wave with lighter lit in my hand. Happy Saturday And as always Happy Growing to you and all.

Hey Cronic just to leave some green love here :green_heart:

:peace:

Hey Fr3d Thanks for stopping by Happy Sativaday :thumb:

Cronichemphog.. Puff Puff as my Bubbler gets going and I wave with lighter lit in my hand. Happy Saturday And as always Happy Growing to you and all.

Hey CO Happy Sativaday man hope everything fine and green in your world :thumb:

yea Dr. Bob start up that journal so we all can come peruse through and see the pics
Happy Sativaday and a Great Weekend to you :thumb:
thanks for all the positive vibes Guys :circle-of-love:

Ok, ok. I will take your lead and get it all going tonight with a proper intro and begin my journal. I hope I can make it half as interesting as this one. :high-five:

And how could there be anything but positive vibes in your journal. Never read anything from you but :love: for your :420: friends.

I am loving that image right now so much that I think I may just need to go add water to glass and make happy. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom