CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Update: Today is nice surprise day, received my prize for MOTM. A box of soft bottles of @Prescription Blend nutrients. What a great prize! I’ve seen so many members get awesome results using them and with a little luck n a little help I hope to do the same. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley::thanks::420::Namaste:

Congrats! I'm thinking of running those this summer. :)
I just started using them but I’ve seen a lot of members who have fantastic results using them. And the reviews are 5 Stars ⭐️. CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

If I was still living in Florida I would’ve told my boss that I had a family emergency n would be back n a week. Then I’d bungee my tent,sleeping bag packed with assorted intoxicants and some clothes to my bike n be heading due East towards Daytona for Bike Week. CL🍀😞:eye-roll::Namaste:

408FFC9B-4E9F-460A-8797-AA8C53987D8B.jpeg

Your boss might have spotted you there. ;)
Funny story, It was Friday @ quitting time I get called to the boss’s office. I worked for him several times anyways he’s says you only have been back for 6 months and I know you’re going to Bikeweek so I can only pay you for 3 days and I’ll see you Monday after. I just about 💩 my pants I burst out laughing and said thanks boss. True story and I brought a 1/8 of some decent weed so it’s not off topic. Lmao 😂. CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

that's a long flower time! If I grew that outside normally here in Cali I'd be harvesting in November.
I had a more extreme haze pheno and it was left until it was dying. A friend also grow it the following year and if I remember rightly we harvested that early December.

Last season my zamal x Tom Hill haze went until 1st December and the original haze was just before Christmas, but could have gone longer.

Update : I forgot to mention yesterday that I added @Sierra Natural Science 209 Systemic Pest Control to my @Prescription Blend nutrients. I also added the SNS to my water when watering my GT and filling my Panama’s res. CL🍀 :thanks: :420::Namaste:

Do you have insects indoors this time of year?
No not that I’m aware of but I said to myself after last year’s grow that inside, outside or anywhere in between that I would be protected. And with the weather changing seeing that it takes a while for them to absorb it I would rather be safe than sorry. Does that answer your question Sir? lol CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

that's a long flower time! If I grew that outside normally here in Cali I'd be harvesting in November.
Cali? Which valley are you from VG? SGV, SBD valley?
Update : I forgot to mention yesterday that I added @Sierra Natural Science 209 Systemic Pest Control to my @Prescription Blend nutrients. I also added the SNS to my water when watering my GT and filling my Panama’s res. CL🍀 :thanks: :420:

:Namaste:
I know you said you talked with Mike from their company on this, but be careful with it as Shed said, it's literally rosemaric acid, if you don't have any problem with aphids, or any root insect, don't use it in the water; if you have a spider mite, white fly, leaf hopper, etc on above surface do foliar, and if you don't have an issue don't just use it. Don't need to alter the plant if you don't have to.
Yeah I’m planning on doing a lot of LST to help keep it under control. CL🍀:morenutes::thanks::Namaste:
look into super cropping, maybe even manifolding.

Cali? Which valley are you from VG? SGV, SBD valley?

I know you said you talked with Mike from their company on this, but be careful with it as Shed said, it's literally rosemaric acid, if you don't have any problem with aphids, or any root insect, don't use it in the water; if you have a spider mite, white fly, leaf hopper, etc on above surface do foliar, and if you don't have an issue don't just use it. Don't need to alter the plant if you don't have to.

look into super cropping, maybe even manifolding.
The Owner of the Company said that you could use it daily for week and then 3 times a week to keep it in the system. I put 8ml.s in a gl. of water. I was reading Emilya Green’s thread and she’s putting 40ml. in a gl. Idk? It’s systemic it has to be absorbed by the plant to work. I used it last year with every watering and didn’t suffer any ill effects. CL🍀

The Owner of the Company said that you could use it daily for week and then 3 times a week to keep it in the system. I put 8ml.s in a gl. of water. I was reading Emilya Green’s thread and she’s putting 40ml. in a gl. Idk? It’s systemic it has to be absorbed by the plant to work. I used it last year with every watering and didn’t suffer any ill effects. CL🍀
Think about the beneficial Micros. There's things that help break things down in the soil to provide even more nutrients. As you said however I've been wrong abot a lot of things, its good to have on hand, but i dont think you should use it if theres no proof you have to.

Back
Top Bottom