CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

I've done both, and it depends on how much runoff you have. I had the best results in soil by feeding every other time (feed-water-feed-water). It saves on nutrients, too ;)
Think I’m going try it for a week and see how they respond. I have 3 boxes of PB so I don’t need to conserve any but @Hombre del Monte was saying that GT doesn’t need much nutrients. CL🍀

From the aceseeds website

TipoF3 SEMI STABILIZED HYBRID
FormatStandard
Sativa / Indica ratio100 % sativa
THC25-30 %
CBDUp to 0.5 %
CBGUp to 1.1 %
Flowering indoors10-14 weeks
Flowering outdoorsEnd of October / November
YieldHigh
Resistance against spider mitesAverage
Resistance against powder mildewAverage
Resistance against botrytisVery high
Resistance against white flyAverage-High
Resistance against coldAverage-High
Resistance against heatHigh
Latitude0º-43º
GeneticsOld Malawi Killer, Koh Chang Thai, Hmong Thai and a 3er generation Malawi male (brother of the New Malawi Killer).
StructureVery branchy and elegant sativa of thin leaves and medium-long node length.
BouquetFloral, spicy and lemony Thai aromas, with the organic and resinous Malawi background.
HighExtreme effect of psychedelic sativa: dense, stimulant and very long lasting. It may be devastating for beginners. Recommended only for the harder and most experienced sativa users.
Terpene profileComplex and rich terpene profile. It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: very high amounts of beta myrcene, followed by limonene, linalool, ocimene, isopulegol, alpha and beta pinene, camphene and terpinolene in smaller quantities. Sesquiterpenes: Mainly nerolidol 2, followed by beta caryophyllene and only traces of nerolidol 1 and humelene.
Growing TipsIt can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development. We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 43º.

We recommend low/moderate levels of nutrients (especially of nitrogen) for the whole cycle, and slightly higher amounts of PK at the peak of floral production in mid-flowering.

FormatStandard
THC25-30 %
CBDUp to 0.5 %
CBGUp to 1.1 %
YieldHigh
Latitude0º-43º
GeneticsOld Malawi Killer, Koh Chang Thai, Hmong Thai and a 3er generation Malawi male (brother of the New Malawi Killer).
StructureVery branchy and elegant sativa of thin leaves and medium-long node length.
BouquetFloral, spicy and lemony Thai aromas, with the organic and resinous Malawi background.
HighExtreme effect of psychedelic sativa: dense, stimulant and very long lasting. It may be devastating for beginners. Recommended only for the harder and most experienced sativa users.
Terpene profileComplex and rich terpene profile. It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: very high amounts of beta myrcene, followed by limonene, linalool, ocimene, isopulegol, alpha and beta pinene, camphene and terpinolene in smaller quantities. Sesquiterpenes: Mainly nerolidol 2, followed by beta caryophyllene and only traces of nerolidol 1 and humelene.
Growing TipsIt can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development. We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 43º.

We recommend low/moderate levels of nutrients (especially of nitrogen) for the whole cycle, and slightly higher amounts of PK at the peak of floral production in mid-flowering.
I think I’ve been over fertilizing her, maybe that’s what caused the unusual growth. CL🍀

FormatStandard
THC25-30 %
CBDUp to 0.5 %
CBGUp to 1.1 %
YieldHigh
Latitude0º-43º

What do you think about the Chocolate Thai and Panama? Think I might want to try going lighter with the nutrients? CL🍀

I would always go lighter with the nutrients than the nutrient manufacturers say.

Sativas are nearly always light feeders in comparison to Indicas and hybrids.

The Panama I grw took a lot more food than the Golden tiger.

I grew original haze last year outside in slightly amended slow and it was to "hot" for it.

Update: I did a little pruning to hopefully get better light coverage. I fed my GT+ CT a 10 parts water to 1 part @Prescription Blend. My Panama + Sour G got full strength. I turned my light to 100% after rereading Ace’s recommendation. I have to run both intake fans constantly to keep the temperature within guidelines. The RH isn’t as problematic as long as point my box fan @ the intake hoses. I’m also going to be cutting back my lighting hours as directed by Ace seeds. 13/11 that will also help keep overnight temperatures in the high 60s. I noticed my CT is pretty dark green, probably due to too much Nitrogen. These Sativas are really fussy. CL🍀

