CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

I really dig the Script Blend, but their slaps are the worst. They need to jettison that sticker and get some real artwork. Plants are looking great! Gonna be 6ft tall in no time.

I really dig the Script Blend, but their slaps are the worst. They need to jettison that sticker and get some real artwork. Plants are looking great! Gonna be 6ft tall in no time.
Yeah not the best idea to promote such a great fertilizer. Maybe they should look 👀 for a new advertisement company.CL🍀

Unfortunately no but I thought I’d try using a box or basement closet. CL🍀
That's risky if there's any light leaks or if any water damage or a fire were to break out; just be careful.

Hola Captain,

So this morning I broke out the Panama. It was harvested at the back end of 21, so about 18 month old; a nice age for a cob. I had the red pheno.

A huge producer. If you like I'll dig out some photos.

It's strong. I had a little vape first thing, just a few puffs on my mighty and was surprised to find myself still nicely high 3 hrs later.
It's initially very clear and in the head and continues to come on for a long time, turning into a warm high that's in both head and body.

I remember when it was harvested it was my daughter's favourite smoke and my wife's favourite cob to eat.

The jar cured stuff was at the time my favourite weed for regular smoking after a good cure. A really good day time smoke. I'm not a fan of some of the modern hybrids that just wrote you put for hours. I like to get high and then get higher still, in fact stupidly high but still able to do things.

It's certainly on my list to do again at some point. Maybe this year I'll the Golden tiger Panama cross.

My wife has eaten 80mg of it this morning in 2 divided doses and is trekking me how much she's enjoying it as she cooks the dinner.

I haven't tried this green pheno; that's supposed to be more energetic and cerebral I believe.

The Panama haze is excellent also, but much more cerebral.

I harvested three panama (ACE) plants in November. Two green pheno and one red one. I am really enjoying smoking it. Mainly as a day smoke. The green seems to be a little fluffier than the red. Some of the red phenos buds are pretty dense. Both make excellent joints that both taste and burn great. I can't say that about all the bud, some just smokes better out of a bowl.
Panama Day 98 flower (4).JPG

Panama a few days before harvest 2022.

I harvested three panama (ACE) plants in November. Two green pheno and one red one. I am really enjoying smoking it. Mainly as a day smoke. The green seems to be a little fluffier than the red. Some of the red phenos buds are pretty dense. Both make excellent joints that both taste and burn great. I can't say that about all the bud, some just smokes better out of a bowl.

Looks very tasty!

NTH

Hola Captain,

So this morning I broke out the Panama. It was harvested at the back end of 21, so about 18 month old; a nice age for a cob. I had the red pheno.

It's strong. I had a little vape first thing, just a few puffs on my mighty and was surprised to find myself still nicely high 3 hrs later.
It's initially very clear and in the head and continues to come on for a long time, turning into a warm high that's in both head and body.

I remember when it was harvested it was my daughter's favourite smoke and my wife's favourite cob to eat.

The jar cured stuff was at the time my favourite weed for regular smoking after a good cure. A really good day time smoke. I'm not a fan of some of the modern hybrids that just wrote you put for hours. I like to get high and then get higher still, in fact stupidly high but still able to do things.

It's certainly on my list to do again at some point. Maybe this year I'll the Golden tiger Panama cross.

My wife has eaten 80mg of it this morning in 2 divided doses and is trekking me how much she's enjoying it as she cooks the dinner.

I haven't tried this green pheno; that's supposed to be more energetic and cerebral I believe.

Sounds really nice, can’t wait to try it out myself. Thanks 🙏 CL🍀

Looks great , is that the green pheno? CL🍀

Looks great , is that the green pheno? CL🍀
Yes. The green pheno grew taller than the red. The buds don't look very different but the red ones are denser. The main taste is mint and it reminds me of some of that 70s weed :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes. The green pheno grew taller than the red. The buds don't look very different but the red ones are denser. The main taste is mint and it reminds me of some of that 70s weed :cheesygrinsmiley:
Oh man that 70s 💩 was fire 🔥. I’d kill for some more of it. It only came around Chicago for a Summer and never got it again. The high lasted for hours and it was amazing. Also remember that for the 70s there wasn’t hardly any seeds. Maybe someone knew how to grow back then?CL🍀

Oh man that 70s 💩 was fire 🔥. I’d kill for some more of it. It only came around Chicago for a Summer and never got it again. The high lasted for hours and it was amazing. Also remember that for the 70s there wasn’t hardly any seeds. Maybe someone knew how to grow back then?CL🍀
I need me some of those beans is what I'm hearing lol, sadly now I definitely have more beans than I can do with since I have to downsize now.

How long did you veg it before you flipped it? CL🍀

Hola Captain,

Btw I’d love to see some pics of your Panama especially if you have both the green n rojo type. How did that photo work for Ace seeds go? CL🍀

Update: I did some trimming n training on my GT she also was fed 10% @Prescription Blend to 90% rainwater that was 71degrees with a 6.4 PH. My CT is looking better since I’ve been giving her pure rainwater n her new growth has good color without any nute burn. My Panama + Sour G are still getting @Prescription Blend 100% at 71degrees with 6.4 PH. I’m going to uppot the Sour G when I find a different container. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. CL🍀:morenutes::thanks::Namaste::420:

A31BD938-63AD-449E-8BF5-E40335C82AB7.jpeg

276FDDBE-14EC-476F-ACDA-251F80914BFE.jpeg

Why would I add only 1mL. when the directions clearly say add 2ml? CL🍀
I’ve used two brands, cheaper generic mixed from import powder and fancy import. Cheap one said do at 1ml which is thr first one I used. Expensive one said 2ml but I did at 1ml. Seemed exactly the same.

So now I use the cheap one (we’re talking 3x price difference) at 1ml. Just had 20L delivered.

Its probably disappearing now but there was a practice back in the day of fert companies saying use more because the. You then buy more, they make more money.

I’m just an old cynic sometimes 😅

Nick

Back
Top Bottom