CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

If I was still living in Florida I would’ve told my boss that I had a family emergency n would be back n a week. Then I’d bungee my tent,sleeping bag packed with assorted intoxicants and some clothes to my bike n be heading due East towards Daytona for Bike Week. CL🍀😞:eye-roll::Namaste:

408FFC9B-4E9F-460A-8797-AA8C53987D8B.jpeg
That was good times..:passitleft: always saw ZZ top bikers with hot chicks riding on the back..lol..but that was on the beach at Daytona when you could ride on the beach.. haven't been back in twenty years,sure a lot has changed..
Just catching up bro

That was good times..:passitleft: always saw ZZ top bikers with hot chicks riding on the back..lol..but that was on the beach at Daytona when you could ride on the beach.. haven't been back in twenty years,sure a lot has changed..
Just catching up bro
Yuppies, Wannabe’s, and Posers, I wouldn’t go back now if you payed me it would be too depressing. After all the good times and memories it would ruin it all. Today it’s no longer about brotherhood it’s only about $$$. CL🍀

I hear ya CL, good times though..

I forget to mention my first feeding of prescription blend. Shed or Bill, Krissi or whoever correct me if I'm not right. It's my first time using them.
Being in promix HP, similar to you CL. I've noticed with my tap water and the recommended amount for feedings my older plants through up the ppms to 1000. ( No problems) Yes, understand it's organic but dropped the ph down to 5.2..a little low for me so had to used ph up to get it back up to 5.8..
If I'm in organic soil, sure it wouldn't be a problem.
Just wondering :hmmmm:

Sorry for the ramble, just wanted to give you a heads up, sure you might already know. CL

GT aBut now that I think about it that was every 3-4 days. I’m going to put a drop on my skin, if it burns or is an irritant I’ll dump it. CL🍀
Do a sensitive area, like your elbow or your inner thigh.
Yuppies, Wannabe’s, and Posers, I wouldn’t go back now if you payed me it would be too depressing. After all the good times and memories it would ruin it all. Today it’s no longer about brotherhood it’s only about $$$. CL🍀
Aint that the truth bro I don't know about that man (daytona and all)... It's all about money these days.

Do a sensitive area, like your elbow or g bro I don't know about that man daytona and all)... It's all about money these days.
I put a drop on my wrist and no burn,irritation or redness but I’m going to dump them anyway. CL🍀

I put a drop on my wrist and no burn,irritation or redness but I’m going to dump them anyway. CL🍀
Just keep 'em on stand by. Better safe than sorry.

I hear ya CL, good times though..

I forget to mention my first feeding of prescription blend. Shed or Bill, Krissi or whoever correct me if I'm not right. It's my first time using them.
Being in promix HP, similar to you CL. I've noticed with my tap water and the recommended amount for feedings my older plants through up the ppms to 1000. ( No problems) Yes, understand it's organic but dropped the ph down to 5.2..a little low for me so had to used ph up to get it back up to 5.8..
If I'm in organic soil, sure it wouldn't be a problem.
Just wondering :hmmmm:

Sorry for the ramble, just wanted to give you a heads up, sure you might already know. CL
Good morning Cap'n. :ciao:
My apologies for loosing track.:Namaste:
Have you used promix before?
Hp is peat, no soil.
I fed mine daily at 5.8 full strength nutrients.
But I've talked to many growers who use a feed/water/feed/water schedule with great success.
But everyone I talked to always feeds at 5.8 ph as a rule of thumb.
What's your plan?
Hope you had a nice weekend my friend.
Talk soon.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning Cap'n. :ciao:
My apologies for loosing track.:Namaste:
Have you used promix before?
Hp is peat, no soil.
I fed mine daily at 5.8 full strength nutrients.
But I've talked to many growers who use a feed/water/feed/water schedule with great success.
But everyone I talked to always feeds at 5.8 ph as a rule of thumb.
What's your plan?
Hope you had a nice weekend my friend.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎
One of the benefits of using @Prescription Blend is that it’s supposed to be between 5.8-6.4 out of the bottle. Plus I’m not using Pro-Mix I’m using FFHF +FFOF. Also the feeding schedule doesn’t say anything about watering in between feedings. So I’m going with what the schedule recommends. I had a OK weekend. Watched a few Pre-season baseball games and then movies on my streaming channels. CL🍀:morenutes::thanks::420::Namaste:

One of the benefits of using @Prescription Blend is that it’s supposed to be between 5.8-6.4 out of the bottle. Plus I’m not using Pro-Mix I’m using FFHF +FFOF. Also the feeding schedule doesn’t say anything about watering in between feedings. So I’m going with what the schedule recommends. CL🍀:morenutes::thanks::420::Namaste:
Sorry Sorry Sorry :Namaste:
That was G.G.'s post I was reading.
No wonder I was confused. :rofl:
But then again when am I not confused. ;)
Thanks Amigo.

Bill284 😎

Thanks Amigo.

Bill284 😎
It’s not a problem my brother, how was your weekend? You and Stacey do anything exciting? Stay warm my friend Spring is right around the corner. I think it’s next weekend we do the stupid spring ahead of the clocks ⏰. CL🍀 :thanks: :rollit::420::Namaste:

Thanks Amigo.

Bill284 😎
Sorry Bill,
My bad brother, even though I completely agree with you a 100%. With CL using FFOF still need to balance the PH with runoff. Everytime and I challenge the correction..please..
Seems like there's sides taking place here because of bullshit and not for the plants and members and I won't partake is this confusion.

Just because it's organic still don't need to be PHd? Get out of here..lol . Jesus ..I've heard it all..
Cheers I need a vacation from this place

Sorry Bill,
My bad brother, even though I completely agree with you a 100%. With CL using FFOF still need to balance the PH with runoff. Everytime and I challenge the correction..please..
Seems like there's sides taking place here because of bullshit and not for the plants and members and I won't partake is this confusion.

Just because it's organic still don't need to be PHd? Get out of here..lol . Jesus ..I've heard it all..
Cheers I need a vacation from this place
Hey GG so sorry.
Didn't mean to upset you. :Namaste:
I didn't realize it's a point of contention.
I'm currently running coco and am not phing my water.
I did it during summer successfully.
Unfortunately I'm in need of nutrients to do it properly.
They are supposed to arrive Wednesday.
Thanks for understanding my friend.
Take care. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Hey GG so sorry.

Bill284 😎
I haven't checked ph in years now, nutrients do it for me.
I use rainwater.

I haven't checked ph in years now, nutrients do it for me.
I use rainwater.
Hasn't rained here since October. 🥶
We make igloos from our rain.:rofl:

Bill284 😎

Hey GG so sorry.

Bill284 😎
You didn't upset me bro.i agree with you

Hasn't rained here since October. 🥶
We make igloos from our rain.:rofl:

Bill284 😎
Wintertime I use snow melt off the roof or even melt snow or icicles, on the wood stove if I have to :rofl: got down to -25 c last night

Hey GG so sorry.

Bill284 😎
OK, I love you guys but now I’m totally confused 🤔. Do I need to PH my PB nutes or what? CL🍀 :popcorn: :cheesygrinsmiley::thanks::Namaste::420:

This is from the manufacturer of Rx Blend a while back:
I absolutely agree that changing the nutrient solution pH will not affect the media pH during a grow. Buffered media will resist changes to pH by design and any nutrient solution that is applied will go to the pH of the media over time. This is due to the buffering capacity of the media being many many times greater then the nutrient solution capacity to affect pH change (either donating or accepting H+).

Back
Top Bottom