CFD96F4E-2A3B-405C-A2D9-F57CFE1A2D77.jpeg

A8044D00-70C6-436F-87CA-571528145028.jpeg

A16179BD-C111-4F47-81AB-01BE3AAC4C67.jpeg

B7599E40-E68F-44FD-AC30-2BF1305217AB.jpeg

0A2CEE0C-13CC-4BF6-8312-AC0E641A5EA4.jpeg

6344A633-CDC3-45A8-995C-FFAD736F024D.jpeg

E18E27CA-30B7-4C02-B42D-172F71B36E9A.jpeg

B9CEE5BE-BC4F-4F58-BB8C-BA773F9C5BB3.jpeg

F04F22E3-376A-4DFD-8FDF-35FB8995B335.jpeg

7477BB22-4A03-497C-8F8D-D8569DF50907.jpeg

Update: Happy Thursday everyone! My girl’s are looking better each day since I made a few changes. I fed my GT again with 10 parts rainwater to 1 part PB. My CT got pure rainwater but not very much just enuff till I’m sure she’s Swicking. Sour G got straight @Prescription Blend and so did my Panama. I still haven’t received my Panama X Bangi seeds. They only track to customs in Spain. Although right now it’s prolly for the best because I wouldn’t have the room. CL🍀

4F170E21-097B-4767-93ED-AFA9391EE005.jpeg

1E978D1F-EAA7-48A1-848F-AA62FF8228FF.jpeg

73DC918F-BD97-4659-A7D2-8A4BCD44FA9D.jpeg

A641BB2C-61E7-4E1D-959C-A702061EB854.jpeg

5A58C6D7-0E69-48FB-8873-5687D9B1C3B1.jpeg

D01B6766-32E9-48BB-9AD9-D8D3E0590999.jpeg

F85E655E-DEE1-49A7-95F8-9F333196909E.jpeg

09349DF3-0058-4DBB-A39B-B8A16ECEA85F.jpeg

BF4AA8FB-4CCA-48E6-848D-47E3AC6373FF.jpeg

B9C9C49C-38A2-4276-B83D-206F1819BFA3.jpeg

Nice CL, hitting on all cylinders bro...:passitleft:
Thanks bro I really love 💕 these little darlings and it’s funny because they each have a little different personality just like children. How’s everything going with you? Pops is doing better I hope n life is treating you kindly. CL🍀

Update: My CT still looks too dark green even though she’s had nothing but rainwater for the last couple of days. My Panama n SG both were fed full strength @Prescription Blend. My Golden Tiger was given 1 part PB to 10 parts rainwater. I think she’s coming around as well and looks much happier. Wishing all a happy, healthy, and productive weekend. CL🍀 :thanks::420::Namaste:

458B6C8D-89B9-451A-AEEA-45D53D4C09D1.jpeg

917F0800-D69C-4384-BD65-F20714F5B446.jpeg

27B253F4-5187-4E88-B238-A102CAB0E402.jpeg

99A0017A-A481-4448-8EF4-B4F3EDE3C851.jpeg

7A7B1525-636E-4BCF-BCD0-1AD886F1A016.jpeg

5C225921-E11E-4754-88BF-DAD5FE22A91E.jpeg

F43F5DED-1B81-4E40-8CE4-D07C1D201D28.jpeg

CF47C8FD-AC03-430A-B2E6-1C33EB9496F6.jpeg

D6AE3CA9-1484-4C04-9DC5-C7F68DEB6F17.jpeg

18BE7FDE-74B4-477E-B65C-49C9FE0C6A95.jpeg

Hey Cap'n. :ciao:
Garden looks great.
Sorry I've fallen behind.
Hope everything is going well.
Have a great weekend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey Cap'n. :ciao:
Garden looks great.
Sorry I've fallen behind.
Hope everything is going well.
Have a great weekend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks amigo, I didn’t know that these Sativas were so sensitive. If you don’t have any of there needs met just right they will let you know very quickly. I knew that I would be in for a long flowering but didn’t think it would any problems thru veg. It will all be worth it though when I get to harvest. I’m looking 👀 forward to some primo smoke. I’m hoping to see a little red in my Panama’s leaves so hopefully it’ll be the Rojo strain. Have a great weekend my friend.TTYL CL🍀:snowboating::Namaste:

Update: The PH ⬆️ I ordered arrived today. It sure makes getting the PH right a helluva lot easier. I don’t know what I was thinking being so worried about spending another 10-15 bucks. Smh There’s a lesson to be learned here. From now on if it’s something that I’ll be using daily or close to it I’ll spend the $. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom