CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Update: I had quite a pleasant surprise when I checked on my girl’s this morning. My Chocolate Thai made her first appearance. And the other girls are looking 👀 happy. I was going to uppot my GT into her final home (5 gl. Grow bag) but can’t find what I did with them. I think tomorrow I’m gonna get organized or maybe later. But seriously I’m going to have to start thinking about how I want to train my GT before she starts really stretching. Any suggestions,advice, or questions? Hope you’re having a great weekend. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste::thanks::420:

4225F126-767B-4394-9D3F-3677A6FF9472.jpeg

527CF133-0FC9-41E0-9C50-801C5CCA176E.jpeg

A265F849-94A0-4595-9596-7845C8F33A59.jpeg

7D593906-B34D-47A6-A300-20E55FBB6173.jpeg

7C94D317-567D-45E5-A132-5A1386992252.jpeg

454026D5-2F2D-442F-A5F1-AC116613B158.jpeg

A98444A1-C9AD-4885-8887-847CBF628BAA.jpeg

19CD1C3F-14D4-4F5A-B412-5543F75E24C2.jpeg

Morning Captain
I started this fine morning with a wake an bake. A joint of Panama in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. Panama harvested in November. A fine minty energizing smoke.
I flipped at 20 days from sprout. It took 16 days to show pistils and I was still able to keep tying it down for a long time after that. The plants still shot up closer to my light than I liked before most fell over. I still filled 12qt and 2half gallon jars with big buds. I made rosin with 9 other qt jars of smaller buds.
My biggest yield to date on a 4'x4' screen.

I'm planning on growing Golden Tiger as one of my 2nd grows of the season and will grow it as the panama was grown.

I will be running a 2nd screen on the grows this year for support and canopy spread.

Panama havest day 2 (2).JPG

I'm assuming the GT is the third pic down? ;) How often do you need to water it? It looks a little young to get moved. Also, any reason not to go to a 1 gallon pot next?
Because if it’s not broke why fix it? I’m going by what I did last summer and didn’t have any problems so? Btw I also don’t have any 1,2,3, or 4gl. grow bags. Any other questions Shedster? lol CL🍀

I'm assuming the GT is the third pic down? ;) How often do you need to water it? It looks a little young to get moved. Also, any reason not to go to a 1 gallon pot next?
Yeah - we used 1 Gallon plastics for the currentl in flower grow at one point. It was a nice jump

Solos (Red Coloured) - 1G plastic - 5G airpots

This time we’re going:

Solos (Blue Coloured) - 3G Fabric - 5G Airpots

For us this one trying to wait for the flower room we want to keep them in the veg tent a little longer but those 1G’s are a neat size.

Also that baby leave it right where it is!

Nick

Yeah - we used 1 Gallon plastics for the currentl in flower grow at one point. It was a nice jump

Solos (Red Coloured) - 1G plastic - 5G airpots

This time we’re going:

Solos (Blue Coloured) - 3G Fabric - 5G Airpots

For us this one trying to wait for the flower room we want to keep them in the veg tent a little longer but those 1G’s are a neat size.

Also that baby leave it right where it is!

Nick
Looks like I’m gonna have to seeing that I can’t find the damn grow bags. Hey Shed when do you recommend I flip the GT? CL🍀

It’s 4wks. 1day since it sprouted and it’s now needing daily watering. Are those the questions you asked? CL🍀
Yes, thanks! If you have to water it every day that would be the time to transplant, though I have no idea if it's the same timing in Bill's mix.
Looks like I’m gonna have to seeing that I can’t find the damn grow bags. Hey Shed when do you recommend I flip the GT? CL🍀
It's all based on size and space. Can't tell that until it's growing alongside its tent mates.

Go on the zon, and look up @VIVOSUN or ac infinity Grow bags

I have a dozen here somewhere I bought 15 last year and only used 3. But thanks for your tip bro. CL🍀 :thanks: :Namaste:
I have a ton of nursery pots and 3 gals xD but I usually go from solo to 7g air pot ( that's probably what I'm doing wrong tbh)

I have a ton of nursery pots and 3 gals xD but I usually go from solo to 7g air pot ( that's probably what I'm doing wrong tbh)
Why do you think that? Everyone has their own ways of doing things and I think if it works for you then go for it. But that’s just my opinion and I have been known to be wrong from time to time. lol CL🍀 :thanks: :Namaste::420:

Why do you think that? Everyone has their own ways of doing things and I think if it works for you then go for it. But that’s just my opinion and I have been known to be wrong from time to time. lol CL🍀 :thanks: :Namaste::420:
You're right about that. But I think in this case it's because my root never seem to be as healthy and happy and I'm starting to think it's because the soil is out of the dry nutrients ( the frass and bokashi) by time I flip to flower.

Update: I watered SG to runoff and my GT got wk.1 even though it’s 4wks. old of @Prescription Blend till runoff. My Panama in the Swick had her res. filled. I still amazed at how quickly she empties it or maybe it’s evaporating but anyway it’s filled. I also think I’m gonna take @gwhunran’s advice and flip my GT now. Any suggestions,thoughts, questions? CL🍀 :morenutes: :thanks::420::Namaste:

My experience with that Golden Tiger is to grow it like a regular plant rather than as if it was an out of control Malawi. I'd veg it at least until it was 18" tall with a lot of side growth.
full
Thanks for the info that picture makes me feel better about things. I was reading @tokin Roll’s GT grow and it filled up his 4’X4’ tent. Btw how old was she in that picture? CL👀 :thanks: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom