CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Update: All my girls were given @Prescription Blend till runoff and the Sip +Swick reservoir’s were filled.I’m noticing some brown spots and yellowing on some of my GTs leaves. Idk? I haven’t seen this before. One other thing I’m noticing is the explosive growth from the @Prescription Blend. My girl’s really love this stuff. I didn’t check the PH seeing that I did yesterday but I will start checking it weekly. CL🍀 :morenutes: :thanks::420::Namaste:

CD587DA0-09E4-48F4-B1D4-47B75D4BFA24.jpeg

75030D60-E8E0-437B-BCDC-41E7D6B4EDB9.jpeg

F315706C-5754-4917-A671-3A15F884F5BC.jpeg

1FAD1D67-4C7A-4803-87B0-A79F95C8DD9C.jpeg

445C96A2-C03B-4810-AC24-086086EA3D1D.jpeg

0BF2A1AF-4DFE-4B13-B514-3333840B6B5D.jpeg

DF49986C-9543-4FC7-A531-882C32EBF846.jpeg

49C0E288-A0F9-467A-90FB-FE1F15CC2F79.jpeg

Black streaks on the veins isn't something I'm familiar with. What week on the Rx Blend chart are you feeding it?
He said his PH in the medium is 4.9. shouldn't it be 5.8-6.4 in soil? I'm thinking your plant isn't able to uptake nutrients due to the PH being out of range, probably causing salts to build up, what was the EC @CaptainLucky?

Runoff pH isn't medium pH though. Even in coco, checking runoff pH isn't a thing from what I've always read. No idea about Bill's mix though.
PH before feeding was 6.5 the runoff was 4.9. CL🍀

Runoff pH isn't medium pH though. Even in coco, checking runoff pH isn't a thing from what I've always read. No idea about Bill's mix though.
Oh right, you'd need a soil PH/TDS/EC meter. Didn't realize he got the water one lol I don't use PH pens either, but in this case, it'd be helpful to know what's going on with the PH and salts of the medium.

PH before feeding was 6.5 the runoff was 4.9. CL🍀
I'd check with Bill and see if he measures runoff pH. But he's in coco layers and I believe you're in soil layers, if that matters.
Oh right, you'd need a soil PH/TDS/EC meter. Didn't realize he got the water one lol I don't use PH pens either, but in this case, it'd be helpful to know what's going on with the PH and salts of the medium.
Seems a bit early to be having salts build up, especially with all non-soil space in there with the perlite layers and watering to runoff. Usually that kind of build-up doesn't show (if it's going to at all) until flower.

Only thing to test the pH on would be to slurry test the pH of the soil left in the bag. No idea how frass and bok choy affect pH.

I'd check with Bill and see if he measures runoff pH. But he's in coco layers and I believe you're in soil layers, if that matters.

Seems a bit early to be having salts build up, especially with all non-soil space in there with the perlite layers and watering to runoff. Usually that kind of build-up doesn't show (if it's going to at all) until flower.

Only thing to test the pH on would be to slurry test the pH of the soil left in the bag. No idea how frass and bok choy affect pH.
Could this be a delayed effect of the lower nutes? It’s only on a few bottom leaves. CL🍀

Bok Choy x'D Bokashi, I don't know how SNS affects PH/EC either, but remember that was how we got all these problems in the first place, we're assuming. lol

Bok Choy x'D Bokashi, I don't know how SNS affects PH/EC either, but remember that was how we got all these problems in the first place, we're assuming. lol
That hasn’t been an issue for weeks and I certainly wouldn’t think it has anything to do with what’s going on now. CL🍀

That hasn’t been an issue for weeks and I certainly wouldn’t think it has anything to do with what’s going on now. CL🍀
Alls I'm gonna say is rosemeric acid, and humic acid, that's a lot of acids, and I'd feel like that's why the PH would be lower than normal, however, I'm gonna follow this up on the same note, I don't know what exactly is going on here, and it's a process, which is why we're bouncing off ideas of what it could be. :)

Alls I'm gonna say is rosemeric acid, and humic acid, that's a lot of acids, and I'd feel like that's why the PH would be lower than normal, however, I'm gonna follow this up on the same note, I don't know what exactly is going on here, and it's a process, which is why we're bouncing off ideas of what it could be. :)
I get that but what I’m saying is it hasn’t effected anything in weeks. I’m not not seeing how now it would be? CL👀

Seems like that GT has had issues from the start, it's one gnarly lookin plant. Your other girls look healthy so I wouldn't change much if anything. If I where to guess I'd say Looks like it's got some root issues. I don't really know anything about swick or bills method.
Bills method is just bokashi,Frass, Myco and perlite mixed in with the soil and then layers. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom