CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Update: My GT+ SG were both watered till runoff. Mental note when watering the Bill284s method slowly is essential. My Panama in the swick is a thirsty girl n watered its res. My CT is now looking 👀 like it might not make it. But after reading @tokin Roll’s GT thread n seeing how much it filled his tent I’m just gonna go with what I have now. CL🍀 :morenutes: :thanks: :Namaste::420:

2BA67528-ED70-434A-9CF8-C7DA848D265F.jpeg

73FD1DBE-5951-479F-BA1A-CA0648BE0029.jpeg

11D6F070-2CB4-4C43-ABB9-83641967E9B0.jpeg

6F6DD410-374A-4E29-A80A-B68EE42D34B2.jpeg

E8A8DE4C-FD41-4C21-A1BA-E52980D16AFC.jpeg
:yahoo:
Well done with the runoff CL. I would definitely recommend that, unless you're in organic soil.
It seems Bills method is similar to mine but on steroids..lol..
Hope all is well and I plan on too using prescription blend nutes if they ever get here.
Cheers bro

:yahoo:
Well done with the runoff CL. I would definitely recommend that, unless you're in organic soil.
It seems Bills method is similar to mine but on steroids..lol..
Hope all is well and I plan on too using prescription blend nutes if they ever get here.
Cheers bro
Yeah I learned that with all the perlite layering if you don’t water very slowly it runs through quickly making you think it properly watered. CL🍀 :morenutes: :high-five::thanks::420::Namaste:

Update: Unfortunately I recently learned that some people on this site are Holier Than Thou and have no sense of humor.Smh But thankfully I still do. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste: CL🍀
Yeah, pay no attention to that crap. Keep being you CL and folks that quick on the trigger has insecurities.
Probably, some CEO of SIP..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Update: Unfortunately I recently learned that some people on this site are Holier Than Thou and have no sense of humor.Smh But thankfully I still do. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste: CL🍀
It's why my circle is small here, I let people click my journal naturally, and I hardly talk where my people aren't.

Those who want to be there will be 😀

Yeah, pay no attention to that crap. Keep being you CL and folks that quick on the trigger has insecurities.
Careful the Sip police 👮‍♀️ are everywhere. Lmao 🤣. CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste:

It’s because of members like you :thanks: :420::Namaste:and @Darade + @Bill284 and Krissi that make this site family. CL🍀

Careful the Sip police 👮‍♀️ are everywhere. Lmao 🤣. CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste:
Yeah, there's some cool sippers don't get me wrong but there's some that have the koolade ring around their mouth. No worries about any popo that doesn't have any blue or red lights..lol..I'll shut up now and sorry you had to experience that.
Cheers, I'm going to blaze out. Back to growing and smoking
:passitleft:

Yeah, there's some cool sippers don't get me wrong but there's some that have the koolade ring around their mouth. No worries about any popo that doesn't have any blue or red lights..lol..I'll shut up now and sorry you had to experience that.
Cheers, I'm going to blaze out. Back to growing and smoking
:passitleft:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::thanks::Namaste: CL🍀

Seems like plenty of space here at 420 for plenty of people, personalities and grow styles. I’ve found it great. Chatted to loads of very different people.

More space here than we’d all really like as growers we’ve probably all at some point thought we’d like a little more grow space. Some version of, “just one more tent, honey” 😆

Ones I get on with, as was said more succinctly than I’m managing, by @Darade is I’ve been really lucky I met people I get on with, but some I sort of go somewhere else. They probably don’t like me much either 🤣

But no need to talk about it.

C’mon grow journal update @CaptainLucky !

Nick & Co (Chillaxed since about 9pm local time)

I agree with shed when it comes to germinating seeds. If it doesn't sprout I'm more inclined to blame the seed. This time I was 5 for 5 and most times it's that way. So I don't change the way I do it. I aim for what some others have said 90%+ and unfortunately Some seeds just don't make it, part of the natural way of things.

A lot of people use the paper towel method but I don't have the same success with it that everyone else does. I just soak seeds till they sink then into the same plugs I use for cloning and it works for me. I'm 1 week to the day when I soaked my seeds to now. Some sprouted by day 3, the last one came up day 5.

Update: I’m not sure what’s going on with my GT? It looks like nute burn but I’m not using any. The SG has a little also. Panama looks fine n is a thirsty little girl in her swick. Unfortunately my CT is looking like a loss. CL🍀 :thanks: :cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste::420:

089508A6-6769-4B35-9A72-19B489FE0D68.jpeg

D5C9B822-BFF2-4B94-9281-AECB321D035E.jpeg

8F901CB8-48A0-4454-8A13-97A560E53836.jpeg

D87753C7-1A04-47B5-A84F-5FF73E79FE7A.jpeg

9EB8D634-D941-4F01-8632-C50C01137D3C.jpeg

3594F9D0-BA98-470F-934F-C80C0B3F8A8D.jpeg

B65655DC-CA97-4054-A27E-A8ECA517C6CA.jpeg

C77C7826-DA09-480F-911D-3ADC2D62AF77.jpeg

64C6D44C-E0CB-490C-89FF-49D1F73D692B.jpeg

F94DF5FD-B283-450E-AE49-A522FF59E29C.jpeg

I agree with shed when it comes to germinating seeds. If it doesn't sprout I'm more inclined to blame the seed. This time I was 5 for 5 and most times it's that way. So I don't change the way I do it. I aim for what some others have said 90%+ and unfortunately Some seeds just don't make it, part of the natural way of things.

A lot of people use the paper towel method but I don't have the same success with it that everyone else does. I just soak seeds till they sink then into the same plugs I use for cloning and it works for me. I'm 1 week to the day when I soaked my seeds to now. Some sprouted by day 3, the last one came up day 5.
Interesting that you don't have such success with the paper towel method.
I've used it exclusively for over 30yrs with great success, usually well over 90%.
A friend is sending me some 18 yr old Destroyer seeds; it'll be interesting to see how I get on with them though.

Apologies @CaptainLucky for hijacking your diary🙂

Update: I’m not sure what’s going on with my GT? It looks like nute burn but I’m not using any. The SG has a little also. Panama looks fine n is a thirsty little girl in her swick. Unfortunately my CT is looking like a loss. CL🍀 :thanks: :cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste::420:
The GT really doesn't like a lot of nitrogen; i'm unsure of your starting soil, but it could be a little too "hot"?

I've done GT 3 times now and the best was certainly the one that saw the least food in vegetative growth.

Interesting that you don't have such success with the paper towel method.
I've used it exclusively for over 30yrs with great success, usually well over 90%.
A friend is sending me some 18 yr old Destroyer seeds; it'll be interesting to see how I get on with them though.

Apologies @CaptainLucky for hijacking your diary🙂
No problem my friend you’re welcome here anytime. I also have great success with the paper towel method and I tried using different methods but if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. CL🍀

The GT really doesn't like a lot of nitrogen; i'm unsure of your starting soil, but it could be a little too "hot"?

I've done GT 3 times now and the best was certainly the one that saw the least food in vegetative growth.
I’m using 50/50 FFOF + FFHF, she’s been in it since she popped. Why do you think she’d get burned now? CL🍀

I’m using 50/50 FFOF + FFHF, she’s been in it since she popped. Why do you think she’d get burned now? CL🍀
I'm not sure what ffof and ffhf are but providing they're not too"hot" and as you say, they've been in there since birth, then I'm at a loss to say what the issue is.
Hopefully they'll grow out of it and reward you with a bountiful harvest. GT really is a good weed and even to powerful for some. 😀

For my seedlings, I just get the weakest seedling compost that my garden centre has (he happens to be a grower also so knows what we're looking for in a seedling compost) and as soon as the seeds crack they go into that.

Have you seen some of ace seed's new releases? The Zenith sounds exceptional and will be in my garden this year,along with a few others.

Saludos

I'm not sure what ffof and ffhf are but providing they're not too"hot" and as you say, they've been in there since birth, then I'm at a loss to say what the issue is.
Hopefully they'll grow out of it and reward you with a bountiful harvest. GT really is a good weed and even to powerful for some. 😀

For my seedlings, I just get the weakest seedling compost that my garden centre has (he happens to be a grower also so knows what we're looking for in a seedling compost) and as soon as the seeds crack they go into that.

Have you seen some of ace seed's new releases? The Zenith sounds exceptional and will be in my garden this year,along with a few others.

Saludos
No I haven’t where is it from? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom