CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Bills method is just bokashi,Frass, Myco and perlite mixed in with the soil and then layers. CL🍀
Roots Exculrator Gold, and superthrive in the water too.

i had a look thru the deficiency chart & looks a bit like phosphorus deficieny , though i have never come across that problem :peace:
Maybe me giving it the week 1nutes when I should’ve been giving it week 4? CL🍀

As much time and energy I spent on it there’s no way I’d chop her. CL🍀
Plus tbh her top foliage is starting to straighten out and look appropriate now!

Oh right, you'd need a soil PH/TDS/EC meter. Didn't realize he got the water one lol I don't use PH pens either, but in this case, it'd be helpful to know what's going on with the PH and salts of the medium.
It’s fresh FFHF +FFOF mixed with bills method. CL🍀

It’s fresh FFHF +FFOF mixed with bills method. CL🍀
I use pure FFOF, Frass, Bokashi, Dynomyco, and Azomite; In the water, it's roots excelurator, and super thrive (this isn't for the soil as much as it is for the roots), I just don't do the perlite layering, I've just never ran into this particular issue, I never used SNS 209, except for as foliar, on outdoor crops. Since you said you gave week 1 instead of week 2, we can assume dark veins, brown spots, and a little bit of light green could just be an N deficiency from that.
I can't get the B1, and the soil activator, as it's unavailable in CA, or US, I can't remember which

Glad to hear it. They are tough plants I'm sure she will pull through. Lots of more knowledgeable people here than I am. I'll just sit back and keep them comments to myself lol :goodluck::peacetwo::Namaste:
VG, don't think of it like that bro, any advice at this point is well-regarded; we're still trying to figure this one out lol
CL is just ruling stuff out. x')

Glad to hear it. They are tough plants I'm sure she will pull through. Lots of more knowledgeable people here than I am. I'll just sit back and keep them comments to myself lol :goodluck::peacetwo::Namaste:
Everyone’s comments are welcome here and different opinions are welcome. CL🍀 :thumb: :thanks::420::Namaste:

I myself wouldn't waste anymore time or energy on the ugly one, three C's ( chop, chuck and cry. )
The ugly one happens to be Golden Tiger. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the strain but it happens to be the only one I know that comes with a warning about how powerful it is. Anything I can harvest from it will be worth it. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom