CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

I soak them in a glass of water till they sink then into rapid rooter plugs on a heat mat till they pop up. When roots are coming out of the plugs I put them in cups.
I thought about using those, I see a lot of members get great roots growing with them. CL🍀

Good morning Cap'n. :ciao:
I was only a couple days behind. :rofl:
Hope you had a nice weekend my friend.
Talk soon.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning Cap'n. :ciao:
I was only a couple days behind. :rofl:
Hope you had a nice weekend my friend.
Talk soon.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
I hope you’re feeling better bro and had a good weekend. CL🍀

Update: We’re 3 for 3 thanks to the Ed Rosenthal method and @Herbies Seeds great genetics. Will be putting this into a solo shortly. CL🍀 :woohoo: :happy-birthday::Namaste:

BD87FAFA-59DF-4F49-828B-29EBE1D62C77.jpeg

D4367846-F4A5-4754-8677-10EFC9C8A7D8.jpeg

29472A4C-A19A-420B-ADAE-508371E7725A.jpeg

Update: My Golden Tiger 🐅 is really taking off and the Sour G is still alive but recovering from the SNS debacle, both were watered till runoff. And all my popped beans 🫘 are in their new home 🏡. My Chocolate Thai is in a Sip. CL🍀 :woohoo: :happy-birthday::420::Namaste:

FBF451EF-B14E-4613-B610-39466A934E13.jpeg

5867450D-FA4E-4FCB-BEEC-A94F4F2E93CA.jpeg

98872D55-C652-4826-925B-2954DF6B0E9E.jpeg

5044D8A2-AC80-4F31-B201-52391B81B4C1.jpeg

Update: My Golden Tiger 🐅 is really taking off and the Sour G is still alive but recovering from the SNS debacle, both were watered till runoff. And all my popped beans 🫘 are in their new home 🏡. My Chocolate Thai is in a Sip. CL🍀 :woohoo: :happy-birthday::420::Namaste:

FBF451EF-B14E-4613-B610-39466A934E13.jpeg

5867450D-FA4E-4FCB-BEEC-A94F4F2E93CA.jpeg

98872D55-C652-4826-925B-2954DF6B0E9E.jpeg

5044D8A2-AC80-4F31-B201-52391B81B4C1.jpeg

I’m fond of a chocolate Thai. So much so I married one! Like Deacon Blue sang “And he called her the chocolate girl” looking good.

There’s this new wave of breeding here - typically just Thai Bush/Sticks was grown here until the law changed. Apparently there’s some new strain bred here recently, “Tom Yum” (like the Thai Soup) Think maybe its more for greenhouse/outdoor. Dunno. My buddy said he’d throw me some clones. I’m like umm where they gonna go?! 😂
Sorry CL, been in this black hole of trim jail. Feel like I'm m totally out of touch with you guys.
Back to normal after tomorrow.
Congrats on the GT and Sour G taking off homie :passitleft:

Wasn’t it a “Trim Party” a couple of days ago?! Ouch though. Met this Californian guy here a month back. Big grower but illegal. Growing OG Kush like 18 years ago. Showed me pictures of what looked like an aircraft hanger. Huge. Really small team doing it because no licenses. Said one trim they all started taking drugs to get through trim, didn’t say what but you can guess, took 3 years of rehab to get clean again so don’t do that! Zen, zen, be chill.

Nick

I’m fond of a chocolate Thai. So much so I married one! Like Deacon Blue sang “And he called her the chocolate girl” looking good.

There’s this new wave of breeding here - typically just Thai Bush/Sticks was grown here until the law changed. Apparently there’s some new strain bred here recently, “Tom Yum” (like the Thai Soup) Think maybe its more for greenhouse/outdoor. Dunno. My buddy said he’d throw me some clones. I’m like umm where they gonna go?! 😂

Wasn’t it a “Trim Party” a couple of days ago?! Ouch though. Met this Californian guy here a month back. Big grower but illegal. Growing OG Kush like 18 years ago. Showed me pictures of what looked like an aircraft hanger. Huge. Really small team doing it because no licenses. Said one trim they all started taking drugs to get through trim, didn’t say what but you can guess, took 3 years of rehab to get clean again so don’t do that! Zen, zen, be chill.

Nick
I seen something about it in Thailand I think it’s called yabba but here it’s just meth. Horrible stuff, you’re addictide and don’t even realize it. CL🍀

You're going to fill that tent quickly. Congrats on the new babies.

You're going to fill that tent quickly. Congrats on the new babies.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I’ll be able to move 1-2 outdoors in the event that they become too big. CL🍀

Congrats on the new baby!

Any chance you could post pics like this to make it easier to know who's who:
Plant name
[Pic]
Plant name
[Pic]
etc.
Yeah the next time I post pics I’ll do just the way you asked because after all you are the Shedster.lol CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::morenutes::high-five::thanks::420::Namaste:

Update: I’m not sure what happened to my Chocolate Thai? It sprouted but it looks like it’s either nutrient burned or Idk dried up? But the bottom of it is still white so I think it will recover. Tried to get a picture but it’s too small. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom