CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

I'm going in a completely different direction and making a suggestion that you bare-root transplant everything into straight soil and lose the layers and the bottom watering. None of those plants look happy or healthy like they should at this age with Rx Blend nutes. Unless your environment is completely out of control, I believe the thing they have in common is the layering (which you've done with soil where Bill does it with coco if that makes a difference).

I'm just putting out an extreme answer and I may be completely wrong, but you have a lot of different variables for your first tent grow with all the different strains. Obviously feel free to push on though!
Yeah he’s grown with soil in the past and it’s been hot in my tent. I tried running an exhaust fan but it’s all noise and no blow. 85-88F I have to unzip the thing to try to get it lowered. I’m thinking it’s a combination of too hot, too small of a container and no Cal-mag. It says on the PB schedule to add it to strains that need it. I think it’s worth a shot. CL🍀

Apologies I thought this was at least part coco hence layering. Still think repot works. But yep - don’t think picking a side of the fence as you suggest @InTheShed (pure soil or layer) is incompatible with that approach. By no means extreme!

Also Cal Mag. Always. 🤣

Nick

I'm going in a completely different direction and making a suggestion that you bare-root transplant everything into straight soil and lose the layers and the bottom watering. None of those plants look happy or healthy like they should at this age with Rx Blend nutes. Unless your environment is completely out of control, I believe the thing they have in common is the layering (which you've done with soil where Bill does it with coco if that makes a difference).

I'm just putting out an extreme answer and I may be completely wrong, but you have a lot of different variables for your first tent grow with all the different strains. Obviously feel free to push on though!
Actually, this is exactly the answer, you have to be able to dial in the environments; running multiple different strains is a bad idea for this reason one or two plants can be thriving, while the rest are wilting and dying off. I'm not one for letting beans go, but if they don't recover after a certain amount of time, you may have to call it quits.

I'm sure you got this though, and it can work out, just maybe not to the peak potential.

I totally agree with shed. Seems to be quite a few problems so early on with what ever method you are trying. I have mine in soil, up-potted a week ago and haven't even fed them nutrients yet. 3 weeks in. I would go with just your mixture of plain ffhf and ffof and see what happens. I bet they recover. Maybe start another bean to try the new method again until you get it down?

Update: All were uppoted and I mixed up a new gl. of @Prescription Blend but with Cal-mag. The Panama is in regular FFOF +FFHF and my CT is in the same but with a swick. The new batch of PB is in the Swick reservoir. No layering was done in either. CL🍀 :thanks: :420::Namaste:

1123E56A-269E-4764-8F30-529212CAE6A3.jpeg

AB9E2DD9-8AE9-4628-AA96-AF3C60F7DF12.jpeg

40119B8F-868D-4557-9CD9-685FBE451BAC.jpeg

AF1FE0BB-C561-43E8-8427-1BDF5D7E3DC3.jpeg

75FB7AC7-0232-450D-86CD-756F24CEC4E9.jpeg

A801EB81-FAC5-41C2-A2D5-BA9305546D14.jpeg

53D90760-D6FD-41D1-B643-BE452EC469EA.jpeg

7CD9A419-0949-4F35-B17B-F4E0E9C30BFB.jpeg

Update: All my girls were fed to runoff with @Prescription Blend except my Panama. Its Swick reservoir was filled. I now have two exhaust fans running trying to keep the temperature down. And a humidifier trying to keep the RH in check. :thanks: :420::Namaste:

Update: I recently discovered the @Prescription Blend that I mixed was only 4. something ph it was dumped. I made some new with tap water n cal- mag and it’s now 6.7ph. Out of my tap it’s 6.7 but thru the Zero water pitcher it’s 4.5 I also now have the temp +humidity in range. I also raised my light to 60%. Hopefully everything should be Cope aesthetic. CL🍀 :thanks: :420::Namaste:

I don't think it's even recommended to drink water at 4.5pH
Its what I did on “Big Grow” in veg once. I went straight back to 5.8 after and yeah it fed all those micros or macros , which ever, the bottom ones, the copper, manganese, iron, boron (I’m a moron) et al.

It fixed my issues similar to these from under ferting the week before. As I thing CL as had. I love it because it worked for me recently. Just get airflow on them and the drainage solid as can be. To run off. All good 👍🏼

Nick

Copacetic, de nada
Ah dude don't be sad. Your plants are in good shape. I know a bunch of Cali grower/surfing slang like one has a whole chapter on the use of the words “de nada” 🤣 Your plants are fine forget about the spelling but I put a link to some of the books in my off topic. There’s this gang of three that just grow the best hydro ever and get in trouble with loads of money and Navy Seal stuff going on 🤣

So sorry not a dig correcting spelling!

He’s like Stephen King’s favourite author 🤣

Nick

I asked Siri how to spell it so don’t correct me it’s her fault! De nada! Lmao 🤣 CL🍀
You Dublin fellah’s talk yerself deaf on the arse of a donkey, so you would. And now you blame that poor Siri lass, so you do, what vixen is this anyways, already in the chicken coup it seems?

Nick

🤣🤣🤣

You Dublin fellah’s talk yerself deaf on the arse of a donkey, so you would. And now you blame that poor Siri lass, so you do, what vixen is this anyways, already in the chicken coup it seems?

Nick

🤣🤣🤣
Funny thing you asked, Siri is the virtual assistant on my IPhone. You can also give her different accents. Guess what kind she has on my IPhone? Lmao 😜 CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom