CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Open to the non-Irish I hope!

That's not a problem at all. 60-70% is fine for early veg.
I mean if I could get that pre harvest I would literally bite your arm off were that to be the price of making that happen or just pay bags of money. Whatever. Think its finally fixed!

Early veg as high as 30c 80/% humidity (no gas) I’m easy - but I would worry if 30c’s and 50% Rh. Hot and humid I’m OK with.

Nick

Here you go my veg tent live. Just put a new Inkbird in there. No gas. I’m relaxed about that. Its actually a bit cold.

That’s the Graduation girls and you know how they are. Just keep some nice air flow. Keep it movin’

Nick.

Update: All my girls were fed till runoff with @Prescription Blend and Sip n Swick res. were filled. My CT in the Sip is really drinking a lot but is getting yellow places on her leaves. My Panama isn’t drinking as much and is looking droopy. I was hoping they would look better so I could uppot them. My GT is holding her own but I would’ve thought she would drink more. Btw my CT is 2 weeks old today. CL🍀

6E846E7B-C2C9-4D34-8466-0AEBDB6E9D9B.jpeg

A9061197-6221-457A-BE0F-F0E63D0D35F6.jpeg

89FFC1EE-F454-4212-9862-F8D77DF8D9AC.jpeg

BDCF3D60-A73E-4A16-BB36-E464FBD35B5E.jpeg

8809C6EA-9964-4680-8EA9-8D5B11DAA519.jpeg

A3449C38-AA82-4786-A3F1-9E85C0F2347D.jpeg

36296ECB-7875-43D0-BF76-31FFB59ADBF8.jpeg

A0DBF7CC-3FC2-4D71-A2D6-994185BE416D.jpeg

6DF62EB9-E595-4B44-B6E7-92710903CDF8.jpeg

69DFF5E8-9256-44C4-AD80-74F697CAA010.jpeg

Update: All my girls were fed till runoff with @Prescription Blend and Sip n Swick res. were filled. My CT in the Sip is really drinking a lot but is getting yellow places on her leaves. My Panama isn’t drinking as much and is looking droopy. I was hoping they would look better so I could uppot them. My GT is holding her own but I would’ve thought she would drink more. Btw my CT is 2 weeks old today. CL🍀

6E846E7B-C2C9-4D34-8466-0AEBDB6E9D9B.jpeg

A9061197-6221-457A-BE0F-F0E63D0D35F6.jpeg

89FFC1EE-F454-4212-9862-F8D77DF8D9AC.jpeg

BDCF3D60-A73E-4A16-BB36-E464FBD35B5E.jpeg

8809C6EA-9964-4680-8EA9-8D5B11DAA519.jpeg

A3449C38-AA82-4786-A3F1-9E85C0F2347D.jpeg

36296ECB-7875-43D0-BF76-31FFB59ADBF8.jpeg

A0DBF7CC-3FC2-4D71-A2D6-994185BE416D.jpeg

6DF62EB9-E595-4B44-B6E7-92710903CDF8.jpeg

69DFF5E8-9256-44C4-AD80-74F697CAA010.jpeg
tacoing = it's too hot (temp wise, light might be too close, or temps getting too hot) , and I would get some Calmag, your stems are fully purple; the way the bottom leaves are looking is looking like a Calcium Def, and the purple would be mag, make sure to use the one with iron as well, for GT.
1679160709366.png
(this is the one I use)

I think CT and Panama, would benefit from an uppot, they're seeming to be bushing out instead of getting too much taller, which might have to do with the light, as the inner nodal spacing seems to be quite compact.

tacoing = it's too hot (temp wise, light might be too close, or temps getting too hot) , and I would get some Calmag, your stems are fully purple; the way the bottom leaves are looking is looking like a Calcium Def, and the purple would be mag, make sure to use the one with iron as well, for GT.
1679160709366.png
(this is the one I use)

I think CT and Panama, would benefit from an uppot, they're seeming to be bushing out instead of getting too much taller, which might have to do with the light, as the inner nodal spacing seems to be quite compact.
What do you think is causing the Panama to be droopy? CL🍀

1679160709366.png
(this is the one I use)

They speaks sense - bang cal mag in and up pot. I don’t have experience of the strain but yep. Its what I would think.

We do 1.0/L Cal Mag from solo to end.

& Co sold a couple of clones in clear solos today, semi SIP, wick, holes in sides, perlite layers - looked great. Roots to edges. We went from that to 1G pots with root balls in 7 days. Get them in bigger pots asap!

Nick

They speaks sense - bang cal mag in and up pot. I don’t have experience of the strain but yep. Its what I would think.

We do 1.0/L Cal Mag from solo to end.

& Co sold a couple of clones in clear solos today, semi SIP, wick, holes in sides, perlite layers - looked great. Roots to edges. We went from that to 1G pots with root balls in 7 days. Get them in bigger pots asap!

Nick
I’ve been doing the same lately with Cal Mag a little all the way! They seem to like it.
Yes, I think it’s time for bigger pots Captain!:hookah: Ward

What do you think is causing the Panama to be droopy? CL🍀
Droop is caused by a lot of things, it could be 1 hour before your lights turn off and they're already ready to go to sleep, could be over/under water, or bound roots.

it could be 1 hour before your lights turn off and they're already ready to go to sleep,
Yeah its not that, I think. They don’t like stress but he’s not changing much now. Changing anything not happened for a week or so. Watering under control. Plants are good and smart but they are good more reactive that predictive. He’s veg. They’ll go 24, not all strains will like it or 18/6 whatever. I keep outdoors plants in veg with like standard balcony lights. They don’t wilt pre lights off / they are more likely to stretch to get the last of the “dying light”

The rest of what you say sure - over/under water. If you mean roots balling at sides “bound roots” totally. They happy but begging for more space, more nutes, more everything. To my humble eyes.

Cap’n Lucky here been all over the over/under watering and Ph - think this is just “let’s go, up pot”

I’ve edited that quite a bit to soften.

Nick

Yeah its not that. He’s veg. They’ll go 24, not all strains will like it or 18/6 whatever. I keep outdoors plants in veg with like standard balcony lights.

The rest of what you say sure - over/under water. If you mean roots balling at sides “bound roots” totally. They happy but begging for more space, more nutes, more everything. To my humble eyes.

Cap’n Lucky here been all over the over/under watering and Ph - think this is just “let’s go, up pot”
Yeah I think so too but was hoping to do it when they looked a little better. CL🍀

I’ve edited my original above a bit. Tey and explain my thinking. Up pot even you’re worried. The small pot is actually your problem. They’ll love it.

Nick
Temperature has been running pretty high also but you say that you don’t have a problem with that, correct? CL🍀

In our veg tent its outside basically, its a @Mars Hydro 4x8ft running one of their 6” inline extractor and with passive inflow (just some 6” pipe down low. There’s a swing fan. We don’t have Co2 now and we’re in 3 gallon fabric.

They look great

Our standards - I’m looking live now 40 minutes after lights out (18/6) are:

28C and 78Rh

In veg yeah that’s cool. I can pipe in AC in 2 minutes but yeah happy with that (no gas - have gas my lights are moving to 6” from 12”. 2x 480W)

During the “day” 30c and 82%.

Veg

Flower upstairs - there should be a song like “Pleeease Lord give me 50% Rh and 23c for my laaaaast weeks of flower!!! Overnight and 30c and 60c with lights on” That’s my prayer every day! (They have gas!)

🤣🤣

Nick

Yeah its not that, I think. They don’t like stress but he’s not changing much now. Changing anything not happened for a week or so. Watering under control. Plants are good and smart but they are good more reactive that predictive. He’s veg. They’ll go 24, not all strains will like it or 18/6 whatever. I keep outdoors plants in veg with like standard balcony lights. They don’t wilt pre lights off / they are more likely to stretch to get the last of the “dying light”

I’ve edited that quite a bit to soften.

Nick

👮‍♂️🚓 I'll be outta your way, sorry officer.

I'm going in a completely different direction and making a suggestion that you bare-root transplant everything into straight soil and lose the layers and the bottom watering. None of those plants look happy or healthy like they should at this age with Rx Blend nutes. Unless your environment is completely out of control, I believe the thing they have in common is the layering (which you've done with soil where Bill does it with coco if that makes a difference).

I'm just putting out an extreme answer and I may be completely wrong, but you have a lot of different variables for your first tent grow with all the different strains. Obviously feel free to push on though!

Back
Top Bottom